Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Texans @ London, England, UK, Game Day Thread***

PIN EM'
My sig goes here!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

27 needs to get north and south on these little pass plays and quit trying to dance

Time for Nick Foles

Cam sucks...no surprise

Looks like the defense will have to create a spark

You mean all we had available was a dump down pass for 3rd and 15, why didn't we throw at least near the first down line, come on man!

I don't get what the deal with with all the short yardage work?! Why aren't they going after the secondary?

Offense slow to get going...turnover for our D would be great.

(11-03-2019, 11:12 AM)rhanna2 Wrote: Offense again not taking advantage of a defense that is weakened due to injuries. Why do we always do this, it's amazing that we always have play calling that is attrocious at the beginning of the game. Our D is going to be on the field all day long at this point if they don't get started. Take the shackles off Minshew, come on man!

Sometimes I wonder if it's to test the waters to see what's what, then they open things up.

(11-03-2019, 11:14 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Time for Nick Foles
Oh shut the hell up. The play calling has been dog [BLEEP] so far. They're not trying to take any shots deep at all and they keep trying to run it right at the 5th best run defense.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Flip is sabotaging Minshew
Jaguars Fundamentalist

....Okay Defilippo. Get your [BLEEP] together.

Bad drive. We cant play like that and expect to win. Plenty of time to get it right.

1st downs coming easy for the Texans

(11-03-2019, 11:11 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 11:10 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: The Texans have a banged up secondary, so let's throw some short passes and run into a stacked line. Good gameplan.

Blah, blah, blahhhhh. Why do you always complain so loudly?

Because I know how much it bothers you.  Big Grin

Texans playing their practice squad secondary.

Jaguars coaching staff : " let's run in the middle for 1 yard..."

(11-03-2019, 11:15 AM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Flip is sabotaging Minshew
That's how it looks. No boots and roll outs with Watt gone?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-03-2019, 11:15 AM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Flip is sabotaging Minshew

It's starting to look like that...though i'm sure that's not the actual truth

Nice job by Spence.

Ultra conservative game plan that well ditch when we get down. Not sure why we hand cuff minshew so much, let him attack.