Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags should trade AR15 to New England.

Quote: 

To the people who want to franchise ARob, why pay a WR top 5 money when he isn't even top 20? 

WRs I would rather have:

1. Antonio Brown
  2. Julio Jones
  3. ODB
  4. A.J. Green
  5. Jordy Nelson
  6. D. Hopkins
  7. Dez Bryant
  8. Sammy Watkins
  9. D. Thomas
  10. Jarvis Landry
  11. Julian Edelman
  12. Amari Cooper
  13. Golden Tate
  14. T.Y. Hilton
  15. Brandon Marshall
  16. Larry Fitzgerald
  17. Mike Evans
  18. Alshon Jeffrey
  19. Doug Baldwin
  20. Brandin Cooks
  21. Keenan Allen
  22. Allen Robinson

But that list is in order of your opinion, right?

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:To the people who want to franchise ARob, why pay a WR top 5 money when he isn't even top 20?

WRs I would rather have:
<ul class="bbcol decimal">[*]Antonio Brown[*]Julio Jones[*]ODB[*]A.J. Green[*]Jordy Nelson[*]D. Hopkins[*]Dez Bryant[*]Sammy Watkins[*]D. Thomas[*]Jarvis Landry[*]Julian Edelman[*]Amari Cooper[*]Golden Tate[*]T.Y. Hilton[*]Brandon Marshall[*]Larry Fitzgerald[*]Mike Evans[*]Alshon Jeffrey[*]Doug Baldwin[*]Brandin Cooks[*]Keenan Allen[*]Allen Robinson</ul>
Cooks and Jarvis over him looooool

DThomas is probably not even better than him and Goldent Tate definitely isnt either.

I have to admit, if Robinson doesn't have an extreme turnaround next year in production and attitude, I wouldn't mind shipping him off. He has been butting heads alot this last season, and has seemed to sour. I get he is the best WR we have had since Jimmy (well best one that has stayed on the field), but the attitude towards our team. You can't just ignore that. Hopefully winning will fix it, but if we get to week 7 next year, and hes still sulking, complaining about the team/fans, you don't ride that out. We need more than talent, we need an actual winning culture. And if Robinson doesn't want to be part of that here, we just need to do what we can, and get what we can.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:You realize this is a Jaguars message board during the off season right? Speculating is all we have right now.
You realize that doesnt mean making up scenarios using poor logic is excused right? You realize if its the off season and theres nothing to talk about you could just not post and go outside instead of getting out of every stupid idea that pops into your head right?

the overreacting to Arobs attitude is hilarious. At least let him make this a regular thing so theres a real basis for it. You guys refer to him like T.O. off of one season of having to play with probably the worst qb in football.

I think you keep him and hope he proves his worth. Bortles needs the help, and it's doubtful even a first round pick performs as high. If he succeeds but leaves then we'll probably end up with a comp pick. If he succeeds but stays then we got a baller. If not, we've lost very little.

Quote: 

To the people who want to franchise ARob, why pay a WR top 5 money when he isn't even top 20? 

WRs I would rather have:

1. Antonio Brown
  2. Julio Jones
  3. ODB
  4. A.J. Green
  5. Jordy Nelson
  6. D. Hopkins
  7. Dez Bryant
  8. Sammy Watkins
  9. D. Thomas
  10. Jarvis Landry
  11. Julian Edelman
  12. Amari Cooper
  13. Golden Tate
  14. T.Y. Hilton
  15. Brandon Marshall
  16. Larry Fitzgerald
  17. Mike Evans
  18. Alshon Jeffrey
  19. Doug Baldwin
  20. Brandin Cooks
  21. Keenan Allen
  22. Allen Robinson

1. Antonio Brown (Agreed)
  2. Julio Jones (Agreed)
  3. ODB (Agreed)
  4. A.J. Green (Agreed)
  5. Jordy Nelson (Agreed)
  6. D. Hopkins (Had just as bad of a season due to QB play just like Robinson)
  7. Dez Bryant (Injured a lot the last 2 years and isn`t the same without Romo)
  8. Sammy Watkins (Injured most of the time)
  9. D. Thomas (Half the WR he was with Manning)
  10. Jarvis Landry (Robinson had more TDs in 2015 then he has in 3 years)
  11. Julian Edelman (Solid enough but nothing without Brady)
  12. Amari Cooper (Agreed)
  13. Golden Tate (Lol Dude was benched last year for not giving a crap and wasn`t even the best WR on the team)
  14. T.Y. Hilton(Agreed)
  15. Brandon Marshall(Agreed but hes 33 years old)
  16. Larry Fitzgerald (See Marshall)
  17. Mike Evans(Agreed)
  18. Alshon Jeffrey (Flat can`t stay on the field)
  19. Doug Baldwin (Super inconsistent)
  20. Brandin Cooks (His team doesn`t even want him)
  21. Keenan Allen (When was the last time he was on the field for more then 5 seconds before he busted a kidney or an ACL?)

