Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rapper DMX vs. George Zimmerman set for celebrity punch-up

Quote:/Thread.

Only one outcome could have absolutely prevented any of this and thats Zimmerman staying in his vehicle and never actually approaching Martin. Zims would have been standing around as Martin was approached by actual police and all that ensues is a couple of verbal jabs back and forth and Martin probably telling Zims and the Cops to shove off as he didnt have anything illegal on him and was simply coming/going to the store. They probably search Martin,find nothing and cops telling zims to go home and let people go about their day.

Instead we have some [BLEEP] who shot a "thug" who was armed with some candy and a cellphone and now he plans on growing that act into making money as a "celebrity". Zimmerman is trash
So you didn't read anything after the post you quoted I see. Either that or just completely disregarded some on purpose.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So you pull their hair and tattle on them to your parents? :woot:
You can say that lol

Quote:That's my point, we look at things differently.

I guess my "I guess it's all in how you look at things" was too vague...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You didn't categorize Black people? You cant even summarize your own posts. 

Dont start backtracking now.

When all else fails ,you resort to name calling now?

Name calling?

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2014, 04:34 PM by Tommy.)

Quote:You didn't categorize Black people? You cant even summarize your own posts. 

Quote:Yes, I do think he was a thug. There is pictures of him holding and pointing a gun. There is texts of him selling weed.

Just because I'm black, I'm supposed to agree that he did nothing wrong? LOL. THAT, is what's wrong with Black America. And with this post, I'm done.

If you want to reach and say that is categorizing Black America, then go ahead. But if you're going to just dismiss what I said because I'm categorizing black people, does that mean it's not true? Because it certainly is. And it certainly pertained to the Zimmerman and Martin case. 

You can take a quick look on Twitter. #FreeBoosie is a pretty popular hashtag right now, no? He's being released on the 13th. Undoubtedly he's killed people. How about #FreeGucci? #FreeKeef? All brothers from the hood, undoubtedly doing illegal things, and people totoally disregard that fact and want them released? Why? Because they like their Music? LOL. Give me a break. You're just hiding in denial in an attempt to win an argument you have no chance of winning.

Edit: How about Lil Jay? Lil Snupe? Tadoe? Just 3 more examples. You're going to spin my comment into something that you can fit into your agenda, but that's ok. 

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2014, 04:32 PM by Tommy.)

Quote:I guess my "I guess it's all in how you look at things" was too vague...
He's attempting to draw a line the way black people and white people look at things. Which is true, there is a line. BUT, that doesn't make what you and I are arguing incorrect. 

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:I guess my "I guess it's all in how you look at things" was too vague...

It wasnt too vauge. 

Quote:Name calling?

Yep.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Jamies_fried_chicken" data-cid="130948" data-time="1392149784">
<div>
You didn't categorize Black people? You cant even summarize your own posts. 

Quote:Yes, I do think he was a thug. There is pictures of him holding and pointing a gun. There is texts of him selling weed.

Just because I'm black, I'm supposed to agree that he did nothing wrong? LOL. THAT, is what's wrong with Black America. And with this post, I'm done.

<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">This is what I said. I didn't categorize ANYBODY. 

I don't know if you just can't read or you're lying in an attempt to win the argument. 
</div>

</div>
</blockquote>

Listen, pay attention to the last line in your last quote. "THAT, is what's wrong with Black America. And with this post, I'm done."

You just categorized Black people as Black America, instead you could have just prefaced your statement with "some", or "not all".  

The "lying" angle thing really dosen't give you any kudos, just admit you only meant "a portion", or "some" and alot of things can be clarified.

If you are not capable of doing it, I can do it for you.

<p style="font-size:12.222222328186035px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">Yes, I do think he was a thug. There is pictures of him holding and pointing a gun. There is texts of him selling weed.

<p style="font-size:12.222222328186035px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);"> 

<p style="font-size:12.222222328186035px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">Just because I'm black, I'm supposed to agree that he did nothing wrong? LOL. THAT, is what's wrong with SOME Black people in America. And with this post, I'm done.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:It wasnt too vauge. 

Yep.

Listen, pay attention to the last line in your last quote. "THAT, is what's wrong with Black America. And with this post, I'm done."

You just categorized Black people as Black America, instead you could have just prefaced your statement with "some", or "not all".  

The "lying" angle thing really dosen't give you any kudos, just admit you only meant "a portion", or "some" and alot of things can be clarified.

If you are not capable of doing it, I can do it for you.

<p style="font-size:12.222222328186035px;">Yes, I do think he was a thug. There is pictures of him holding and pointing a gun. There is texts of him selling weed.

<p style="font-size:12.222222328186035px;"> 

<p style="font-size:12.222222328186035px;">Just because I'm black, I'm supposed to agree that he did nothing wrong? LOL. THAT, is what's wrong with SOME Black people in America. And with this post, I'm done.
Read above. 

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote: 

<div> 
If you want to reach and say that is categorizing Black America, then go ahead. But if you're going to just dismiss what I said because I'm categorizing black people, does that mean it's not true? Because it certainly is. And it certainly pertained to the Zimmerman and Martin case. 

You can take a quick look on Twitter. #FreeBoosie is a pretty popular hashtag right now, no? He's being released on the 13th. Undoubtedly he's killed people. How about #FreeGucci? #FreeKeef? All brothers from the hood, undoubtedly doing illegal things, and people totoally disregard that fact and want them released? Why? Because they like their Music? LOL. Give me a break. You're just hiding in denial in an attempt to win an argument you have no chance of winning.

Edit: How about Lil Jay? Lil Snupe? Tadoe? Just 3 more examples. You're going to spin my comment into something that you can fit into your agenda, but that's ok. 

