Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles is driving me nuts.

(01-05-2018, 06:00 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 05:51 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: Two holes all season for the best RB in college football? Not impressed. Watch Ezekiel Elliott and you'll see what a hole is.

We don't need to look at an NFL player, we just look at you. Tongue

ok that was a good one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is our ceiling with Blake as QB.

If you want him back, fine but this is as far as he can take us.

(01-07-2018, 03:19 PM)JackCity Wrote: This is our ceiling with Blake as QB.

Yep
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(01-07-2018, 03:21 PM)Achilles Wrote:

Yep

Seems like it's already set in stone unfortunately. Oh well, get this W and then whatever happens happens.

You're absolutely correct.

He sucks...

Back to pub darts. Guy is not easy going with football. I am sure he is hanging out in bars but on the football field, tight as a drum.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Lol you people haven't had a playoff win in 14 years. Bortles is 1-0 in playoffs.....he withstands 20 mph winds in the first half and wins a playoff game and you still hate him.

I HOPE the Jags get Eli next year so they do worse than 10-6.

(01-07-2018, 05:41 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:

Lol you people haven't had a playoff win in 14 years. Bortles is 1-0 in playoffs.....he withstands 20 mph winds in the first half and wins a playoff game and you still hate him.

LOL!, Who exactly are "you people"?

Congrats on outing yourself troll.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(01-07-2018, 03:37 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 03:21 PM)Achilles Wrote: Yep

Seems like it's already set in stone unfortunately. Oh well, get this W and then whatever happens happens.

Still want to throw draft picks at Tyrod? Haha

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 05:51 PM by JackCity.)

(01-07-2018, 05:49 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 03:37 PM)JackCity Wrote: Seems like it's already set in stone unfortunately. Oh well, get this W and then whatever happens happens.

Still want to throw draft picks at Tyrod? Haha

He'll be a FA. I'd throw a 7th/6th if I had to.

(01-07-2018, 05:41 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:

I love Blake.

(01-07-2018, 05:50 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:49 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Still want to throw draft picks at Tyrod? Haha

He'll be a FA. I'd throw a 7th/6th if I had to.

Wow. You finally saw a game of him and how bad he is and you still want him? How very mad dog

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 06:00 PM by JackCity.)

(01-07-2018, 05:57 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 05:50 PM)JackCity Wrote: He'll be a FA. I'd throw a 7th/6th if I had to.

Wow. You finally saw a game of him and how bad he is and you still want him? How very mad dog

Been watching him for several years. Oh.  

And yeah at worst he's a quality backup, which we need.

Throwing to the worst set of receivers in the league with an awful line against the best pass defense is hard! Who would have guessed!

I'd take Tyrod as a backup. He's not starter material though. The only reason he keeps his ints so low is because of how many yards he leaves on the field. Could definitely do a lot worse for your qb2 though. I just dont think he would be here on a backup qb salary.

BB (Blake Bortles) is like trying to run with a broken leg. Thank God he can run. But, our backup Henne, had better be ready if BB runs in Pittsburg. "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!" Blake, you need 'relaxation therapy'. Musical instruments, have to be tuned, not to tight, and not to loose. "Focus........YOU ARE RELAXED.......YOU ARE A GOOD PASSER'.

He wss just awful today. Id want a guy with potential at backup.

(01-07-2018, 06:03 PM)lastonealive Wrote: He wss just awful today. Id want a guy with potential at backup.

Considering our window is opening as a perennial playoff team I would much rather have someone with experience and proven at backup, rather than a rookie.

(01-07-2018, 06:03 PM)lastonealive Wrote: He wss just awful today. Id want a guy with potential at backup.

"Throwing to the worst set of receivers in the league with an awful line against the best pass defense is hard! Who would have guessed"  

Anyway we got the W in the end. I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to aimlessly debate once it ends.

On Bortles. What a drive. One of the best of his career at a clutch time

Defenses don't respect him. So they crowd the line to stop Fournette.

I honestly believe if this team had a decent QB, they win a Super Bowl.

(01-07-2018, 06:19 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Defenses don't respect him. So they crowd the line to stop Fournette.

I honestly believe if this team had a decent QB, they win a Super Bowl.

If  BB (Bortles)  plays  like  this  in  the  first  half  in  Pittsburg,   it's  time  to  rest  him  on  the  bench  and  try  Henne.........yes.................Henne.   Remember,  BB  fans,   he  can  always  be  put  back  in the  game  if  our  back  up  is  not  able to  back up.