[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 06:43 AM by BritJag.)

Quote:Arob is not worth the trouble. We don't need sandbagging malcontents bringing down this up and coming team. We have the WRs to win without him once we draft fornette. Get the first and draft a stud olinemen to get that power offense going.

If you really believe that, you dear Thundercat have been Jaguared, tragically.  What trouble?  A 23 year old athlete tweeting, liking stuff, mouthing a few suggestive quips?  You mean like a 23 year old?  You think his teammates look at him and say man that's a guy I don't want to play with...

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 07:21 AM by iHaunting Raven.)

Quote: 

WRs I would rather have:

1. Antonio Brown
  2. Julio Jones
  3. ODB
  4. A.J. Green
  5. Jordy Nelson
  6. D. Hopkins
  7. Dez Bryant
  8. Sammy Watkins
  9. D. Thomas
  10. Jarvis Landry
  11. Julian Edelman
  12. Amari Cooper
  13. Golden Tate
  14. T.Y. Hilton
  15. Brandon Marshall
  16. Larry Fitzgerald
  17. Mike Evans
  18. Alshon Jeffrey
  19. Doug Baldwin
  20. Brandin Cooks
  21. Keenan Allen
  22. Allen Robinson

[Image: giphy.gif]

BTW that list is garbage.

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:I dont understand your point. What exactly are you trying to say? So because Allen Robinson was injured a few games his rookie season, he should be held to the same standard as Marquis Lee and Allen Hurns? Who continue to have injuries and miss multiple games a season?

Point im trying to make is, I wouldnt risk trading away Robinson who's light years better than both Hurns and Lee and hope that they stay healthy.

Light years Ha! Did you watch last season?? Tell me how you make that assumption? If anything he just had better opportunities then Lee.. He definitely not light years!

Quote:I have to admit, if Robinson doesn't have an extreme turnaround next year in production and attitude, I wouldn't mind shipping him off. He has been butting heads alot this last season, and has seemed to sour. I get he is the best WR we have had since Jimmy (well best one that has stayed on the field), but the attitude towards our team. You can't just ignore that. Hopefully winning will fix it, but if we get to week 7 next year, and hes still sulking, complaining about the team/fans, you don't ride that out. We need more than talent, we need an actual winning culture. And if Robinson doesn't want to be part of that here, we just need to do what we can, and get what we can.

Well said!

Hey Guys.

Just in case you were curious, this thread proves it's the off season.

K Bye!

Quote: 

WRs I would rather have:

1. Antonio Brown
  2. Julio Jones
  3. ODB
  4. A.J. Green
  5. Jordy Nelson
  6. D. Hopkins
  7. Dez Bryant
  8. Sammy Watkins
  9. D. Thomas
  10. Jarvis Landry
  11. Julian Edelman
  12. Amari Cooper
  13. Golden Tate
  14. T.Y. Hilton
  15. Brandon Marshall
  16. Larry Fitzgerald
  17. Mike Evans
  18. Alshon Jeffrey
  19. Doug Baldwin
  20. Brandin Cooks
  21. Keenan Allen
  22. Allen Robinson

With the clear understanding that most "rankings" are opinions. This is the order I'd place them in:

1. Antonio Brown

2. Julio Jones

3. ODB

4. AJ Green

5. D. Hopkins

6. Mike Evans

7. J. Nelson

8. Amari Cooper

9. TY Hilton

10 Larry Fitzgerald

11. Dez Bryant

12. Allen Robinson

And yes, I would franchise tag him next year if a deal isn't done by then.

"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 11:00 AM by fredalwaysajag.)

Quote:I'd pick him at 4. I'm in the minority though. Ideally, trade back in the teens and take him. Just gotta find a partner.

