Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post what QB like performance Bortles needs today for a win

In order to win today Bortles is gonna need Tebow like accuracy but I'll settle for a Ryan Leaf type of game what do the lords of Duval pride think

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-08-2017, 12:15 PM)WorldsBestPoster Wrote: In order to win today Bortles is gonna need Tebow like accuracy but I'll settle for a Ryan Leaf type of game what do the lords of Duval pride think

If he plays like Tebow we're doomed.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

2002 Dante Culpepper

He needs to exhibit the efficiency of a Colin Kaepernick.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

He needs to sit on the bench with the clipboard.

(10-08-2017, 12:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 12:15 PM)WorldsBestPoster Wrote: In order to win today Bortles is gonna need Tebow like accuracy but I'll settle for a Ryan Leaf type of game what do the lords of Duval pride think

If he plays like Tebow we're doomed.

There is zero chance he will play like Tebow anyway.

Accuracy is just one issue. Don't forget the drops.

Fine no Tebow accuracy but what about Brock accuracy

(10-08-2017, 12:43 PM)WorldsBestPoster Wrote: Fine no Tebow accuracy but what about Brock accuracy

Actually I was thinking about the significant difference in how they throw the ball.

(10-08-2017, 12:34 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: He needs to exhibit the efficiency of a Colin Kaepernick.

If this team finishes with 7 wins - maybe just far enough in the draft order to NOT draft a QB in 2018, it will be a major fail by the front office. Average QB play and this team could probably be a 10 win team and the FO just sat on their hands. Most important position on the roster and nothing gets done because of pride I suppose?

(10-08-2017, 02:40 PM)git\er_done Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 12:34 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: He needs to exhibit the efficiency of a Colin Kaepernick.

If this team finishes with 7 wins - maybe just far enough in the draft order to NOT draft a QB in 2018, it will be a major fail by the front office. Average QB play and this team could probably be a 10 win team and the FO just sat on their hands. Most important position on the roster and nothing gets done because of pride I suppose?

There is literally like 8 qbs next year coming out. This is a non issue

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 04:08 PM by TearExtractor.)

(10-08-2017, 12:40 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 12:16 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: If he plays like Tebow we're doomed.

There is zero chance he will play like Tebow anyway.

Accuracy is just one issue. Don't forget the drops.

8/14 and 95 yards, handed the ball off about 30 times in a row in the 2nd half.

Thats a Tebow performance if i've ever seen one Smile

How about... nothing?

All he does is win?

95 yds,, Zero TD

I don't care what anybody says,, thus defense is AWESOME!! Perfect way for the Jags to win: Defense plays stout,, LF does his thing,, and Bortles has to do nothing but not screw up. PERFECT DAY

All's I know is that QB in the Jag game throwing pick-sixes, getting balls batted down at the line needs to be replaced.

(10-08-2017, 04:45 PM)nate Wrote: All's I know is that QB in the Jag game throwing pick-sixes, getting balls batted down at the line needs to be replaced.

^ Lol,, that's funny stuff right there! I love seeing Ben getting taken to school by the Jags D. 

**(side note- I heard the announcers say today that the Jags O-line has given up the fewest sacks in the NFL,, and the Jags rushing offense is near the top, or best in the NFL). Shout out to the O-line and LF!! GREAT STUFF

(10-08-2017, 04:49 PM)jagherd Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 04:45 PM)nate Wrote: All's I know is that QB in the Jag game throwing pick-sixes, getting balls batted down at the line needs to be replaced.

^ Lol,, that's funny stuff right there! I love seeing Ben getting taken to school by the Jags D. 

**(side note- I heard the announcers say today that the Jags O-line has given up the fewest sacks in the NFL,, and the Jags rushing offense is near the top, or best in the NFL). Shout out to the O-line and LF!! GREAT STUFF

Next is to get a QB that can take advantage of when the defense hands the ball over to the Offense. Bye bye bb5 and henne.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

All Blake needed to do was let his defense pick off big ben FIVE times, apparently.