Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This team doesn't trust Bortles

And why should they? He's a catastrophe waiting to happen. I cringe every time it's 3rd and long. Saw a lot of ugly throws today by Bortles. I'm convinced now that we are not goiing to be able to sustain a winning season with Bortles under center.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

His throws flutters almost every time and when he does throw a spiral Lee drops it lol sad
[Image: harley-quinn-bubble-gum.gif]

It took you this long?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

But but but....Lee is a WR1

(10-01-2017, 04:34 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: And why should they? He's a catastrophe waiting to happen. I cringe every time it's 3rd and long. Saw a lot of ugly throws today by Bortles. I'm convinced now that we are not goiing to be able to sustain a winning season with Bortles under center.

Then why did they pass three times from the six when three runs might have won it?

Let down again.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Bortles doesn't even trust Bortles..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Bortles was terrible, but when it came down to it Lee dropped the probable game winner (pending Myers FG)

I've been under the misconception that if our defense dominates, we can attain a "winning season", even with Blake's inconsistent play. But it's painfully obvious now, Blake will stop all momentum this team can create.

If this game was against a good team, the score may have been 150-0. They did everything possible to lose.

We are one notch above bottom of the barrel, which will put us in great position to never draft a good QB like always....

Anyone defending Blake at this point needs an eye exam

(10-01-2017, 04:42 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: I've been under the misconception that if our defense dominates, we can attain a "winning season", even with Blake's inconsistent play. But it's painfully obvious now, Blake will stop all momentum this team can create.

Tough to be a dominating defense if you can’t stop the run. Bortles sucked, but he wasn’t the one letting NY gash the defense for more than 250 yards on the ground, and almost 500 yards total offense. 

He did nothing to offset that, but if this team wants to win with power running and stout defense, they failed miserably today.  We already know if you put it on Bortles to win, it won’t happen.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2017, 04:56 PM by uthill.)

(10-01-2017, 04:52 PM)FBT Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 04:42 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: I've been under the misconception that if our defense dominates, we can attain a "winning season", even with Blake's inconsistent play. But it's painfully obvious now, Blake will stop all momentum this team can create.

Tough to be a dominating defense if you can’t stop the run. Bortles sucked, but he wasn’t the one letting NY gash the defense for more than 250 yards on the ground, and almost 500 yards total offense. 

He did nothing to offset that, but if this team wants to win with power running and stout defense, they failed miserably today.  We already know if you put it on Bortles to win, it won’t happen.

Defense offset that somewhat with a score. Without a QB this team won't win many.

Waiting for spacecoast

When you are built to run and control the game with the D, and you do neither, you expect to lose. I am actually somewhat encouraged that we were still in this at the end, when we really had no business being in it after giving up so much offense. I will give credit tho, the D got turnovers, without those this would have been embarrassing even more.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Brinks truck to Cousins next off-season. We're likely to see Nassib in the upcoming weeks.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

I wouldn't trust the guy to cut my grass.

What's your point? Bortles will never be able to carry a team to a win on his own.

But But Did you see that fluke game last week.

So it was a dominant defense today?