Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ 49ers Game Day Thread***

Thumbs Down  (This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 04:32 PM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile Our 10-4 and AFC South division leading Jacksonville Jaguars are in their final regular season road trip, as they are in Santa Clara, CAl, to play the 4-10 San Francisco 49ers.  49ers have earlier lost their first nine games of the 2017 NFL regular season. but since acquiring Jimmy Garopollo from the New England Patriots, after the 49ers tried both Brian Hoyer and C.J. Beathard in the first nine games, San Francisco has won four of the last five games since the Garapollo trade.

Jaguars starting WR's Allen Hurns and Marquise Lee are ruled out and will not play this afternoon's game at the 49ers.

Seems if the LA Rams win in their road game at the Tennessee Titans  earlier Sunday, there is a possibility the Rams with a potential win at the Titans, LA would both clinch the NFC West title to themselves, and at the same time help Jacksonville clinch the AFC South Title, before the Jaguars travel to Nashville to play the season finale next Sunday against the Titans.

Jacksonville and San Francisco are only playing their fifth regular season game since the Jaguars entered the NFL in 1995.  Jaguars won the first two games in 1999 and 2005 at then named Alltel Stadium, but the 49ers outscored and won the last two by 62 points to 13 points, winning the last game 42-13in Wembley Stadium in London in 2013.

Jaguars are making only their second regular season visit to the Bay Area, and their first game at Levi's Stadium this afternoon. 49ers defeated the Jaguars 20-3, in their last and only regular season game at Candlestick Park back back on November 2009.

Andrew Catalon and James Lofton are announcing the live TV game commentary for The NFL On CBS's late single header game, seen regionally, and locally on WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, live on HD.

Mostly cloudy skies at 55 degrees, is the game forecast inside Levi's Stadium, for the 4:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 56% humidity, and northwestern winds at 2 miles per hour.

NO injuries, hopefully Jacksonville controls their own destiny with their first division title since 1999, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!  Wink  Smile  Cool  Big Grin

http://www.jaguars.com/playoffs

http://prod.static.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com...e_atSF.pdf (Adobe PDF Reader)

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2017/regular16

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017122409...ab=preview

http://www.506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Should be a very winnable game.

49ers started fast against the Titans last week and hit a lull for almost 2 full quarters before even getting back on the board. If the offensive line plays the way it has been and with Blake getting his confidence back this shouldn't be difficult. I'm looking for Fournette to do most of the work for us after another rest week. The Garoppolo hype has to come to a close.
No pain, no gain.

Is Jimmy G the real deal? Is our D elite? Much will be revealed beginning in about 12 hours.
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

Hurns is out

Um... they have another road game in Tennessee next week. Stopped reading after that.

I know you enjoy starting the game day threads and it’s youre thing. But, just do a little research maybe? Because it kinda comes off as if your not a fan of the team. Or in fact you are a bot. Which I’m starting to believe.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 07:29 AM by Jeff.Fisher.)

By gametime the jags will be aware of the smackdown the titans just put on the rams. Things should spiral out of control from there. Niners win 24-17

(12-24-2017, 07:29 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: By gametime the jags will be aware of the smackdown the titans just put on the rams. Things should spiral out of control from there. Niners win 24-17

Your optimism is admirable.

(12-24-2017, 07:54 AM)Jags Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 07:29 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: By gametime the jags will be aware of the smackdown the titans just put on the rams. Things should spiral out of control from there. Niners win 24-17

Your optimism is admirable.

Thanks. You know how it is...week to week hopefulness

(12-24-2017, 08:53 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 07:54 AM)Jags Wrote: Your optimism is admirable.

Thanks. You know how it is...week to week hopefulness

Unfortunately, we know all too well "how it is"... Ugh...
Signature goes here.

(12-24-2017, 07:12 AM)Jags Wrote: Um... they have another road game in Tennessee next week.  Stopped reading after that.  

I know you enjoy starting the game day threads and it’s youre thing.  But, just do a little research maybe?   Because it kinda comes off as if your not a fan of the team.  Or in fact you are a bot.  Which I’m starting to believe.

Though the wording is odd, technically the last two games are a road trip. We used to use that terminology when they had several consecutive away games each year for the Cocktail Party/Fair and they use it that way in every other sport too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-24-2017, 09:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 07:12 AM)Jags Wrote: Um... they have another road game in Tennessee next week.  Stopped reading after that.  

I know you enjoy starting the game day threads and it’s youre thing.  But, just do a little research maybe?   Because it kinda comes off as if your not a fan of the team.  Or in fact you are a bot.  Which I’m starting to believe.

Though the wording is odd, technically the last two games are a road trip. We used to use that terminology when they had several consecutive away games each year for the Cocktail Party/Fair and they use it that way in every other sport too.

Thanks for clearing that up.   I guess I’ve never really paid attention to it being used like that.  But now that you say that,  it does make sense.

I get to watch us again here in Nashville! Amazing how many games I've been able to watch so far. Let's go Jags!

Go Jags, Go Rams, ?

I will be watching the Titans game, to enjoy the sweet, glorious division title we will clinch when they lose today at around 415 today. Is Allen Hurns really out?

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 11:57 AM by Jags.)

(12-24-2017, 11:13 AM)DuvalJag Wrote: Go Jags, Go Rams, ?

Go bills, go tinhorns too? It’s Christmas! I like gifts.

(12-24-2017, 10:10 AM)Jags Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 09:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Though the wording is odd, technically the last two games are a road trip. We used to use that terminology when they had several consecutive away games each year for the Cocktail Party/Fair and they use it that way in every other sport too.

Thanks for clearing that up.   I guess I’ve never really paid attention to it being used like that.  But now that you say that,  it does make sense.

No prob, and I think it's a bot too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-24-2017, 10:26 AM)Brett Wrote: I get to watch us again here in Nashville! Amazing how many games I've been able to watch so far. Let's go Jags!

Tends to happen when the home team isn’t worth following, all scheduling times aside.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2017, 12:37 PM by Brett.)

(12-24-2017, 11:48 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I will be watching the Titans game, to enjoy the sweet, glorious division title we will clinch when they lose today at around 415 today. Is Allen Hurns really out?

Yep Hurns is most likely sitting and Lee is out today.

(12-24-2017, 12:36 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 10:26 AM)Brett Wrote: I get to watch us again here in Nashville! Amazing how many games I've been able to watch so far. Let's go Jags!

Tends to happen when the home team isn’t worth following, all scheduling times aside.

Yeah they are still showing the Titans at 12 PM here of course on CBS, but they are showing us at 3 PM on Fox.

Going to need you as the 12th man through the playoffs. I believe the Jags are 8-1 since you started taking over for Ms. Cleo. Keep bringing it!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]