Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which Team Will Win the 2016 NFL Pro Bowl In Honolulu, Hawaii
Team Michael Irvin
Team Jerry Rice
[Show Results]

***Official 2016 NFL Pro Bowl Game Thread***

Quote:Of course after Allen Robinson is treated for it, a new thread just about that will have to be started.
I was about to start a thread but im going to wait till the amputation which will most likely be later on tonight

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Official diagnosis for A-Rob : Volcanic Toe. Similar to turf toe.
No commercial messages in sigs

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016, 10:06 PM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:Of course after Allen Robinson is treated for it, a new thread just about that will have to be started.

Why would one need to wait?

Quote:Left or right foot?

I don't see where that has been reported in here yet.

Quote:I was about to start a thread but im going to wait till the amputation which will most likely be later on tonight

Gruden reporting that they are scheduling for the 2nd. Something important about that day. Gives them a chance to get the surgery right if they have the chance to do it over and over and over, til they get it right. I got you babe....
Signature goes here.

Quote:Why would one need to wait?

Because the game is not over yet.

Quote:I don't see where that has been reported in here yet.

I think they were using the right to treat the left
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:Because the game is not over yet.
Dont let AmeliaIsland beat you to it.  Im sure it cant wait to post about this and beat you to it 

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016, 10:09 PM by diehardjagsfaninsocal.)

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://d2f7pix2c73koy.cloudfront.net/post/post_940405_635008419737933429.jpg'>https://d2f7pix2c73koy.cloudfront.net/post/post_940405_635008419737933429.jpg</a>

Zyka ugly toe syndrome

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://d2f7pix2c73koy.cloudfront.net/post/post_940405_635008419737933429.jpg'>https://d2f7pix2c73koy.cloudfront.net/post/post_940405_635008419737933429.jpg</a>

Cute little guy. AR15 is sure to Miss it.
Signature goes here.

Quote:Dont let AmeliaIsland beat you to it.  Im sure it cant wait to post about this and beat you to it 

LOL Don't worry; Amelia only starts game day threads.

Clay Matthews of the Packers out. I must've missed what happened when I went to the bathroom. What's the word on him?

For a meaningless game this is getting ridiculous. First ARob now Matthews? Geesh

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016, 10:12 PM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:Clay Matthews of the Packers out. I must've missed what happened when I went to the bathroom. What's the word on him?

For a meaningless game this is getting ridiculous. First ARob now Matthews? Geesh
For his sake I hope it's not another toe injury..

Ar15 is in

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016, 10:13 PM by TheBigDawg.)

Quote:Clay Matthews of the Packers out. I must've missed what happened when I went to the bathroom. What's the word on him?

Possibly choking on ARob's toenail that fell off. He was holding his throat and gasping for air.
Signature goes here.

Quote:For his sake I hope it's not another toe injury..

I hope not. Wouldn't wish what happened to arob upon anyone., I wish I can unsee that.

Bridgewater at qb

Quote:For his sake I hope it's not another toe injury..

Or any other part of his foot.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016, 10:16 PM by leopold332002.)

Why one of our best players get hurt is a joke for everyone on here? His injury if there is one can affect us for next season because of a meaningless game.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:AR15 is in.

Yay, welcome back!