Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Do You Feel Nervous Now about Remaining Schedule ?

Hey a win is a win. 

But if we continue to be horrendous on offense, how do we expect to beat the Seahawks and Titans, heck even the Cards or Texans (they put up 31 points today). 

We were so bad at scoring today, if Cleveland had went up by even a field goal, it may have been a loss for us. 

Thoughts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Stop being a hater. And enjoy our jags.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Uh we dominated them on defense. It was complete suffocation. Cards and Texans don't have enough offense to worry anyone. Seahawks and Texans both have atrocious OLines and we feast on that. I'm in no way taking them for granted as Ws, but I'm not thinking we're going to have to be lucky to beat the Titans or Seahawks

Arizona gonna be a tough test. Our offense should play a lot better in the dome though like we do in London and at Hou. week one. Bortles plays good in domes

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 05:28 PM by MalabarJag.)

Six more games against the guys in stripes. Sure I'm worried.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Rather have an ugly win than a pretty loss....but damn I was nervous there for a while.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

The same way we been winning all these other games, with defense. Defense wins championships

(11-19-2017, 05:25 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: Stop being a hater.  And enjoy our jags.

I’m not hating. But no can deny that the offense needs to improve. The defense won’t get the Browns inept offense in the playoffs.

(11-19-2017, 05:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Arizona gonna be a tough test.  Our offense should play a lot better in the dome though like we do in London and at Hou. week one.  Bortles plays good in domes

Blane Gabbert threw for 3 td's today so our defense is going to have to be on their A Game
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

(11-19-2017, 05:27 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Six more games against the guys in stripes. Sure I'm worried.

The constant calls in favor of the other teams is ridiculous. The Dede non-catch was almost as bad as the Cam "false start" last week. These were big momentous plays too

More worried about refs. Second biggest concern Oline.

But I’m still confident we’re playoff bound.

(11-19-2017, 05:31 PM)JNev Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 05:27 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Six more games against the guys in stripes. Sure I'm worried.

The constant calls in favor of the other teams is ridiculous. The Dede non-catch was almost as bad as the Cam "false start" last week. These were big momentous plays too

I am not allowing myself to even consider that these crazy calls are an attempt to "orchestrate" the outcome but if I were, I'd have a circumstantial argument. Instead I believe they are just really really bad and while it's going against us right now, it will eventually even out over time. Defense is legit. Passing game is fragile.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

This is my biggest concern overall.  Its not the oline or Bortles

(11-19-2017, 05:23 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Hey a win is a win. 

But if we continue to be horrendous on offense, how do we expect to beat the Seahawks and Titans, heck even the Cards or Texans (they put up 31 points today). 

We were so bad at scoring today, if Cleveland had went up by even a field goal, it may have been a loss for us. 

Thoughts?

You plan on doing this after every win now?

Weather was crap.  They went on the road and beat a team they should have.  Time for hand wringing?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 05:41 PM by knarnn.)

Barring a catastrophic meltdown or numerous injuries to key players we’re headed to the playoffs regardless. Either by winning the division or wildcard.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 05:42 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(11-19-2017, 05:30 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 05:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Arizona gonna be a tough test.  Our offense should play a lot better in the dome though like we do in London and at Hou. week one.  Bortles plays good in domes

Blane Gabbert threw for 3 td's today so our defense is going to have to be on their A Game

He also fell apart and threw 2 int in the end. Get Gabbs playing from behind and he goes right back to what hes always been. Our D will smother him.

(11-19-2017, 05:40 PM)FBT Wrote:

Thoughts?

Weather was crap.  They went on the road and beat a team they should have.  Time for hand wringing?

Not to mention we beat them by 12 points when those Titans hes so worried about barely squeeked by them. We will be fine.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

If we get our starters on O-Line back next week I will feel a lot better. We are doing enough to win but you can really tell a difference in the run game since the injuries.

Like the ball that dante picked up and we had to wait for them to "decide" what it was......he got stopped from a clear touchdown.....then it WAS ruled a fumble.
How do you get that back?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(11-19-2017, 05:40 PM)FBT Wrote:

Thoughts?

Nope. You’ve known me for awhile FBT I’ve been positive before  Smile Banana 

That said, I’m asking for thoughts and concerns on the offense. What can be done to help them be more consistent? Defense deserves the help. They’ve more than done their part.

Agreed.  Terrible, terrible officiating, in both the calls themselves, and the way they called them.

There is no excuse for blowing that play dead on the fumble Dante would have taken back.  2nd time this year.

No excuse for not overturning the Dede catch, as the call was he was out of bounds, not that he didn't complete the catch to the ground.

Awful.