Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Color Rush

Why not all Teal?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Why not all Teal?
teal is not a color

Quote:I'm loving the new aggressive leader in Stafford.

It's exciting to see for sure.

With Calvin Johnson retired,  Matthew Stafford has been with the Lions longer than any other Offensive side of the ball player on the current 53 man roster.   Other than relatively new acquisition   Anquan Boldin,  Stafford is the oldest player ( 28 1/2 )  on the Lions Offense.   Brandon Pettigrew is on the PUP list.   I think the age/ experience factors are also reasons why Stafford is taking charge more.   Gone on the days of Calvin,  Nate Burleson,  Dominic Raiola,  and Rob Sims.  The last two seasons including the current one,  excluding Boldin,  the Lions got much younger on Offense.

Quote:I'm with D6. Personally, I like the traditional uniforms.

Color Rush is cool for a lot of people though, and I understand it. But, I don't like it. I will say though,, I'm really interested in Cincy when they wear their color rush. It's supposed to be all white with the black stripes on their helmets. That really will look like a white Bengal tiger.

Other than that, I like the throwback uniforms myself.

jagherd,   I grew up in the era that the Bengals had the word Bengals written on their helmets.   I hope they wear those helmets in at least one game every year.   When I see those helmets, legendary Paul Brown comes to mind quickly.  

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2016, 07:22 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

By far I prefer the tiger striped helmets. My dad hated them.

Quote:What happened to Pettigrew?

He tore his ACL last December in a game at St. Louis. 

This is Brandon Pettigrew's 3rd ACL tear since his high school days,  with two in one knee and one in the other.  The last time prior to the Rams game that he tore an ACL was his rookie season ( 2009- both Matthew Stafford and Brandon Pettigrew were 1st Round picks by the Lions that season.  ) on Thanksgiving Day against the Packers.

Omg why do you guys continue to let her derail threads

Quote:Someone needs to tell the Saints that.

[Image: IRKQY.png]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

It's that the Jets in all white uniforms too...why couldn't we have them???
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We've got the ugliest uniforms and helmet combo in all levels of football and these gold rush are no better.  Hideous.

Quote:Omg why do you guys continue to let her derail threads

Actually the other people are derailng threads and blaming me for it.

Quote:It's that the Jets in all white uniforms too...why couldn't we have them???

I would hate all-white uniforms for the Jags.

Quote:I would hate all-white uniforms for the Jags.
That's it! It's official! She's trolling us hard!

That's the uniform they played with this past Sunday!!!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:That's it! It's official! She's trolling us hard!

That's the uniform they played with this past Sunday!!!

The uniform we played with last Sunday was black/gold helmets, white jerseys, and white pants. Not white helmets.

Quote:The uniform we played with last Sunday was black/gold helmets, white jerseys, and white pants. Not white helmets.
Are you kidding me?

Mods. Seriously.

Quote:Are you kidding me?

Mods. Seriously.

If you say we had all-white uniforms, you are including the helmets, socks, and shoes.

Lol...I just laughed out loud.
Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:I would hate all-white uniforms for the Jags.

I hate the horrible gold color they gave us more!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:If you say we had all-white uniforms, you are including the helmets, socks, and shoes.
That's impossible...white is not a color.
Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:If you say we had all-white uniforms, you are including the helmets, socks, and shoes.
In your world, the rest of us live in the real world.