Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

How do they even make money any longer?? Last time I looked at a phone book was at least two presidents ago.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-12-2017, 10:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: How do they even make money any longer?? Last time I looked at a phone book was at least two presidents ago.

Their clientele is about 30 years older than you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-12-2017, 10:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 10:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: How do they even make money any longer?? Last time I looked at a phone book was at least two presidents ago.

Their clientele is about 30 years older than you.

That's impossible. (turns and runs)

Everyone can take comfort in the fact that I purchased my new back loofah this morning. I know that was weighing heavy on everyone's mind.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-12-2017, 10:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 10:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Their clientele is about 30 years older than you.

That's impossible. (turns and runs)

You know what the most common cause of death is for men your age? Saying stuff like that!! Ninja

(07-13-2017, 08:02 AM)Rico Wrote: Everyone can take comfort in the fact that I purchased my new back loofah this morning. I know that was weighing heavy on everyone's mind.

Oh thank god!! I couldn't sleep from worry!!

Welp...

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017, 01:14 PM by RicoTx.)

So back to the loofah.  I got an environmentally friendly one.  Not that I was looking for it, but that was what they had.  I found it kinda humerous that the 'environmentally friendly' Ecotool was wrapped in plastic with a rubber band around it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I can finally say I've been to both Florida, and a Publix now that I'm back from vacation!

Just wish it could have been during football season so I could go to a Jags home game for once. Not that we spent much time in Florida as it was.

(07-14-2017, 03:49 PM)HThe Eleventh Doctor Wrote: I can finally say I've been to both Florida, and a Publix now that I'm back from vacation!

Just wish it could have been during football season so I could go to a Jags home game for once.  Not that we spent much time in Florida as it was.

Where was the vacation?

My puppy really wasn't happy with me when I left for work this evening!! [Image: 8663c746687d9b0c3fb2f7ca8e86de02.jpg]

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I got news for you. You better get some spectacles because that ain't no puppy my man.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(07-14-2017, 04:25 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I got news for you. You better get some spectacles because that ain't no puppy my man.

She's only 4 months old...

(07-14-2017, 04:08 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Where was the vacation?

Went to South Carolina (around Hilton Head) to spend some time with my cousin.  While we were down there, we traveled a little.  Went to Savannah, and then spent a couple of days in Orlando and went to Disney World.  The kids absolutely LOVED that.  Next year we hope to go to Universal.    Went right through Jacksonville on the way down, which was pretty cool for me.   Wasn't too long of a drive, either.  Not quite 5 hours.  Went to the beach too (well on Hilton Head Island we did) which was also nice.  First real vacation in a while.

(07-14-2017, 04:26 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 04:25 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I got news for you. You better get some spectacles because that ain't no puppy my man.

She's only 4 months old...

Is the dog's name Benjamin Buttons?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(07-14-2017, 05:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 04:26 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: She's only 4 months old...

Is the dog's name Benjamin Buttons?

Are you stalking me, or is that just a good guess?

(07-14-2017, 04:56 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 04:08 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Where was the vacation?

Went to South Carolina (around Hilton Head) to spend some time with my cousin.  While we were down there, we traveled a little.  Went to Savannah, and then spent a couple of days in Orlando and went to Disney World.  The kids absolutely LOVED that.  Next year we hope to go to Universal.    Went right through Jacksonville on the way down, which was pretty cool for me.   Wasn't too long of a drive, either.  Not quite 5 hours.  Went to the beach too (well on Hilton Head Island we did) which was also nice.  First real vacation in a while.

Nice. I've never really been around any of that area, sounds relaxing. 

Also, it's weird to me that you can drive 5 hours and cross like 4 states  Tongue

Just slept like 10 1/2 hours. On a nyquil high right now and feels great.

(07-15-2017, 10:28 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Just slept like 10 1/2 hours. On a nyquil high right now and feels great.

You are always sick. Try washing your damn hands sometimes!!

(07-15-2017, 10:28 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Just slept like 10 1/2 hours. On a nyquil high right now and feels great.

Dennis Leary said it best when he said "NyQuil, NyQuil, NyQuil, we love you, you giant [BLEEP] Q!!".

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 10:59 AM by WingerDinger.)

(07-15-2017, 10:40 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

You are always sick. Try washing your damn hands sometimes!!

Who said I was sick? Haha

Just wanted a good nights sleep Wink

(07-15-2017, 10:54 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:

Dennis Leary said it best when he said "NyQuil, NyQuil, NyQuil, we love you, you giant [BLEEP] Q!!".

Green Death flavor FTW