Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Does any team on our remaining schedule scare you?

None of them. Not a single one. I am convinced that this team can beat anyone this year--yes, even Brady.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Chargers will win because Philip Rivers will look like Dan Marino vs 85 Bears.
Seahawks will win because Russell Wilson is a baller, the team is just gritty.
Titans will win because they will pulverize the Jags D.

I think we have a big test this week with the chargers. Rivers has owned us.

Also, Robinson and Parnell have a big test with Joey Bosa and Ingram. This could be a statement game if we win this.

Chargers and Titans
Here we go again

Every game for every team is win able and lose able.
It's a new day though....The Jaguars have proven they have what it takes to win.
On the road and at home....they can play with anyone.

Looking forward to our Big Cats and the rest of the season!
Go Jags!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(11-06-2017, 08:34 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Tacks don't scare me anymore. Mariota is absolute trash

lol you obviously haven't been watching titans games whatsoever. statlines are deceiving pal

The Titans game should be worrisome. After seeing what AJ did to Ramsey, I'm worried Delanie may kill him.

Not concerned w/ the bolts really.

Jags will seriously run for 200 yards against them. No joke.

The thumbtacks game can be another victory with a well executed first half script that gets the play action more involved.More balance between run and pass should help the Jags put up more points next time around against the tacks.

Bortles only attempted 11 passes in the first half of the first match-up. One was an interception from a tipped ball and one drop-back ended in a sack/fumble turnover. The pass game is looking better than that currently an that stuff can get cleaned up.

Get the pass on track w/ playaction early and let the run game do it's thing and the tacks are beatable.

(11-06-2017, 06:49 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Week 17 game should be flexed for SNF, for sure. It is highly probably that will be for all the marbles in the south.

It really should, this game could be like an extra playoff game
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

No team in the NFL scares me the way our defense is playing. The only person who scares me is Blake and he's played adequately for most of the season.

I can give the Jags a pass for the Jets game. The Jets are well coached despite lacking talent AND we took a trip to London and back the week prior so I'm sure that had at least some effect on us. The special teams gaffs largely handed the game to the Rams and their performance that game appears to have been an anomaly. The tacks are the only team that really outplayed us and that game was largely on Blake's turnovers, but it's easier to forgive him for that game considering where we are and how he's protected the football for most of the rest of the season. He still has some cringe worthy passes from time to time, but as long as the defense and running game are dominant and he continues to protect the football we'll be hard to beat.

We haven't been 5-3 or better at the halfway point since 2007 and it feels really good to be a Jags fan right now.

Well, for a lot of people this game was one of the last remaining threats. Perhaps it's just the titans now we have to worry about

Some think we wont win another game

The Titans still have to play the Steelers and Rams, depending on how they do we might just edge them out for the division before our final game of the regular season. BUT that would likely mean we face them our first game of the playoffs

the browns game worries me a lot.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Trap game coming up after an emotional OT win. I seriously don't want the Jags to be the Browns' first win. That team is desperate and is bound to pull a W unless they are purposely tanking.

I'm glad it's on the road.

(11-12-2017, 07:14 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the browns game worries me a lot.

What about the Browns worries you?

If we persist in our taunting after every good play, they all worry me. Totally undisciplined behavior. The team should fine the players for every stupid penalty like that.
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 08:04 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-06-2017, 09:27 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Chargers will win because Philip Rivers will look like Dan Marino vs 85 Bears.
Seahawks will win because Russell Wilson is a baller, the team is just gritty.
Titans will win because they will pulverize the Jags D.

Welp, got the 1st one wrong. You are wrong fare more times than anyone on this board. Keep it up

(11-12-2017, 07:23 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 07:14 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the browns game worries me a lot.

What about the Browns worries you?

They’ve played very well against some good teams in the league

(11-12-2017, 08:04 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 07:23 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: What about the Browns worries you?

They’ve played very well against some good teams in the league

Lol, says the guy that thinks we wont win another game.  haha