Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags should trade AR15 to New England.

Quote:I dont understand your point. What exactly are you trying to say? So because Allen Robinson was injured a few games his rookie season, he should be held to the same standard as Marquis Lee and Allen Hurns? Who continue to have injuries and miss multiple games a season? 

Point im trying to make is, I wouldnt risk trading away Robinson who's light years better than both Hurns and Lee and hope that they stay healthy. 

Absolutely agree. The guy is a decent player. He didn't have the best 2016, but Jalen Ramsey aside, who did?

Keeping AR15 is the most sensible thing to do.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I want players on my team that are "malcontent" after a 3 win season, but that's just me.

Quote:How many wins did those stats result in?
This is an area you cannot use stats.

Football is a team sport.  It shows he has done more than his fair share to help the team win.  It's the other players you should be looking at.  Hurns fell off the map, While Julius Thomas stunk. Lee stepped his game up.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Yeah let's trade away our best offensive player.

Every time I come here it's like people are competing to see who makes the most stupid topic.

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:I want players on my team that are "malcontent" after a 3 win season, but that's just me.

Lol do you self a favor and get the definition. If your ok with that then you got other problems.

Quote:I aint yo momma boy. Go find it. But if you don't believe me its not my concern.

There's nothing to find. You're obviously bored and this is your entertainment. This is pretty much all you do on this board; say something outlandish and hurl insults. I wish football were here too. We all deal with it differently I guess. This thread stands out from the monotony of the other threads but only because it's a farce not because it's compelling.

On topic, I don't believe they would trade for him because he has a different skill set than cooks. Also, the saints are viable partner because of their cap situation. They would have less leverage dealing with us. I believe our goal longterm is to sign arob, malcontent or not. Therefore, it would take more than the 1st round they are willing to part with.

Dropinson is a whiny baby and is overrated. His 2015 season was unsustainable just like Biff Bortles. Blackmon was 5x the WR. If we can get a 1st for him I'd personally pack his bags.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

We have utter garbage at WR for a decade and now we get a legit #1 type and lets ship him?

Get out of here. Hurns had a terrible year and Lee has haf one healthy season in 3 yrs.

Quote:We have utter garbage at WR for a decade and now we get a legit #1 type and lets ship him?

Get out of here. Hurns had a terrible year and Lee has haf one healthy season in 3 yrs.

We need to ship him out.. seriously dude, how do you expect us to remain terrible for the next 10 years if we keep our good players?!

Whilst we're at it, let's get rid of Ramsey, he's also good...

#BecauseJaguars

Quote:He leads the NFL in RZ TDs! What more do you want the guy to do?

Maybe catch the ball once in awhile and don't come across as the Jaguars version of Dwayne Bowe

Quote:We need to ship him out.. seriously dude, how do you expect us to remain terrible for the next 10 years if we keep our good players?!

Whilst we're at it, let's get rid of Ramsey, he's also good...

#BecauseJaguars

Ramsey is actually good though. 

Quote:Ramsey is actually good though. 

That's why I said...

My post is riddled with sarcasm.

Quote:Maybe catch the ball once in awhile and don't come across as the Jaguars version of Dwayne Bowe
A lot of his "drops" were horrible ball placement. There were time that I thought Bortles was doing it on purpose because of how off the throws were.

Robinsons worst season stat wise was just as good as Lee's best season stat wise. The offense was garbage to expect Robinson to some how rise up above the bad play around him is unfair in my opinion.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Quote:Lol do you self a favor and get the definition. If your ok with that then you got other problems.

I know the definition and I stand by it. You do yourself a favor and take some grammar lessons.

Ramsey cried in his first season with us

he's obviously not resigning in 4 years just trade him now

Quote:Dropinson is a whiny baby and is overrated. His 2015 season was unsustainable just like Biff Bortles. Blackmon was 5x the WR. If we can get a 1st for him I'd personally pack his bags.

Dude dogged it and sulked because teams actually defended him and he gave up on plays. Not the type of receiver I want the Jags having to rely on when he gives up if things aren't going his way. TC finds his replacement no issue. Trade the brat and get that Power O going!

Quote:Every time I come here it's like people are competing to see who makes the most stupid
topic.

The irony.

Quote:Him being mad a few months ago doesnt mean hes decided hes not going to re sign a year from now, speculating based on that is pretty asinine.

You realize this is a Jaguars message board during the off season right? Speculating is all we have right now.

To the people who want to franchise ARob, why pay a WR top 5 money when he isn't even top 20? 

WRs I would rather have:

1. Antonio Brown
  2. Julio Jones
  3. ODB
  4. A.J. Green
  5. Jordy Nelson
  6. D. Hopkins
  7. Dez Bryant
  8. Sammy Watkins
  9. D. Thomas
  10. Jarvis Landry
  11. Julian Edelman