Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yannick

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 06:30 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

2.5 sacks, 2 FF  today.  Pressure on Kizer all day

Playing at an All Pro level as of late.  9 sacks on the year and 5 FF on the season.  Relentless to the QB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-19-2017, 06:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 2.5 sacks, 2 FF  today.  Pressure on Kizer all day

Playing at an All Pro level as of late.  9 sacks on the year and 5 FF on the season.  Relentless to the QB.

He's what Vic called a "Sack you, strip you, game over defensive end."

He honestly is having an all pro year. I’m sure he leads the league in FFs, pressures and qb hits. This dude is a monster.

He good

Agreed, Telvin had that pick and defensive TD but may have given up the TD as well. If that TD was Gipson's fault its gonna be hard to say who's defensive MVP for this game between Yannick or Telvin.

Telvin seems to be always around the ball, defense is loaded!

Also, that puts him at 9 for the year? Gonna be awesome to have at least 2, maybe 3 double digit sack guys. A chance Fowler gets there as well.

Telvin, Yannick, and Jalen are the 3 guys I feel turned this team around.

(11-19-2017, 06:56 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Telvin, Yannick, and Jalen are the 3 guys I feel turned this team around.

I would add AJ and Campbell to your list.  Those 3 were here last year, with the additions of AJ and Campbell took the D over the top

Yannick, Ramsey, and Telvin are my 3 favorite players on Defense.

Yannick is such a Beast

(11-19-2017, 06:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 06:56 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Telvin, Yannick, and Jalen are the 3 guys I feel turned this team around.

I would add AJ and Campbell to your list.  Those 3 were here last year, with the additions of AJ and Campbell took the D over the top

I’m speaking more to their attitude, leadership and work ethic as well as their skill. I think that trio set the foundational tone for this turnaround. 

Adding more talented players obviously helped.

(11-19-2017, 06:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Telvin, Yannick and Jalen put this defense on the cusp of being great and gave us all a lot of confidence on that side of the ball. 

Bouye, Campbell and Church put it over the top and sealed the deal. 

I've heard "best defense in the NFL" being tossed around pretty frequently now from various talking heads, and I'm starting to believe it.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 07:05 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

Calais has gone quiet the past couple of weeks. Not sure what is up there I know there are double teams and probably some holding but usually he's just unstoppable. Hopefully he gets his revenge game next week.
No pain, no gain.

(11-19-2017, 07:05 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Calais has gone quiet the past couple of weeks. Not sure what is up there I know there are double teams and probably some holding but usually he's just unstoppable. Hopefully he gets his revenge game next week.

He got half a sack today. I’m sure teams are just keying in on him more.

(11-19-2017, 07:05 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Calais has gone quiet the past couple of weeks. Not sure what is up there I know there are double teams and probably some holding but usually he's just unstoppable. Hopefully he gets his revenge game next week.

Pff gave Calais the game ball last week.  He was doubled almost every play, got held, and still caused havoc.  He was a monster last week and he got doubled a lot this week as well

Yannick is amazing.

He’s being doubled and held. He’s a big reason Yannick and Fowler are so disruptive. San Diego got away with holding him or he’d have 1 or 2 more.

My twin brother wantd to buy me a Ramsey jersey for our birthday...."C'mon, he's THE staple of teh offense!" my brother said.

Yeah, about that....Yannick's my boy. Thrilled at how he's playing. Double digits is within his grasp. And he's still only in his second year

So we should have both Yannick and Calais win the All Pro DE spots, right?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-19-2017, 07:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So we should have both Yannick and Calais win the All Pro DE spots, right?

I personally think so. He’s not just getting sacks but making impactful plays. I’m sure he leads the league in FFs and proly strip sack fumbles.