I cant lie, dont watch much college ball (I catch up on draft prospects starting around Senior Bowl) But just looking at the seperation between him and his peers at the combine regarding his all around football skill-set, I wouldn't be mad with him at 4.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:If you really believe that, you dear Thundercat have been Jaguared, tragically.  What trouble?  A 23 year old athlete tweeting, liking stuff, mouthing a few suggestive quips?  You mean like a 23 year old?  You think his teammates look at him and say man that's a guy I don't want to play with...

If he keeps it up and doesn't sell out on the field he'll be gone faster than you think. This isn't bozo the clowns team anymore. Some of you haven't adjusted yet. I understand its early. Things will change and are changing now. WR's are a dime a dozen when you actually have a legitimate talent evaluator. Its comical how scared some of you are at the thought of taking at least a 1st round pick for a disgruntled wide out. Its a fact that NE is shopping for a WR. In my opinion we should be calling the Pats and getting the deal done. But I'm sure will probably give him this year and see what happens. It would be a missed opportunity. 

This offense could do some damage with Fournette and with the extra pick drafting Cam Robinson or Garret Bolles to sure up the Oline. I see visions of producing a running game like the Cowboys with that Power O. Blake could fill the Dak Prescott role and Lee/Hurns moving the chains in the air with Fournette punishing defenses on the ground. That's a winning formula. 

Quote:I cant lie, dont watch much college ball (I catch up on draft prospects starting around Senior Bowl) But just looking at the seperation between him and his peers at the combine regarding his all around football skill-set, I wouldn't be mad with him at 4.

My thoughts exactly.

Quote: Im friends with a player on the team. Im not going to go into details and its okay if you dont believe that, but its true. He told me he complains a lot and wants a new contract and wants to be paid like a top WR. He apparently complained all last season about it. Unfortunately for him, his play wasn't stellar and hes going to risk millions if he continues to complain. He has to perform no matter who he is playing for.

This is getting out of hand in regards to these rumors about him complaining. For starters, there's no way he could have been complaining about the contract he was playing under because there's nothing the team or anyone else could have done about that. He was on his rookie contract which would have been illegal for the team to touch prior to this offseason, and he's fully aware of that much. So why would he complain about something that can't be changed? Simply put, he wasn't, so you must have received bad info from your player friend.

ARob was frustrated last year both due to his own struggles and due to realizing how hard of a time Blake was having with his arm. He had it rough last year and let that show, but I'm not buying any of this talk that he doesn't want to play for the Jaguars. This is being blown way out of proportion, and I'm sure he'll happily sign a multi-year extension this offseason to stay with the team.

'02

Quote:If he keeps it up and doesn't sell out on the field he'll be gone faster than you think. This isn't bozo the clowns team anymore. Some of you haven't adjusted yet. I understand its early. Things will change and are changing now. WR's are a dime a dozen when you actually have a legitimate talent evaluator. Its comical how scared some of you are at the thought of taking at least a 1st round pick for a disgruntled wide out. Its a fact that NE is shopping for a WR. In my opinion we should be calling the Pats and getting the deal done. But I'm sure will probably give him this year and see what happens. It would be a missed opportunity.

This offense could do some damage with Fournette and with the extra pick drafting Cam Robinson or Garret Bolles to sure up the Oline. I see visions of producing a running game like the Cowboys with that Power O. Blake could fill the Dak Prescott role and Lee/Hurns moving the chains in the air with Fournette punishing defenses on the ground. That's a winning formula.

You really think the Pats would waste a 1st rounder on Robinson? The book is out on him. He's slow, can't seperate, and can't handle when DBs get physical with him. He was whining for flags all year. Let's not even get into the fact that he has terrible hands. The dude is a one trick pony. He can jump high and sometimes he gets lucky and comes dowb with one of Biff's wobbly duck throws. Happened alot less in 2016 and you saw the numbers decline.

Robinson is not a #1 WR, teams don't fear a slow, mentally weak, drop prone WR. This is all on tape, Belicheck won't be fleeced.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:You realize that doesnt mean making up scenarios using poor logic is excused right? You realize if its the off season and theres nothing to talk about you could just not post and go outside instead of getting out of every stupid idea that pops into your head right?

Says the guy that is making threads about how he wants Romo to join the Jags. Haha too funny. Maybe you should go outside.