Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 3 talk: Houston vs Jax

(09-21-2023, 01:09 PM)icey14 Wrote: and this weekend is my birthday weekend, and Jags always win on my birthday week.  so Jags by 27      37-10.

LETS GO!

As good a reason to get a "W" as any!  Big Grin

Happy Birthday!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2023, 03:14 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

Pitre and Stingley are out. The offense needs to feast. The crowd sounded awesome against KC, they will help the defense.

(09-21-2023, 03:05 PM)Mowerguy Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 01:09 PM)icey14 Wrote: and this weekend is my birthday weekend, and Jags always win on my birthday week.  so Jags by 27      37-10.

LETS GO!

As good a reason to get a "W" as any!  Big Grin

Happy Birthday!

Today is my birthday.  Happy Birthday to you icey

happy birthday to you as Well JaguarJosh2.

LETS GO!

History would indicate otherwise.  Those birthday parties must be something.  I want what you're drinking and/or smoking.

considering we have been a bad team over the last 10+ years they come to play on my birthday week :-)

2022 - Beat the Chargers 38-10
2021 - lost to cardinals i blame Urban for that whole seaosn
2020 - lost a close one 33-30 to titans
2019 - beat the titans
2018 - lost 9-6 to titans haha
2017 - beat the brakes off the Ravens in London 44-7
2016 - lost close one to Ravens
2015 - Beat the Dolphins

so over the past 8 years we are 4-4 on my birthday.

so overall the Jags play well on my birthday week :-)

My birthday isn’t till a few more months but, Let’s [BLEEP] Go!

(09-21-2023, 10:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: My birthday isn’t till a few more months but, Let’s [BLEEP] Go!

Mine is in about an hour.

I’ve made another trip around the sun.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-22-2023, 12:09 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 10:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: My birthday isn’t till a few more months but, Let’s [BLEEP] Go!

Mazel tov!

Happy 31st birthday Rico!

Maybe they can win each week for a different Jags fans bday.  I'm sure some Jags fan will have a bday each week.  Mine is in January so it will be a playoff win for mine.  Last year it was the Chargers playoff game.

(09-22-2023, 07:53 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Maybe they can win each week for a different Jags fans bday.  I'm sure some Jags fan will have a bday each week.  Mine is in January so it will be a playoff win for mine.  Last year it was the Chargers playoff game.

Mine used to be on SB weekend before they pushed it an extra week so...... SB win let's go!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-22-2023, 08:01 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-22-2023, 07:53 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Maybe they can win each week for a different Jags fans bday.  I'm sure some Jags fan will have a bday each week.  Mine is in January so it will be a playoff win for mine.  Last year it was the Chargers playoff game.

Mine used to be on SB weekend before they pushed it an extra week so...... SB win let's go!
Sounds good to me

(09-21-2023, 07:56 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Getting closer. Hopefully we'll all be hammered by halftime with a 20+ point lead singing songs of redemption.

Sounds really nice, but looking at the tape, this game will be closer than we all would prefer. 1-1 vs Texans is a crossroads game imo. How is this season going to go. do we slip to 1-2 or take charge in the division(2-0)? Played the Chiefs semi-close and we played like [BLEEP] offensively. If we can somehow magically fix our woes on offense, SHOULD be a blowout. I don't see a magic fix within a week though... So my guess is a gutsy game kind of like the last two weeks. Will need a play or two in the 4th to pull out a W.

(09-21-2023, 10:07 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/stat...97843?s=20

So Texans won't have Stingley, possibly both starting tackles, and a rookie QB? And they are at home?

Come on now

Oh my.

Everbank stadium gonna be taped off as a crime scene for the murderation that will occur Sunday afternoon

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2023, 09:08 AM by Mikey.)

(09-21-2023, 10:22 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 10:21 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: The road is well paved for the Jags offense to put up points, and the defense should do well if they stay the current course. 

Hard to see the Jags bungling this.
And it looks like Shaq Griffin will be starting on the outside.....

Hope he don't hurt his back

Congration

You done it

to change the tide of this team, we need to start winning at least 75% of the division each year. last year we were 4-2 and it played a major role in making the playoffs. we need to keep to that trend of 4-2 or better to have a good shot every year.

can't wait for Sunday.

Doug Pederson presser. At the 4:40 mark he says Cam Robinson is back in the building and doing everything with the team except practicing. 

At the 5:23 mark he says Davon Hamilton is lifting and working out, but still has "his line in" while gesturing to his arm. Anyone know what that is about? 

https://www.youtube.com/live/-gh1DDR7fuU...5UdVq85Mbq

It will be nice to get cam back in a couple more weeks. I think it can help this o-line out perhaps.

(09-22-2023, 10:58 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Doug Pederson presser. At the 4:40 mark he says Cam Robinson is back in the building and doing everything with the team except practicing. 

At the 5:23 mark he says Davon Hamilton is lifting and working out, but still has "his line in" while gesturing to his arm. Anyone know what that is about? 

Doug also said they got permission for him to fly with the team to London so he can play in week 5. Pretty cool.

(09-22-2023, 10:58 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Doug Pederson presser. At the 4:40 mark he says Cam Robinson is back in the building and doing everything with the team except practicing. 

Sounds like he's being treated for an illness requiring meds be administered via IV or a port. 

They sure are being mysterious about it.