Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conference Title games

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 04:27 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Pulling for the 49ers and Bengals today.  I really want to see KC lose with the Bengals two best lineman out i dont see them having anyone on that oline that can block Jones.  Jones will likely have a huge day today.  I really want to see CMC, Kittle, Debo, Williams, and Bosa get a ring. 2 of the best olines and dlines in the game.  That Philly and SF game will be fun to watch in the trenches.  If we ever want to compete for a SB with have to improve in the trenches.  3 of the best olines and dlines out of the 4 teams left.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 04:25 PM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

CRAZY catch (well non-catch, but it counted anyway) by Smith. We get someone like that, and watch out for T-Law tbqh.
I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Hoping the 49ers get destroyed today. So tired of the endless Brock Purdy fellating.

I don't have a dog in this fight, so I really don't care who wins. If I was a betting man, I would say it will be the Eagles vs. the Bengals in the Superbowl though. I would've picked Kansas City, before we basically made Patrick Mahomes a one legged QB though. With a high ankle sprain, I don't even know how that guy is even gonna play. Mahomes is tough as nails. Gotta respect that guy for even attempting to play.

Reddick is a beast. Man I wish we could of signed him

Wow.. Brock Purdy out in the 1st with an elbow injury and the iggles pinned their ears back on defense and damn near demolished them..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I love Kyle Shannahan but even he can’t overcome this.

Guess it’s time to root for the Chiefs or Bengals because I hate Philly everything.

Purdy doesn’t appear in pain and he’s not in the locker room. WTH?

(01-29-2023, 04:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I love Kyle Shannahan but even he can’t overcome this.

Guess it’s time to root for the Chiefs or Bengals because I hate Philly everything.

Yep. Down to the 4th choice QB who can't have had any snaps in practise this week. Not even Shanahan's genius can overcome all that.

49ers will have to win this one defense and CMC. The best defense and arguably the best RB

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 04:48 PM by WingerDinger.)

Yeah the 49'ers were my pick to win it all this season, so naturally they'll get their [BLEEP] beat down..

And if you even have to question if the ball hit the wire, the wire is too damn low..

(01-29-2023, 04:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 49ers will have to win this one defense and CMC.  The best defense and arguably the best RB
It’ll be a miracle if the 49ers win this game.

Can't stand this dude. He ain't close to the player his brother is

https://dailysnark.com/2023/01/29/joey-b...king-broke-[BLEEP]/

Wow 49ers what a defence

(01-29-2023, 04:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 04:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 49ers will have to win this one defense and CMC.  The best defense and arguably the best RB
It’ll be a miracle if the 49ers win this game.

I wouldn't say miracle.  Just have to win with defense and run game

MCM puttin this game on his shoulders..

(01-29-2023, 05:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: MCM puttin this game on his shoulders..

One of the few players in the league the can single handedly take a game over

Cmc

What a run from McCaffrey. Just running through guys.

Niners need their D to stay dominant.

Wow this defence is fun to watch