Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

It's looking pretty good so far except for a few penalties and an interception. The turnover was not Blake's fault. Marqui Lee playing more than Allen Hurns is surprising. We seem to be doing OK without Ivory.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That Pass interference was straight up bull

How in tf is that pass completed. The refs are def pro GB IMO.

Quote:I like how they called PI just in case the ball wasn't caught.

How do you define PI when you're playing the Packers? If the other team does something to the Packers, it's PI, otherwise it's not.

All this money spent on the defense which gives up 21 points in a half. SMDH.

This team is not perfect.  Pieces will still be placed in the future and growth is still occurring with our current roster.  All things considered we are putting up a close fight against top tier team.  I for one am impressed overall. 

I would never imagined us to be competitive against a Super Bowl favorite. Now if the refs weren't being [BLEEP] against us, we would be leading.

-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Quote:All this money spent on the defense which gives up 21 points in a half. SMDH.
The guys we didnt buy this offseason are the worst on the field

I don't remember any team really sacking Rodgers too much, maybe Seattle during the playoffs, but nothing in recent memory

One of my favorite QBs because imo he's the complete QB. But I really want this win for the Jags, just going to set the tone for the season

The 2nd Half thread was posted...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to...lf-thread/

This one will be closing shortly.

'02

Wow Jimmy Johnson apologized for insulting us earlier. Respect!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Jags need a turnover and a big TD drive early.

Ha, the analysts acting like the game is already decided.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 02:44 PM by D0hv.)

I'm still mad that Myles Jack who was the 2nd best defensive player in the draft behind only Jalen Ramsey isn't on the field. A top 10 talent. That [BAD WORD REMOVED] me off.

-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Quote:I'm still mad that Myles Jack who was the 2nd best defensive player in the draft behind only Jalen Ramsey isn't on the field. A top 10 talent. That [BAD WORD REMOVED] me off.
not sure the linebacker play has been the problem

Quote:I don't remember any team really sacking Rodgers too much, maybe Seattle during the playoffs, but nothing in recent memory

One of my favorite QBs because imo he's the complete QB. But I really want this win for the Jags, just going to set the tone for the season
Its not even just sacks cause aaron is pretty safe versus sacks

Hes not being pressured outside at all

No no

No one around to break that up

3rd down again. Can't win like that.

Huge play