</div>

Before you gas yourself up with incorrect assumptions about me winning a "argument", I actually agree with you when it comes to Gucci, Keef, and Boosie. Them dudes need to stay in jail. I love their music but sorry, they are too wild. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:He chose to point fingers at Black America, but yet when pressed with what can he do to help, he offered nothing stating he dosent want to help which at the end of the day is his choice, but he comes across as a hypocrite which is sad.

Quote:It wasnt too vauge. 

Yep.

Does that mean you started the name calling when you called him a hypocrite?

Quote:  

Does that mean you started the name calling when you called him a hypocrite?

Im confused.

Does stating "He comes across" means im actually calling someone a name?

Quote:http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...owl/page-2

Post number 30.

Its not the same exact quote as the problem with Black America, but its close.

It isn't the exact quote because that isn't what you were referring to and it isn't what you said.  Now you are just trying to back track.  I'm starting to see the TMD comparisons.  You stated specifically that you asked him because of what he said about black america.  He didn't say that in post 30 of a different thread.  You weren't vague, you were specific and specific to a post in this thread which occurred after you asked him if he was black.  In fact, his post about black america came specifically after you asked him about being black.  It was in response to what you said, not the other way around.  

Trying to bait you into what? You know better than me what im trying to do.  

First you said I was "lying", now im using "lying" as a "code racism word", now you are accusing me of trying to make myself out to be a victim. 

You are also still on the narrative that im looking at things in my own binocular focused lenses(<-- Whatever that means).

Oh look, now you are saying I "should get out more". 

I never ask you to walk in my shoes, I am giving my own life experiences. 

There are many black people who think differently, and there are some who can agree with what I am saying or who can relate to my experiences.

Keep 'em coming with the recommendations.

I don't know what you are trying to do.  Hence the questions.  You said "what's next, angry black man" along with divisive and militant.  I'm asking you how did you go from me saying you were lying to presuming my next attempt was to call you an angry black man?  How did you connect lying to angry black man?  

Saying someone is misguided isn't name calling.

Quote:Im confused.

Does stating "He comes across" means im actually calling someone a name?

And he said he THINKS you are misguided.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Jamies_fried_chicken" data-cid="130936" data-time="1392148799">
<div>
http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...owl/page-2

Post number 30.

Its not the same exact quote as the problem with Black America, but its close.

It isn't the exact quote because that isn't what you were referring to and it isn't what you said.  Now you are just trying to back track.  I'm starting to see the TMD comparisons.  You stated specifically that you asked him because of what he said about black america.  He didn't say that in post 30 of a different thread.  You weren't vague, you were specific and specific to a post in this thread which occurred after you asked him if he was black.  In fact, his post about black america came specifically after you asked him about being black.  It was in response to what you said, not the other way around.  

Trying to bait you into what? You know better than me what im trying to do.  

First you said I was "lying", now im using "lying" as a "code racism word", now you are accusing me of trying to make myself out to be a victim. 

You are also still on the narrative that im looking at things in my own binocular focused lenses(<-- Whatever that means).

Oh look, now you are saying I "should get out more". 

I never ask you to walk in my shoes, I am giving my own life experiences. 

There are many black people who think differently, and there are some who can agree with what I am saying or who can relate to my experiences.

Keep 'em coming with the recommendations.

I don't know what you are trying to do.  Hence the questions.  You said "what's next, angry black man" along with divisive and militant.  I'm asking you how did you go from me saying you were lying to presuming my next attempt was to call you an angry black man?  How did you connect lying to angry black man?  

</div>
</blockquote>

Listen, you can keep going in circles about this. I have already stated my position. Feel free to debate with someone else about what he said and whatever interpretations you derive from it.

At first the discussions with you were solid, but now have turned into a Jr. High School gym class cryfest. 

As I said the "lying" angle and the other multiple angles you been trying to produce really water down this discussion. We see this from different POV, move on already. 

There is no more juice to squeeze out of this discussion.

Quote:Saying someone is misguided isn't name calling.

,He thinks im misguided, and I think he comes off as a hypocrite.

Quote:And he said he THINKS you are misguided.
Repeat ,He thinks im misguided, and I think he comes off as a hypocrite.

Quote:Listen, you can keep going in circles about this. I have already stated my position. Feel free to debate with someone else about what he said and whatever interpretations you derive from it.

At first the discussions with you were solid, but now have turned into a Jr. High School gym class cryfest.

As I said the "lying" angle and the other multiple angles you been trying to produce really water down this discussion. We see this from different POV, move on already.

,He thinks im misguided, and I think he comes off as a hypocrite.

Repeat ,He thinks im misguided, and I think he comes off as a hypocrite.

Do where does the name calling come in James?

Quote:Do where does the name calling come in James?

I dont know and dont really care anymore. 

What's the point in rehashing the same questions over and over. Maybe JT can tell you.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2014, 06:24 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:Listen, you can keep going in circles about this. I have already stated my position. Feel free to debate with someone else about what he said and whatever interpretations you derive from it.  

There is no debate.  There is no reason to go in circles.  You wrote it.  There is no position to be had.  You said something and were corrected.  For some reason you feel the need to dig in and defend yourself even when your own words that you wrote say otherwise.  

No, I'm just not letting you off the hook.  You don't like that and this is typically what you do when you get called out on it.  No one is crying on this thread.

There is no angle.  Again, you said it.   There is no different POV.  You said you responded to a specific thing he said when in fact you didn't.  He responded to you.  Why do you insist on defending it is beyond me.

Well hey, I would probably quit to while I'm behind.