Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Democrat Candidate in 2020?

Apparently, Hillary still sees herself as a viable candidate.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillar...le/2624302

But not everyone does ...

Quote: 

"I want to say ‘Oh God, it's not possible," said a Democratic operative who requested anonymity to speak candidly. "But when you look at the field, it really is possible."

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good, hopefully she decides to run again.

Quote:Good, hopefully she decides to run again.

Of course. Otherwise Trump loses bigly.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Of course. Otherwise Trump loses bigly.

Whatever helps you sleep at night..m

Haha that would be rich
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Apparently, Hillary still sees herself as a viable candidate.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-sounds-like-a-presidential-candidate/article/2624302'>http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-sounds-like-a-presidential-candidate/article/2624302</a>

But not everyone does ...

The Democrats really have no one. Personally, I hope Trump gets primaried so I can have someone I can actually vote for.

I'm not sure Trump runs in 2020. I think he may just retire.

He'll be pretty old and I don't think he realized how hard he's had to work. And I think he misses the days when everyone kissed his butt. And he doesn't have enough time to play golf all the time.

I don't see a Republican Congress going the impeachment route, but his Administration may look so tattered by 2020 he'll just go back to New York and resume the life of a prince.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

[Image: 1441465008-kantay.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 1441465008-kantay.jpg]

Adam West and Taylor Swift?

They'll certainly get each end of the age spectrum.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Adam West and Taylor Swift?

They'll certainly get each end of the age spectrum.
Really? Dude, come on. "Taylor, I'm real happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but I'ma be the greatest President of ALL TIME! Oh, and you can be my running mate."

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2017, 12:14 PM by DARKSTAR.)

We're at the point of idiocracy that I think the West/Swift ticket would have a chance.

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:Apparently, Hillary still sees herself as a viable candidate.

If ya think she looks hot now, just wait until another 11 years when she is departing office after her 2nd term !!

[Image: hillary-clinton-thumbs-up.jpg]

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

Quote:If ya think she looks hot now, just wait until another 11 years when she is departing office after her 2nd term !!

[Image: hillary-clinton-thumbs-up.jpg]

Hot is clearly subjective. In my case she's the "belongs in hellfire" type.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Rock and Hanks

Duh

Funny thing about The Rock he was a registered Republican for years. Then when he started becoming a big actor he switched to a registered Independent.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Kathy Griffin.

just when you think it can't get worse than Hilary, enter Kathy Griffin.

Dems have no bench to pull from. So they'll trot out tired old nags like Hillary or Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie will probably run again to cover the legal expenses his wife is likely to generate. Just when he thought he was going to enjoy the perks of being a career politician....
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(06-05-2017, 05:06 PM)FBT Wrote: Dems have no bench to pull from. So they'll trot out tired old nags like Hillary or Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie will probably run again to cover the legal expenses his wife is likely to generate. Just when he thought he was going to enjoy the perks of being a career politician....

If Elizabeth Warren is the Democratic nominee, I will donate $1,000 to the Pence reelection campaign.

(06-05-2017, 05:25 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 05:06 PM)FBT Wrote: Dems have no bench to pull from. So they'll trot out tired old nags like Hillary or Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie will probably run again to cover the legal expenses his wife is likely to generate. Just when he thought he was going to enjoy the perks of being a career politician....

If Elizabeth Warren is the Democratic nominee, I will donate $1,000 to the Pence reelection campaign.

I see Nancy is learning.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017, 04:04 PM by Browntrouser.)

My honest opinion is no matter who they put up against Trump they will win. I would not be surprised if Trump steps down and does not try to win a second term.

But I hear Martin O'Malley was considering running again. He was the only sane democrat THIS election.

[Image: Libertarian_Party_Porcupine_%28USA%29.svg]

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA