Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Henne to start Thursday

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah so its official. Is Blake done?
No Fun

I demand my thread be resurrected.

Here we go.

End of the Blake era.

What's crazy is that if the Panthers bench their starters and Blake comes in and lights it up, board is gonna have a field day.

Bye Blake. I wish things were different. It's not us, it's you.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Welp.

Let's see what happens on Henne Given Thursday.

Hopefully he makes me forget some of his prior transgressions.

Can't wait to see Allen light it up again

(08-23-2017, 07:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Can't wait to see Allen light it up again

This.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

@jasonlacanfora Jags say Chad Henne to start 3rd preseason game. Was obvious to many HC candidates team was set on Bortles. Cost them in search. Now this

Jesus.

[Image: videotogif_2017.08.23_19.10.03.gif]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-23-2017, 07:00 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Welp.

Let's see what happens on Henne Given Thursday.

Hopefully he makes me forget some of his prior transgressions.

It's the preseason, no matter how well he plays, though I doubt Marrone goes to bed tomorrow night without some major heartburn, I can't see him succeeding in the real games. He is what he is, Captain check down with a generous helping of bad throws and bad decisions thrown in.

Wow, Henne beat out 2 different QB's who were drafted to replace him. And Bortles is much better than Gabs. I have to wonder if this is a motivational tactic.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Sick By the end of the second series with zero yards gained and four batted balls the chenne will be yanked.  Laughing Wallbash
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2017, 07:18 PM by nhiverson.)

(08-23-2017, 07:11 PM)BklynJag Wrote: @jasonlacanfora Jags say Chad Henne to start 3rd preseason game. Was obvious to many HC candidates team was set on Bortles. Cost them in search. Now this

Jesus.

Man that is an awful way to run this team...

(08-23-2017, 07:16 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Sick By the end of the second series with zero yards gained and four batted balls the chenne will be yanked.  Laughing Wallbash

Bortles has had alot of batted balls too.
No Fun

Having flashbacks to the Redskins game where Henne started. FML

Henne will win us more games than Bortles can.

Im not sure how good 4 wins is vs 3 though Sad

Welp. There's always 2018.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

major props to Marrone for having the balls to bench Bortles.

you know that clown Dave and Gus would've kept going with Bortles until his arm fell off.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(08-23-2017, 07:24 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: Henne will win us more games than Bortles can.

Im not sure how good 4 wins is vs 3 though Sad

The extra win will cause us to narrowly miss out on a generational QB and we draft a bust instead. Eventually this bust is replaced by a 40 year old Chad Henne.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

**puke**. At least bring in somebody else. Even Kap is better than Henne. Heck dare I say "Gabbert" might be a better option. Season pissed away.