Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Colts Gameday***

We have a lot of team first guys on this squad.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-10-2023, 06:52 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 06:41 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: I didn’t see anyone saying Trevor sucks and is never going to be good but maybe I missed it. If Trevor throws a pic caused by another player and a fan complains about Trevor that’s just hyperbole and overreacting. Not everyone is as reserved, dispassionate and logical as some other fans on this thread are.

But we won so yay.

Lol I'm dispassionate because I don't overreact....some people on here think it's a Madden game and everything is going to be perfect

Well I don't think te words "madden" or "perfect" belong in the same sentence to be fair.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 09:57 PM by I am Yoda.)

(09-10-2023, 05:55 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 05:21 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Because by rule he had control and gave himself up....the whistle should have been blown....and even on review that should have been the call....had control gave himself up and was touched

You can't answer the question of how he gave himself up.  He was standing up.  To give yourself up, you need to slide feet first, take a knee or purposely go to the ground.  The refs 100% made the right call.  Tank blew it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(09-10-2023, 06:05 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(09-10-2023, 05:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The board even melts down after a win lolol

Listen, we are jaguar fans thats what we do its tradition

yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(09-10-2023, 04:12 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Good job Shane. Keep running your QB when the game is pretty much over. Careless coaching

I'm glad he's in our division. He and Gannon in Arizona are very underserving first-time head coaches. Tired of seeing guys who are only coordinator a year or two in an established system with high-caliber players catapulted into the head coach's seat. They should have to prove themselves with mediocre/bad players at more than one stop. Regarding the Jags' in-house golden boy -- Press Taylor needs to be Doug's under study many more years or pull a Bienemy and call plays under a defensive head coach to prove his worth. At least let him hit age 40, too.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2023, 10:43 PM by Jag88.)

It’s always the hot offensive coordinator to get the job right now.

(09-10-2023, 10:43 PM)Jag88 Wrote: It’s always the hot offensive coordinator to get the job right now.

Offense wins championships. Times have changed.

Richardson won't be around long taking the hits being a run first type QB.

(09-11-2023, 12:10 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Richardson won't be around long taking the hits being a run first type QB.

Its gonna be a 2-3 year race, will he be injured too much or will the colts get tired of how inaccurate he is.. place your bets

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 01:46 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

Colts handed KC their first loss last year. Just a quick fun fact.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2023, 02:28 AM by StrayaJag.)

Did doug say anything of note after match?

(09-11-2023, 12:16 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(09-11-2023, 12:10 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Richardson won't be around long taking the hits being a run first type QB.

Its gonna be a 2-3 year race, will he be injured too much or will the colts get tired of how inaccurate he is.. place your bets

I think the public will see the injuries more than the inaccuracy, but that's because, like yesterday, they'll hesitate to let him sling it after a while.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-11-2023, 12:16 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

Cisco laid the hard hit to put him out, also he sent the TE to the check up tent on the bs penalty.  Cisco is one of the hardest hitting safeties in the league and very underrated.  For many years we had safeties give up big plays.  It's rare when Cisco ever gives up a play.  I think Cisco is the most underrated safety in the league and a huge part of our secondary

Who got credited for forcing the 2 fumbles ?

(09-11-2023, 05:19 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Who got credited for forcing the 2 fumbles ?

Cisco forced one for sure

Everyone out there giving so much love to Richardson, people are acting like the Dolts won, “Because they came close to beating the Jaguars”

He played an OK game and HE LOST!!

Jags get no love…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status...17368?s=20

53% 3 and outs?! I didn't realized it was that much.

(09-12-2023, 02:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status...17368?s=20

It's kind of accurate but takes some liberties with 3 and out designation.  We had 15 drives, which means we would have had to have 8 3 and outs.  We had 4 traditional 3 plays and punt drives.  I assume the other 4 were the 2 failed 4th down conversions (makes sense, both were 4 play drives), the fumble return TD (1 play, but I guess?) and the end of game kneels.

(09-12-2023, 02:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status...17368?s=20

I know this has nothing to do with the jags, but man you gotta appreciate the 49ers coaching staff/front office, it feels like they can be a top 5 offense no matter whos at QB.. I have no idea how they have the cap space for half of their players.. but nonetheless its impressive as hell.