Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brandon Albert Retired

Just in on 1010xl Brandon Albert has elected to retire?

Wow.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cam Robinson pick was awesome looking at it now.

Hahahahahaha what a douche. Well at least our LT position is now decided
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

A few likely reasons, doesn't like that he has to compete for his spot, maybe he just doesn't have enough in the tank, or who knows....

Time to see what Robinson can do.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Thank goodness we drafted Robinson!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(07-31-2017, 10:46 AM)Achilles Wrote: A few likely reasons, doesn't like that he has to compete for his spot, maybe he just doesn't have enough in the tank, or who knows....

Listening to Jaguars Today and they are saying he looked slow and got beat by DFJ.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(07-31-2017, 10:47 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Thank goodness we drafted Robinson!
Amen +1  Sleepy

All you can do is chuckle and shake the head. But probably a good thing seeing how he was getting abused in camp. It's early enough in camp to push the LT position hard.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I take back everything bad I ever said about Caldwell. That being said, the thought of rookie Cam Robinson going against J.J. Watt in week 1 is extremely frightening.

I can't believe Dave Caldwell is still employed here

(07-31-2017, 10:44 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Just in on 1010xl Brandon Albert has elected to retire?

Wow.

LOL, I want that draft pick back, what a joke
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(07-31-2017, 10:47 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 10:46 AM)Achilles Wrote: A few likely reasons, doesn't like that he has to compete for his spot, maybe he just doesn't have enough in the tank, or who knows....

Listening to Jaguars Today and they are saying he looked slow and got beat by DFJ.

Well...if that guy is beating him he needs to retire.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 10:56 AM by Treestone Ice.)

Well I'd say we're one Brandon Linder injury away from mailing in the season boys. If Robinson goes down, good luck Fournette, and especially good luck Bortles. 

Cam Robinson is gonna go up against Clowney Watt or Merciless week 1, and I have a very uneasy feeling in my stomach already just thinking about it.

Guess pencil Cam in to start week 1. Wasn't Bowanko getting looks at L and R tackle before he disappeared?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Considering what I've seen of him and the team it makes sense. Team doesn't look ready to win and neither does fat Albert. Now he can go eat Cheetos in his boxers in Miami like he really wants to.

(07-31-2017, 10:54 AM)Treestone Ice Wrote: Well I'd say we're one Brandon Linder injury away from mailing in the season boys. If Robinson goes down, good luck Fournette, and especially good luck Bortles. 

Cam Robinson is gonna go up against Clowney Watt or Merciless week 1, and I have a very uneasy feeling in my stomach already just thinking about it.

Did you feel better about Branden Albert going up against those guys?

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 11:00 AM by I am Yoda.)

(07-31-2017, 10:44 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Just in on 1010xl Brandon Albert has elected to retire?

Wow.

yeah. Wow.  Maybe should have spent one or two more picks on the OL rather than receiver depth and def depth...

Waiver wire treasures, here we come.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 11:07 AM by NCJag.)

I dunno. Everyone was high on that Avery Gennessey UDFA pickup. Between Cam, him, Shatley, Reed, Bowanko, Linder, Cann, Parnell, and Poutassi they should be able to cobble together some sort of line.

Edit: Forgot Watford and Omameh

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Branden Albert retires

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...2041457135

LT Branden Albert announces retirement from Jaguars, NFL after nine seasons; two-time Pro Bowl selection was acquired in a trade with Miami in March 2017