Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump lies & exaggerations - par for the course?

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 10:27 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:So then we should just submit? Surrender? You can't diplomatically make peace with radical ideology. So, you either subjugate to them, or you kill them.

They could say the thing about us.  Except we destroyed thier land.  They never tried to occupy us.

But I know, they are moooselems and are less than human.  So they deserve destruction because they don't understand democracy, right?

I prefer my sacred stars and bars, because it's my southern heritage, right?  

Those that are less than my heritage are worthy of death and thier land is worthy of being filled with glass.  

These are republican idealiolgies.  Isis will be killed and so will the innocents.  But as long as Isis is killed, who care about moooslems that are innocent.

Right, fbt?  no reason to care about humanity if they are moooslems.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I know the liberals like to talk about the WMDs in Iraq.  It's odd to me that, despite finding plenty of weapons, there was never any really broadly dispersed reports about the findings.  I read an article a while back that said the Bush administration kept a lid on revealing what was found despite the fact that it was not the politically expedient thing to do.  I don't know if that's factual or not, but I do know that when the weapons caches were discovered, they barely registered on the media radar.  The NY Times DID report on it, but they tried to be as dismissive as possible.

Maybe they sat on it because of who helped Saddam acquire the decades old, degraded chemical weapons that dated back to the Iran/Iraq war, or because they suspected they were there and didn't warn the troops who would discover them.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]