Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 Jags at Commanders...

No idea how this goes, but will be fascinating to watch.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dub. Light work.

I've learned not to make any NFL predictions until after week 3. Every year there are teams who look horrible in wk 1 and end in the playoffs, and teams who look like world beaters wk 1 and crap the rest of the season.

Ever since preseason was neutered, teams with turnover don't gel until weeks 4-7.

So I have very few expectations for week 1. I expect certain groups to perform a certain way, but I can't guarantee that either because you haven't seen it in actual game time.

Far as I'm concerned, except fir teams with stability (same coach, key players, playback, etc) you have no idea what to expect.

Updated depth chart

https://www.jaguars.com/team/depth-chart

Why does the Jags website say " unofficial depth chart "? It is just seems odd given that is the official team website.

(09-06-2022, 03:18 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Why does the Jags website say " unofficial depth chart "? It is just seems odd given that is the official team website.

The Official Depth Chart is provided on www.tmz.com which is a more reliable source.

(09-06-2022, 03:18 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Why does the Jags website say " unofficial depth chart "? It is just seems odd given that is the official team website.

Jaguars media has seen better days. I barely go to much NFL media anymore overall. I still appreciate the fans so like the chaotic rah rah of fan boards. It is a bit old school for my liking versus Twitter or other social media stuff.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

It's always unofficial until game day.

https://youtu.be/XGsKn8wFFXc

Let's hope DaVon Hamilton doesn't get hurt.

Hopefully we see Tim Jones in on a few plays

I'd like to see little over taylor

(09-06-2022, 08:07 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...B5e2QePsYg

Welp, we're going to find out if Oline coach Phil Rauscher was able to coach Taylor out of being a flag factory.

Prisco has the Jags beating the commodes..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-06-2022, 10:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-06-2022, 08:07 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...B5e2QePsYg

Welp, we're going to find out if Oline coach Phil Rauscher was able to coach Taylor out of being a flag factory.

Ikr, holding 75

(09-07-2022, 01:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Prisco has the Jags beating the commodes..

He's a homer.  I hope he's right Smile

(09-06-2022, 05:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Let's hope DaVon Hamilton doesn't get hurt.

Fatukasi has spent half of his career playing NT at a high level and Israel Antwine (6'3" - 309lbs)  is stashed on the PS, but I absolutely hope and pray Hamilton doesn't get hurt.

(09-07-2022, 03:40 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(09-07-2022, 01:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Prisco has the Jags beating the commodes..

He's a homer.  I hope he's right Smile

We may never lose again.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Taylor is should be on a short leash. If his penalties resurface, I have a feeling the coach will make that substitution