Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who makes the biggest impact Sunday?

Which player on offense and defense makes the biggest impact against the Bills?

For me, I’m going with Cole and Malik Jackson. I think most OLines focus on Campbell and Yannick which leaves Jackson one on one. I think he’s going to have a great game.

On offense, I think Cole makes a couple big catches in this game. One for a TD.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Offense: Chad Henne
Defense: Colin Holba
Sig too long

Fournette
Ngakoue

I have a hunch that one of the Jags RBs breaks a big one in this game. I think there will be a big opportunity over the middle against their nickel corner for Hurns (or who ever gets manned up with the NB).

Defensively - I think Ngakoue continues to find a way to get home at least once in this one and I think Telvin could show up big against a scrambling QB and against the dink and dunk passes. I predict one pick by the Jags secondary.

Offense - Marcedes Lewis: The short to intermediate routes and screens will likely play a role. Lewis is very underrated at those plays.
Defense - Telvin Smith: Smith is the perfect LB to limit Taylor's mobility.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Hopefully Calais Campbell's shoulder into the chest of Tyrod Taylor.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 01:35 PM by Jags.)

The 43,000 bills fans that claim they’ll be there?

Hard to pick a single player on D. But I’ll say Calais.
For offense: bold prediction, Blake.

Edit: wow disgruntled bills fans down voting me. What a bunch of cry babies. I’m not sure I’ve ever used the downvote. Not even on jdub. (I don’t think)

Fournette
Ramsey

(01-06-2018, 01:16 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Which player on offense and defense makes the biggest impact against the Bills?

For me, I’m going with Cole and Malik Jackson. I think most OLines focus on Campbell and Yannick which leaves Jackson one on one. I think he’s going to have a great game.

On offense, I think Cole makes a couple big catches in this game. One for a TD.

Offense:  Leonard Fournette-The Bills play Tampa 2 defensively, and Fournette will keep that coverage honest.  If they stick to that Tampa 2, he should have much success running the ball.  If they devote an 8th guy in the box to stopping the run, it takes them out of what they want to do defensively.  They should be susceptible to early down play action throughout the game.

Defense:Myles Jack-with McCoy maybe not playing or being completely effective if he does due to the ankle injury, TE Charles Clay becomes even more important to Taylor and his check downs.  I think Myles Jack matches up well against Clay and should be able to take him out of many plays.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-06-2018, 01:28 PM)Jags Wrote: The 43,000 bills fans that claim they’ll be there?  
Last I heard they're up to 86,000.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 01:38 PM by Jags.)

(01-06-2018, 01:36 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 01:28 PM)Jags Wrote: The 43,000 bills fans that claim they’ll be there?  

Damn,  we’re going to need 2 stadiums. And more bologna sammiches

(01-06-2018, 01:37 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 01:36 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Last I heard they're up to 86,000.

Damn,  we’re going to need 2 stadiums

There's also going to be a run on tables in town.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-06-2018, 01:36 PM)DragonFury Wrote:

They've found an excuse to get out of Buffalo.

Bortles and Bouye

Chris Ivory
Marcel Dareus

Marrone and Dareus

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 03:31 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Bold prediction. They unleash the Westbrook. And with having the NB or lb in coverage. He explodes. For 2 monster TDS and over 200 yards.

On Defense- Yannick and Campbell Make Taylor life a nightmare in the pocket.

But very well could be Cole Train as well!
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Ha ha! Bills fans drinking teal colored beer, eating teal hamburgers and teal hot dogs............
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

(01-06-2018, 01:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I have a hunch that one of the Jags RBs breaks a big one in this game.  I think there will be a big opportunity over the middle against their nickel corner for Hurns (or who ever gets manned up with the NB).

Defensively - I think Ngakoue continues to find a way to get home at least once in this one and I think Telvin could show up big against a scrambling QB and against the dink and dunk passes. I predict one pick by the Jags secondary.

I agree. I don't see Fournette breaking a big run like he did earlier in the season, but I think he's going to consistently get 3-5 yards. One of those games where we can just slowly roll over them the whole game. Something along the lines of 25 carries, 110 yards, and a long of like 15 yards.

Defensively, I think our line looks like they did in the first half of the season. Not 10 sack game good, but one of those games where we get consistent pressure off our four man fronts.

I'm going to say.....
Cole on offense. ( I really want to say Fournet but he is hot and cold inconsistent whether it's because of injury or whatever. ..idk so I put cole ahead of him.
Stat line for Cole...something like...
8 catches for 123 yards and 2 tds.
Defense I think Yanny gets 2.5 sacks