Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags and Titans could BOTH make the playoffs

(11-10-2017, 09:21 AM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 02:25 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Could say the samething about Titans: our defense after the Texans loss has tremendously improved its our offense that hasnt yet clicked like it needs too.

Are you serious?  Have you really watched your whole teams performances in the past few weeks?  They have been borderline pathetic against bad teams.

I enjoy when good fans come to this border to have a good back and forth dialogue, you are not one of those fans.  You are a troll.
Dude they beat the Browns in overtime! They're improving!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 03:12 PM by MariGOATa.)

(11-10-2017, 09:54 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 09:21 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: Are you serious?  Have you really watched your whole teams performances in the past few weeks?  They have been borderline pathetic against bad teams.

I enjoy when good fans come to this border to have a good back and forth dialogue, you are not one of those fans.  You are a troll.
Dude they beat the Browns in overtime! They're improving!

Their playing bad football and still winning games. Mariota hasnt even been healthy all year and the defense has been ranked top 10 the last 4 weeks. The defense wasnt ever the strongest on this team and it was the offense; once they get to clicking this division will be won at ease.

Its cute you guys use words like “barely won”, and yet you overhype your defense like its the greatest ever. Just remeber, we hung 37 on your so called “historic defense” with a gimpy Mariota.

there she is

(11-10-2017, 03:11 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 09:54 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dude they beat the Browns in overtime! They're improving!

Their playing bad  football and still winning games. Mariota hasnt even been healthy all year and the defense has been ranked top 10 the last 4 weeks. The defense wasnt ever the strongest on this team and it was the offense; once they get to clicking this division will be won at ease.

Its cute you guys use words like “barely won”, and yet you overhype your defense like its the greatest ever. Just remeber, we hung 37 on your so called “historic defense” with a gimpy Mariota.

So let me get this right, you criticize the Jaguars because we haven't played anybody and our defense is over hyped, but now you're talking about your defense being ranked in the top 10 the last 4 weeks.

WHO HAVE YOU PLAYED THE LAST 4 WEEKS?

Good lord you're a hypocrite.

(11-10-2017, 03:33 PM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 03:11 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Their playing bad  football and still winning games. Mariota hasnt even been healthy all year and the defense has been ranked top 10 the last 4 weeks. The defense wasnt ever the strongest on this team and it was the offense; once they get to clicking this division will be won at ease.

So let me get this right, you criticize the Jaguars because we haven't played anybody and our defense is over hyped, but now you're talking about your defense being ranked in the top 10 the last 4 weeks.

WHO HAVE YOU PLAYED THE LAST 4 WEEKS?

Good lord you're a hypocrite.

Im not overhyping. Our defense was the worst last year and wasnt expected to be this good.

Jax defense was ranked I believe #7 last year.

She is a tack. I am surprised you expected more.  Says division will be easily won, yet scared of the competition. Hung 37, week 2, like years ago it feels. Imagine the improvement from then to allow a league best 14 points per game. The fear is tangible. We get it. Carry on.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(11-10-2017, 03:44 PM)BritJag Wrote: She is a tack. I am surprised you expected more.  Says division will be easily won, yet scared of the competition. Hung 37, week 2, like years ago it feels. Imagine the improvement from then to allow a league best 14 points per game. The fear is tangible. We get it. Carry on.

Yeah because its hard allowing only 14 pts to 4 of the 8 teams thats ranked 25 or worst in YPC.

I’m terrified. Lets see how much you hold Rivers this week.

(11-10-2017, 03:48 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 03:44 PM)BritJag Wrote: She is a tack. I am surprised you expected more.  Says division will be easily won, yet scared of the competition. Hung 37, week 2, like years ago it feels. Imagine the improvement from then to allow a league best 14 points per game. The fear is tangible. We get it. Carry on.

Yeah because its hard allowing only 14 pts to 4 of the 8 teams thats ranked 25 or worst in YPC.

I’m terrified. Lets see how much you hold Rivers this week.

Harder than taking the brownies to OT?

Neither the Titans or jaguars have proven to win “winable” games. So your argument is stupid.

(11-10-2017, 04:12 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Neither the Titans or jaguars have proven to win “winable” games. So your argument is stupid.

Huh?

The Jags have won a couple "winnable" games the past couple weeks...

whatchutalkinboutwillis?

heck... we even won a game many of us would have chalked up as not winnable VS the squeelers

Titans are playing worse n worse, barely getting Ws, while the jags are dominating teams. A drop by Lee in NY and 2 special teams TDs against the Rams are why the jags arent 7-1

(11-10-2017, 04:44 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 04:12 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Neither the Titans or jaguars have proven to win “winable” games. So your argument is stupid.

Huh?

whatchutalkinboutwillis?

heck... we even won a game many of us would have chalked up as not winnable VS the squeelers

Lost to the Jets.

Titans are trash
/thread

(11-10-2017, 05:48 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 04:44 PM)Kane Wrote: Huh?

whatchutalkinboutwillis?

Lost to the Jets.
The 4-5 Jets? Yea.... they’re not bad. 

Look. Both Titans and Jags ave favorable schedules down the line. Who knows what’s gonna happen but I love the Jags D and think they’re only getting better.

Why you’re coming in here and trying to argue with Jags fans on a Jags board is beyond me. Does your board suck?

Yeah, can’t wait for next Thursday to watch the Steelers beat down the tacks.

(11-10-2017, 05:57 PM)Jags Wrote: Yeah, can’t wait for next Thursday to watch the Steelers beat down the tacks.

Will go to TnF game as 6-3 so I’ll be fine.

(11-10-2017, 06:07 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 05:57 PM)Jags Wrote: Yeah, can’t wait for next Thursday to watch the Steelers beat down the tacks.

Will go to TnF game as 6-3 so I’ll be fine.

Yeah, looking forward to the bengals getting their revenge on the tacks after we embarrassed them.  I’m going to say 5-5 and 2 games behind Jax.

(11-10-2017, 06:16 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 06:07 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Will go to TnF game as 6-3 so I’ll be fine.

Yeah, looking forward to the bengals getting their revenge on the tacks after we embarrassed them.  I’m going to say 5-5 and 2 games behind Jax.

Wishful thinking. It could be because your not confident in this weeks game against Chargers

(11-10-2017, 08:44 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 06:16 PM)Jags Wrote: Yeah, looking forward to the bengals getting their revenge on the tacks after we embarrassed them.  I’m going to say 5-5 and 2 games behind Jax.

Wishful thinking. It could be because your not confident in this weeks game against Chargers

Umm.. no.  Try again.  They way the jags played so far, no team remaining scares me.  Not to say they win them all, but I’m not exactly worried about it.  Got any other suggestions?

(11-10-2017, 08:48 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 08:44 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Wishful thinking. It could be because your not confident in this weeks game against Chargers

Umm.. no.  Try again.  They way the jags played so far, no team remaining scares me.  Not to say they win them all, but I’m not exactly worried about it.  Got any other suggestions?

Lol. You still have to play them, just like the Titans do. Neither Titans or Jags has shown that they are superior to the other. Its all going to come down to them winning games that they should win, period. Titans got Rams & Steelers in their upcoming schedules that are playing good football, than the rest of that schedule looks pretty good, same with the Jag, you guys got Chargers & Seahawks that should give you some issues, but the remaining shedule looks pretty easy. But as bad as this division has been I still feel 10-6 will he enough to win it.