Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conference Title games

I'm taking the Eagles

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Eagles are gonna maul the Chefs
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-29-2023, 11:03 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Eagles are gonna maul the Chefs

It depends on how healthy KC is.

They were so close.

Unlucky

Eagles will monster cheifs

(01-29-2023, 11:01 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ref ball sucks.

The refs have been their best player yardage wise this 4th Q. Chiefs really not done much this 4th Q but got some big calls all go their way and they are going to the SB.

The 15 yarder at the end was a dumb penalty.

If Mahomes mobility is still hampered the Eagles will win easy.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(01-29-2023, 11:04 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:

The refs have been their best player yardage wise this 4th Q. Chiefs really not done much this 4th Q but got some big calls all go their way and they are going to the SB.

The 15 yarder at the end was a dumb penalty.

The refs did make some bad calls, but none of the drives after those calls were capitalized on by the Chiefs.

Hahahaha Kelce

“Burrowhead my [BLEEP]!”

Chiefs will win the Super Bowl.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 11:07 PM by jagboss.)

The RT for cinncy sucks

Can’t believe #58 did what he’d did

1st time both No. 1 seeds make SB since 2017-18 playoffs.

At heart we but the only ones who lost to a hurt Mahomes

I'd like a tag team Death Match between the Bosas and the Kelces. Then we shoot the winners.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-29-2023, 11:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'd like a tag team Death Match between the Bosas and the Kelces. Then we shoot the winners.
Travis Kelce is hilarious

Bosa brothers suck

(01-29-2023, 11:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 11:19 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'd like a tag team Death Match between the Bosas and the Kelces. Then we shoot the winners.
Travis Kelce is hilarious

Bosa brothers suck

I like Nick but Joey is a joke

(01-29-2023, 11:02 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:

Ref's weren't good, but I don't think they decided this game.

Are you high

(01-29-2023, 11:04 PM)Protozoa Wrote: If Mahomes mobility is still hampered the Eagles will win easy.

Nah I don't think hes actually as hurt as bad as he says he... As we watch hes not limping on the sidelines hes not limping when hes in the huddle... He only limps after he makes a big play and if he was as hurt as he or anybody else thinks he is... I think hes honestly playing it out to make it seem like he hurt....but that last run proves he's not that hurt

I see Philly beating Kansas City in a blowout, 31-17.

Who ya got in the KELCE BOWL, Millenial [BLEEP]-boi Ditka or The Center City Mummer?