Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chick-Fil-A Takes Over KFC As Chicken King

Quote:CFA rocks.. But if it came down to dipping sauces, Zaxby sauce, hands down winner..

OMG!!! I love the Zax sauce!!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014, 09:58 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:OMG!!! I love the Zax sauce!!!!

Zax sauce is the best. I'm trying to reverse engineer it, I detect ranch, ketchup, and some sort of BBQ sauce. Maybe even some mayo.

Quote:OMG!!! I love the Zax sauce!!!!
My whole family besides me does too. Not big on any special sauces, mayo, etc.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Zax sauce is the best. I'm trying to reverse engineer it, I detect ranch, ketchup, and some sort of BBQ sauce. Maybe even some mayo.
In college one of my good buddies and I would always mix worcestershire and A1 together. About 50/50. We always talked how we needed to approach the companies and let them know they're sitting on a gold mine. Well whaddayaknow...6-7 years ago I am in the store and see a bottle of this stuff.

It really is a good combo and/or marinade.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014, 10:14 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:In college one of my good buddies and I would always mix worcestershire and A1 together. About 50/50. We always talked how we needed to approach the companies and let them know they're sitting on a gold mine. Well whaddayaknow...6-7 years ago I am in the store and see a bottle of this stuff.

It really is a good combo and/or marinade.
You know, I've never tried that combo. Haven't paid attention to notice it was in stores either. I have the required ingredients on hand, I may have to try it. I assume it is good with meat?

The zax sauce, although you don't like,e it, the best I have gotten so far was mayo, ketchup and ranch. Not quite there yet. May be an issue of how much of each ingredient or perhaps add a dash of hot sauce, seems unlikely, maybe a dash of BBQ. Idk... Sad

Quote:Won't the city condemn property that doesn't have utilities? Don't yell at me...I don't know...that's why I'm asking!! I just remember when a friend of mine was rehabbing a house in Springfield that had all the pipes and meter and stuff stolen before he bought it. He wasn't living in the house, just redoing it but the city showed up and condemned it and wouldn't even let him on the property until he had them.

And no...there wasn't anything structurally wrong with the house either, other than no running water or power.

Bunnie, bunnie, bunnie - you're obviously on too low of an IQ level to engage the Great Dakota in any such discussion.

He won't yell at you - he'll just act as if you are something he scraped off his shoe. (He's just so smart.)

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I can't believe no one brought up the joke that back in the Gene Smith era the Jags had "Chick-Fil-A Wide receivers".  They were never open on Sundays.

Quote:CFA rocks.. But if it came down to dipping sauces, Zaxby sauce, hands down winner..
When Zaxby's first opened around here, I couldn't stand the Zax's sauce.. All I could taste was the anchovies....had some a couple weeks ago...My kid got a job at one and it was ok.

Still not a big fan but, didn't taste as fishy. Not sure if my tastes changed or if they changed the sauce.

Gimme CFA Polynesian sauce any day! 

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Bunnie, bunnie, bunnie - you're obviously on too low of an IQ level to engage the Great Dakota in any such discussion.

He won't yell at you - he'll just act as if you are something he scraped off his shoe. (He's just so smart.)
That's funny, he's never acted that way with me. Maybe it's just you... Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That's funny, he's never acted that way with me. Maybe it's just you... Big Grin

You are probably much more likable ...

Just don't question any opinion he's ever had - you'll get along fine.

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2014, 01:14 PM by knarnn.)

I miss Lee's fried chicken. Sad
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I miss Lee's fried chicken. Sad
They at least had greens...

Quote:They at least had greens...

I honestly don't know how any self-respecting southern restaurant can't serve greens.  Honestly.  

Little appreciated fact: Southern cuisine can actually be very healthy eating.  Greens, veggies, legumes, poultry, fish... It's the pork fat, sugars, and starches that are the down falls.  But if done right, it's fine and healthy eating.

Not big on sugar but, can't live without the pork fat!!

Green and jowls...mmmm good

Quote:Not big on sugar but, can't live without the pork fat!!

Green and jowls...mmmm good

I know.  Such a tempting, tasty mistress.  

Quote:I miss Lee's fried chicken. Sad
Haha was talking about this with some co workers the other day. I used to go to the one off arlington rd back in the day. Also was a big Guthries fan, for people who don't know they were like a more simple Zaxbys but with more Zak sauce (free) lol. 

But yeah I don't even know anyone who eats KFC anymore. I haven't had it in years. I'm either having publix, chik fil la or zaxbys. Funny thing tho when I was in Amsterdamn last year all my dutch cousins ate or wanted to eat was KFC. I was all like KFC is played out man.

As for PDQ, I was not impressed. I'd rather just hit up Shane's rib shack they actually have pretty good tenders lol.

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#ffcc00></FONT>[url=http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r74/Ratix240sx/?action=view&current=untitled5.jpg][/url]

Quote:Bunnie, bunnie, bunnie - you're obviously on too low of an IQ level to engage the Great Dakota in any such discussion.

The hypocrisy above is big. 

Quote:The hypocrisy above is big. 

Some people talk just to hear themselves.. He's one of them..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:They at least had greens...

And the best fried chicken livers.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:The hypocrisy above is big. 

LOLOLOLOL - if this were from anyone else it would be interesting. But from the King of the Pompous [BLEEP] - priceless.