Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 2: Colts vs Jags

We should be able to roll these guys this week. We cannot turn the ball over. You know with no WR Taylor is going to get 40 touches.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Through FA and the draft this team was built to stop the run

(09-16-2022, 06:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Through FA and the draft this team was built to stop the run

That was plainly their intent when they signed the 3rd best IDL in the league in run defense grade, signed the league leading tackler at ILB, then traded back into the first for another stud ILB. 

However, week one only yielded 3 quarters of effective run defense.

Can they do it for all 4 quarters against Taylor?  

Big test incoming

Run the ball at Yan every time he's on the field

Looks like rain tomorrow during the game

I like Rain. https://www.espn.com/blog/indianapolis-c...-beginning
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

Wow. Pittman out. That’s MASSIVE

Just put 100$ on the Jags moneyline to win 140$. It's time to get this thing turned around.

Pittman out means 11 in the box. It is stop Taylor and get a win. Lawrence cant TO ball tomorrow.

(09-17-2022, 02:00 PM)CTEisREAL Wrote: Pittman out means 11 in the box.  It is stop Taylor and get a win.  Lawrence cant TO ball tomorrow.

That should of been the plan even if Pittman was playing.  Pittman isn't really one to beat you deep so.the game plan shouldn't have to change

I don't see the clots coming in here and legitimately beating us. If we lose, it will undoubtedly be the recurring narrative from week 1 which is that we beat ourselves and I'm sure there will be several plays to point to to support that argument should it play out that way. I see us winning this one by at least two scores (9+ points) though. I don't necessarily see us playing a perfect game. I think we will still see some room for improvement, but I just don't see it costing us the game or even keeping it close at the end.

Matt Ryan should be sloppy in the rain.

Rain and lightning tomorrow. Can't wait

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 07:10 PM by Newton.)

I want us to just play loose and with passion. I think we can Win this game.

(09-12-2022, 08:15 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Definitely an important week.  Could easily wind up 0-4 if we lose this one.  I expect us to win.

Yup. This fan base can’t afford another 0-4 out the gate.

This is the game that decides the season mark my
Words. That colts team just tied with a miserable houston team and is without a multitude of their top players.

Bookmark this post.

Win by 10+ and it never seem close, we are a playoff team
Win by a slim margin, we go 8-9
Lose and we are going to win like 4 games.

Check back to this at the end of the season and tell me how close it was

(09-17-2022, 09:54 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Looks like rain tomorrow during the game

(09-17-2022, 12:48 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Wow. Pittman out. That’s MASSIVE

(09-17-2022, 05:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Matt Ryan should be sloppy in the rain.

(09-17-2022, 06:04 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Rain and lightning tomorrow. Can't wait

Neither rain, nor lightning nor Pittman out will keep this team from its appointed loss. Taylor wears out our front 7 and Ryan hits enough short passes and makes enough 3rd down conversions. Plus, why is everyone assuming the Clots suck in the rain and we don't? RB's have better games in the rain and they have the best RB. Plus, Ryan won't play hero ball in the rain but I have a feeling Lawrence will, with terrible results.

23 - 16 Clots.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Could be a sloppy game. There could be a #28 named Taylor dominating and it isn't Fred unfortunately.

Sloppy wet games favor the running game.Jonathan Taylor could have a huge day if our Defensive Line can’t contain him. Recipe for the Jaguars Offense will be the same, RUN the ball…

Turnovers and penalties will decide this game…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"