Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles benched at practice for Henne after 2 pick 6's?

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2017, 09:06 PM by RicoTx.)

(08-16-2017, 08:53 PM)BklynJag Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 08:34 PM)Rico Wrote: Here's some 'butt hurt' for you clown.  If it was Ramsey, I have less respect for him than you.  And that is a pretty minute amount of respect.  You don't air your grievances in public and I highly doubt Coughlin would put up with it since his mantra is 'team first'.

Secondly, you lol at it 'falling apart'.  What fan of a team would find that humorous? I mean, I know you're not really a fan but you don't have to go out on a limb to prove it.

You just seem to revel in the negative, and it's truly pathetic.  You continually post crap that's completely out of context or half quotes to support your need.

It's truly, truly, sad.

Have a lovely evening.  Or would it be better for you if I sad to have a crappy evening?

It was Ramsey. It was his official Twitter account. I don't revel in the negative but you act like this team has given us anything positive to say. It's the same old thing with this team. 

It's a message board where fans can let out their anger. If you can't handle negative things about the team, that's on you.

Baloney.  90% of what you post is negative.  It's what you live for.

And thanks for proving my point.

'Nothing ever changes'

Bradley - gone
Coughlin hired
Calais Campbell
Bouye
Fournette

'Nothing' ever changes.  Boo-freakin'-hoo.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-14-2017, 08:57 PM)wg171 Wrote: How much is Blake's 5th year option?

It all depends on how well he does in the games.. It fluctuates like the stock market. If he has a bad game, he's worth a sack of flour.. A good game, a sack of taters..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I thought we already knew Ramsey wasn't a Bortles fan.

(08-16-2017, 11:35 PM)haveaseat Wrote: I thought we already knew Ramsey wasn't a Bortles fan.

Yeah we knew that but as a teammate you don't make those things public especially when you have to go to battles with this man. We got a bunch of selfish and entitled players on this team and it's hard to see our franchise being successful when players like A-Rob among other teammates doing childish things.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks to all who contributed to a great read.. I had many laughs whilst in this thread.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

This thread. Jesus Christ.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 08:06 AM by keeper88.)

(08-17-2017, 06:44 AM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 11:35 PM)haveaseat Wrote: I thought we already knew Ramsey wasn't a Bortles fan.

Yeah we knew that but as a teammate you don't make those things public especially when you have to go to battles with this man. We got a bunch of selfish and entitled players on this team and it's hard to see our franchise being successful when players like A-Rob among other teammates doing childish things.

I would normally agree 100% with this.  But 4 years in, and other talent now clearly building on the team, and we're not making ANY attempt (at least visible) to address the "elephant in the room" that absolutely WILL hold this team back, I can see how this starts to happen.  I remain shocked that they didn't acquire a plan B option, of any form, even if we're waiting for the 2018 draft for the future hopefully franchise QB.

(08-17-2017, 08:03 AM)keeper88 Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 06:44 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: Yeah we knew that but as a teammate you don't make those things public especially when you have to go to battles with this man. We got a bunch of selfish and entitled players on this team and it's hard to see our franchise being successful when players like A-Rob among other teammates doing childish things.

I would normally agree 100% with this.  But 4 years in, and other talent now clearly building on the team, and we're not making ANY attempt (at least visible) to address the "elephant in the room" that absolutely WILL hold this team back, I can see how this starts to happen.  I remain shocked that they didn't acquire a plan B option, of any form, even if we're waiting for the 2018 draft for the future hopefully franchise QB.
So why do you call out the quarterback publically?  Based on your explanation it's not even Bortles fault because we know what he is, it's Caldwell/Coughlin's fault because they haven't brought anyone else in.  Not even an experienced back up that could have given new looks.

Instead of talking to them in house he decided to go and make it public.  That's a bad teammate.

(08-17-2017, 06:44 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: Yeah we knew that but as a teammate you don't make those things public especially when you have to go to battles with this man. We got a bunch of selfish and entitled players on this team and it's hard to see our franchise being successful when players like A-Rob among other teammates doing childish things.

We assume blake is holding us back base on what information? If it's the turnovers then no qb can't win but wait qb's has won with turnovers and more turnovers than him so that's a lie. I'm just asking everyone to let it play out instead of having a forgone conclusion that this season is a wash base on some innuendo about blake bortles.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Ding ding ding. You are correct.

When is Ramsey coming out of the closet? I knew he was a queen, but add to that and he is now officially a drama queen.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-17-2017, 08:11 AM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 08:03 AM)keeper88 Wrote: I would normally agree 100% with this.  But 4 years in, and other talent now clearly building on the team, and we're not making ANY attempt (at least visible) to address the "elephant in the room" that absolutely WILL hold this team back, I can see how this starts to happen.  I remain shocked that they didn't acquire a plan B option, of any form, even if we're waiting for the 2018 draft for the future hopefully franchise QB.

