Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gardner Flint Minshew II - (merged threads)

[quote pid='1232530' dateline='1568515879']

(09-14-2019, 10:02 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1173032448042708997

Banana Banana Laughing

That's a pic from college
[/quote]

That's Minshew?  I thought it was an old picture of Hugh Heffner in the 70's.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-13-2019, 07:48 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Leaked footage of Winshew practicing this week:

[Image: tenor-28.gif]

When he came into the game last week my buddy started calling him Uncle Rico and now that's his name in our fantasy football league lol.

It makes me nervous that he's getting all this media attention. I like what this guy is bringing to the table, but I hope our coaching staff is adequately preparing him for what's to come. The Jaguars have a tendency to find something that works, and run it into the ground until other teams have figured it out. Let's just say I have more confidence in Minshew and less confidence in our training staff

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 12:35 PM by jaguarmvp.)

It's not only he continues his routine of stretching in just his jock strap before the game but the coaching staff said they feel comfortable to allow him to throw it 50+ times a game if they need too.

Merge with minshew thread please
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

When the game is on the line and the defense plays prevent he chews them up.

Minshew gave me hope. He is absolutely clutch. This coaching staff will doom him.

I feared last week was a fluke and I'm not saying yet that he's the real deal, but he's shown two weeks in a row now that he can play, and that he doesn't get excited in those high pressure moments. I seriously already feel more comfortable with him than I did with Bortles after 4 years.

This kid is for real. The game isn't too big for him.

Minshew is solid proved 2 weeks in a row.

This guy has real grit.  He drove us down field late in the 4th quarter with his legs and his arm.   We needed a TD and the Shrew provided.  It wasn't his fault the coaching staff called a play that not only failed all game but took it out of the Shrew's hot hand.   I give this guy credit in another bad loss.  He has quick feet and deceptive speed.   I think this guy has a future.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-15-2019, 04:15 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: This kid is for real. The game isn't too big for him.

100% Agree.. The Legend Continues, even with poor play calling..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 04:21 PM by homebiscuit.)

(09-15-2019, 04:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: This guy has real grit.  He drove us down field late in the 4th quarter with his legs and his arm.   We needed a TD and the Shrew provided.  It wasn't his fault the coaching staff called a play that not only failed all game but took it out of the Shrew's hot hand.   I give this guy credit in another bad loss.  He has quick feet and deceptive speed.   I think this guy has a future.

It was obvious during preseason and even more evident over the last 2 games, yet he still has his naysayers. I don't get it.

Well I said I'd wait to see what would happen when he plays a better defense with a team game planning for him. He played very well. The entire FO needs to go, since they have tied themselves to Foles for 3 years. Make way for this man with fresh leadership.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 04:26 PM by MoJagFan.)

Honestly he knows where to go with the ball and looks to see the field well. The announcers mentioned that he was throwing to WRs not on the team in the preseason, so he should improve with preparation time. I just hope he doesn't get #becausejaguars any time soon.

Holy crude do we have inexperienced offensive players. We haven't developed crude in over a decade.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 04:26 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Minshew is the truth

I wish he had some help from the run game

I’m very curious to him on the big stage TNF

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-09-12-at-11-05-07-AM-1024x731.jpg]

(09-15-2019, 04:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 04:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: This guy has real grit.  He drove us down field late in the 4th quarter with his legs and his arm.   We needed a TD and the Shrew provided.  It wasn't his fault the coaching staff called a play that not only failed all game but took it out of the Shrew's hot hand.   I give this guy credit in another bad loss.  He has quick feet and deceptive speed.   I think this guy has a future.

It was obvious during preseason and even more evident over the last 2 games, yet he still has his naysayers. I don't get it.

Incorrect. He looked like the game was too fast for him. He seems to have adjusted to it rapidly.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(09-15-2019, 04:31 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I’m very curious to him on the big stage TNF

The Titans secondary will be best he has faced yet. If he can keep his calm and not get fooled by disguised looks they may give him on a short week, I will be truly impressed.

This is where I am. Seriously impressed again. This kid is a 6th round rookie. These guys are practice squad, let's see how they can improve. Not come in and give us a real shot at winning games after 2 weeks.

My main worry is his confidence behind that line. Hes going to get hit a lot and not have much time but he adjusted really well in the 2nd half trying to buy more time.