Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My thoughts through first 2 preseason games

Quote:The financial side of football doesn't work that way. Allen would have to prove to be a complete dumpster fire as well as Henne before they go out and sign a vet.

Financially it would benefit the jags to let him go.. He making 5 mill a year.. I hope Allen can prove that he is better.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Financially it would benefit the jags to let him go.. He making 5 mill a year.. I hope Allen can prove that he is better.

I wouldn't hold my breath...

Quote:He has. Blake tends to look downfield for the big play but hopefully with the emphasis on being more efficient and increasing the completion percentage he'll rely on Thomas as the checkdown/safety valve.
They aren't doing anything creative on offense yet.  Julius has only been on the field for 38 snaps in two preseason games and Blake has thrown 18 pass attempts during that time.  One of them should have been a TD to Julius. 

When they are game-planning they will find mismatches for #80 - and he won't just be a check-down or red-zone guy. 

There is zero reason to be concerned. Julius will get his targets when it counts. 

Quote:Actually, I think it's closer to proof that Dante has to be schemed into getting his pressures...much like he did at UF.

Shoulda taken Beasley
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Shoulda taken Beasley

Beasley the GOAT

;

;

Quote:Beasley the GOAT

Dat spider chart

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Beasley and Teddy = Championship

After watching the starters a few times I think the two most stark differences in this years team are the run blocking and team speed on defense.

The back seven have that Mike Pete era speed.

1. cut gus bradley, bortles blowing him off on the TD to hurns is very telling as to what is going on

OH and THANK YOU mods for deleting this same post is some other thread, least we all know where the agenda is

Quote:1. cut gus bradley, bortles blowing him off on the TD to hurns is very telling as to what is going on

OH and THANK YOU mods for deleting this same post is some other thread, least we all know where the agenda is

Meh, I think Blake actually high fived Bradley on the way to Henne. Pretty much all the players on the team love Gus. I don't see Blake, of all people, giving his head coach the cold shoulder. Especially just to "prove a point"

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Beasley and Teddy = Championship

Beasley/Teddy would be so dominant that I think the government would invoke the Sherman Antitrust Act because the Jaguars would have had a monopoly on Super Bowls.

;

;

Quote:Beasley/Teddy would be so dominant that I think the government would invoke the Sherman Antitrust Act because the Jaguars would have had a monopoly on Super Bowls.
its like having Peyton Manning in his prime and LT

Quote:Didn't stand your ground for that long did ya?

Yes he did by quoting himself to argue his own submission. And I thank him, cause after following the whole dialogue and getting to that point, I got a mighty chuckle.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Except for the fact teams use Nickle defense 60% so who is the best corner again? Who is best at the Nickle? Colvin. Though house is dominant as well.

This is funny!

Quote:This is funny!
Trying to get TTR and JDub to start a thread for just the two of them.

It'd be like, "Da' Odd Cubble". Like lil baby Jag Cubs.. aww!

Quote:Meh, I think Blake actually high fived Bradley on the way to Henne. Pretty much all the players on the team love Gus. I don't see Blake, of all people, giving his head coach the cold shoulder. Especially just to "prove a point"

that was the crappiest high five in history if that's what you think you saw

look idk how it isn't plain as day what the real issue is with the team at this point. After 3 years, we were 31st in the league last year in defense and that's not even the real point..

which is the lack and I mean utter lack of discipline out there that we have seen time and time and time again.. that comes down to coaching plain and simple

I'll give it to Gus though.. that man has to be one of the luckier people alive. Had all stars on his D in tampa, and got even more all stars the D in seattle covering up the fact that he's.. trash

walked him straight into this millions per year job, I'd be smiling my beer belly face off too.. ezpz livin it up

Quote:that was the crappiest high five in history if that's what you think you saw

look idk how it isn't plain as day what the real issue is with the team at this point. After 3 years, we were 31st in the league last year in defense and that's not even the real point..

which is the lack and I mean utter lack of discipline out there that we have seen time and time and time again.. that comes down to coaching plain and simple

I'll give it to Gus though.. that man has to be one of the luckier people alive. Had all stars on his D in tampa, and got even more all stars the D in seattle covering up the fact that he's.. trash

walked him straight into this millions per year job, I'd be smiling my beer belly face off too.. ezpz livin it up

LOL ... you're really sad about how your life has turned out, aren't you? Envy is such an ugly trait.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote: 

I'm not really sure how you're tying a TD celebration into this but you know the Jaguars have been one of the least penalized teams in the league during Bradley's tenure don't you?

Quote:LOL ... you're really sad about how your life has turned out, aren't you? Envy is such an ugly trait.

you think that's envy?

I bet you're one of those people that stop and stare at light bulbs in fascination