We assume blake is holding us back base on what information? If it's the turnovers then no qb can't win but wait qb's has won with turnovers and more turnovers than him so that's a lie. I'm just asking everyone to let it play out instead of having a forgone conclusion that this season is a wash base on some innuendo about blake bortles.

Does anyone understand this grammar?  I'm having trouble here.
I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

(08-17-2017, 08:11 AM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 08:03 AM)keeper88 Wrote: I would normally agree 100% with this.  But 4 years in, and other talent now clearly building on the team, and we're not making ANY attempt (at least visible) to address the "elephant in the room" that absolutely WILL hold this team back, I can see how this starts to happen.  I remain shocked that they didn't acquire a plan B option, of any form, even if we're waiting for the 2018 draft for the future hopefully franchise QB.

You watch the games and genuinely don't think the play of Blake Bortles is largely holding this team back?  We each have a right to our opinion and I guess we're just going to have to agree to hugely disagree if so, not much else to discuss at this point.

(08-17-2017, 08:31 AM)keeper88 Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 08:11 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: We assume blake is holding us back base on what information? If it's the turnovers then no qb can't win but wait qb's has won with turnovers and more turnovers than him so that's a lie. I'm just asking everyone to let it play out instead of having a forgone conclusion that this season is a wash base on some innuendo about blake bortles.

You watch the games and genuinely don't think the play of Blake Bortles is largely holding this team back?  We each have a right to our opinion and I guess we're just going to have to agree to hugely disagree if so, not much else to discuss at this point.

I'm curious what he's holding us back from seeing as we haven't...you know...played a game.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 08:40 AM by UCF Knight.)

(08-17-2017, 08:16 AM)Jagwired Wrote: When is Ramsey coming out of the closet? I knew he was a queen, but add to that and he is now officially a drama queen.

Retweet the interview post Ravens Bortles. Do it.

(08-17-2017, 08:37 AM)Rico Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 08:31 AM)keeper88 Wrote: You watch the games and genuinely don't think the play of Blake Bortles is largely holding this team back?  We each have a right to our opinion and I guess we're just going to have to agree to hugely disagree if so, not much else to discuss at this point.

I'm curious what he's holding us back from seeing as we haven't...you know...played a game.

Well I'm going off watching years of games evidence, and I maintain pretty good eyesight, and now indisputably an inauspicious start pre-season at this point.  I mean, hasn't he played for like 3 years now?  Or are we holding out hope the magic pumpkin is going to arrive and sprinkle fairy dust and magically transform our guy into a good NFL level qb?

So am I to understand it wasn't Gus? It was just because he was strapped with the Bortles? Ahhhhh, I see. They fired the wrong guy. I get it now.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-17-2017, 08:48 AM)keeper88 Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 08:37 AM)Rico Wrote: I'm curious what he's holding us back from seeing as we haven't...you know...played a game.

Well I'm going off watching years of games evidence, and I maintain pretty good eyesight, and now indisputably an inauspicious start pre-season at this point.  I mean, hasn't he played for like 3 years now?  Or are we holding out hope the magic pumpkin is going to arrive and sprinkle fairy dust and magically transform our guy into a good NFL level qb?

Thank you Kreskin.

(08-17-2017, 08:54 AM)Rico Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 08:48 AM)keeper88 Wrote: Well I'm going off watching years of games evidence, and I maintain pretty good eyesight, and now indisputably an inauspicious start pre-season at this point.  I mean, hasn't he played for like 3 years now?  Or are we holding out hope the magic pumpkin is going to arrive and sprinkle fairy dust and magically transform our guy into a good NFL level qb?

Thank you Kreskin.

LOL.  Some levity, I like it...  Look, I've been here since '95, was just reminding my sons about the late 90's magical times --  when they didn't know it, but they were sitting in a stadium in the middle of the night waiting for the Jags plane to fly over, etc.... and they've unfortunately never seen a good Jags team in their prime football fan years thus far. We all want the same thing -- getting back to being relevant, and fun, because losing ain't fun.  I just happen to remain of the strong opinion that our current qb can't get us there, as much as I wish that weren't true.  I'd love to come back and eat a big plate of crow at some point, but it looks very unlikely unfortunately...

(08-16-2017, 07:54 PM)MojoKing Wrote: I'm still on the Blake Bus, but I'm going to call for my stop if he begins throwing picks and is horribly inconsistent in the REGULAR season.

Agreed. Normally I look forward to the regular season because preseason sucks and the games are played in the middle of the night for me but this year I want the regular season to start mainly because then we can finally see which version of Bortles is the real one.