Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to wear Teal Jerseys against Bengals. New unis in 2018.

(10-21-2017, 04:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-21-2017, 11:56 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I can clearly see in that video exactly what I said before: we are more green now than we were with the 1996-2007 uniforms.

Of course they have green in them. Teal a is blue-green color.

Can you see the difference between more blue-green and more green-blue? It is not always 50/50.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-21-2017, 05:00 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-21-2017, 04:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Of course they have green in them. Teal a is blue-green color.

Can you see the difference between more blue-green and more green-blue? It is not always 50/50.

Kinda like the other poster said when he said they have been more blue lately?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-21-2017, 05:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-21-2017, 05:00 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Can you see the difference between more blue-green and more green-blue? It is not always 50/50.

Kinda like the other poster said when he said they have been more blue lately?

More blue since 2012?

(10-21-2017, 05:08 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-21-2017, 05:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Kinda like the other poster said when he said they have been more blue lately?

More blue since 2012?

I don’t know what timeline he was talking about. But they are definitely more blue/green than the green/blue teal they originally were. I loved the original color we had. We need to go back to that. Why mess with the classics??

(10-21-2017, 05:16 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-21-2017, 05:08 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: More blue since 2012?

I don’t know what timeline he was talking about. But they are definitely more blue/green than the green/blue teal they originally were. I loved the original color we had. We need to go back to that. Why mess with the classics?

The jaguar head is better in some ways, but they should have made the ears gold and entire nose teal. One reason I still have my Mark Brunell jersey is the design that they certainly will never bring back. Those uniforms were my favorite when we had them.

(10-18-2017, 03:40 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 03:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Serious question - what are our team colors?

Are you completely colorblind?

Black, teal, and gold.

Point of note.. Our team colors are black, teal and fool's gold.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(10-19-2017, 11:19 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 11:05 AM)Jags02 Wrote: Is that an olive color? I figured it's just the primer and the helmets are only half painted. I keep thinking they should just finish the entire paint job.

Josh is obviously lying.

Have you never seen a black olive?? 

And don't call people liars.

(10-18-2017, 04:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 04:10 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Why don't we wear them more?

It's like this franchise is content with being plain.

Quite the opposite, we have a double stripe around the numbers on our black and white jerseys (one of each color) and a secondary logo patch near the left shoulder pad. What is so plain about that, the unique font type, and the jaguar head logo?

The teal jerseys are less detailed with one stripe around the numbers, but still interesting to look at for one game.

My teal jersey has a black number with white outline followed by gold outline on the front and back, and black shoulder numbers with white outline.. in fact, I have all four jersey's from this set and each of them have a solid colour number with 2 outlines on the front and back and a solid number with one outline on the shoulders.. which numbers were you referring to?
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(10-22-2017, 05:34 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 04:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Quite the opposite, we have a double stripe around the numbers on our black and white jerseys (one of each color) and a secondary logo patch near the left shoulder pad. What is so plain about that, the unique font type, and the jaguar head logo?

The teal jerseys are less detailed with one stripe around the numbers, but still interesting to look at for one game.

My teal jersey has a black number with white outline followed by gold outline on the front and back, and black shoulder numbers with white outline.. in fact, I have all four jersey's from this set and each of them have a solid colour number with 2 outlines on the front and back and a solid number with one outline on the shoulders.. which numbers were you referring to?

OK I see it now. for some reason it is harder to see the gold outline around black numbers.

Teal belongs our official color end of story. Not mustard based.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2017, 03:01 PM by Jagwired.)

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:He might not be playing in the #WorldSeries, but @Campbell93 is still hitting plenty of home runs.

So his sack celebration is supposed to be a baseball swing even if it looks more like golf. Got it.

Another thing to like about him is he does not hit (personal) fouls.

The logo has grown on me.

I hope the logo stays with any uniform change.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(10-29-2017, 08:05 PM)Bullseye Wrote: The logo has grown on me.

I hope the logo stays with any uniform change.

I am sure it will. We have seen several uniform changes with the old logo before they drew up a new one.

Andy Dalton gonna die

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017, 11:26 AM by JagAU09.)

I actually really like our away jerseys. The only change they need is a solid colored helmet.

(10-30-2017, 11:25 AM)JagAU09 Wrote: I actually really like our away jerseys. The only change they need is a solid colored helmet.

Agreed. Bring back the black.

Those White jerseys with a Matte Black helmet - WOW

[Image: img-4741-half.jpg]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Not a fan of that version of teal.