Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
this is what a Super bowl team looks like!!!!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2018, 05:56 PM by snowwolf776.)

A superbowl team can beat thier divsion rivals on your own home field not get killed by them.  Look at my scores in madden 18. so far. i just started the season the other day. 

week 1 W 26-19     Record 1-0 

week 2  W 31-28  i know it was close,but i won the game unlike real life jags who can't beat tittians while TC is a Jaguar.  Record  2-0

week 3  W26-17      3-0 Record 3-0 

week 4  W45-24 beat the jets who jags lost too.   record 4-0 

week 5  W25-17   record 5-0 

week 6   W27-10 beat the great rams team.  record 6-0  

week 7 W36-14  record 7-0 

week 8 bye

week 9 W 31-14 record 8-0

week 10 W45-27 record 9-0

week 11 W38-17 record 10-0

week 12 W37-27 record 11-0

week 13 W31-13 record 12-0

week 14 L24-26  record 12-1

week 15 W 38-16 record 13-1

week 16 W35-0 record 14-1

week 17 W38-17  note tittians had early lead on me 10-0. I came back,and kicked but.  record 15-1 homefield in playoffs,and a bye.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Time to turn up the difficulty

I am playing on pro not rookie by the way.

Time to play on all madden like a real man.

(01-07-2018, 09:04 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Time to play on all madden like a real man.

So much this...

It's the only way that scrambling around and throwing hail marys won't work every time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can't play Madden. All Madden difficulty just makes your team forget how to play, linemen can't block and receivers can't catch and your QB throws out [BLEEP] passes all the time.

Madden has been ruined over the past few years with scripted outcomes.

play offs

divisional round W 24-16

AFCC W 48-34

Super Bowl 52 I always struggle againest eagles for some reason,no matter what skill level i play on. i belieave i had a 1-20 record againest eagles.

I was loseing 17-0 after first qtrs. half time was 21-7 eagles. end of 3rd qtr was 21-14. 8 minetes left in game. I'm loseing 24-14 get ball drive down field to score td makeing it 24-21 eagles. eagles get a fg makeing it 27-24 I make a mistake throwing a int. eagles drive down field I stop them in red zone 2 qtr back sackes,and a stop on 3rd down. eagles kick fg,but i block the kick. I drive down field with 1:56 to go in game. kick fg with 1 sec left to tie game 27-27 I win coin toss,chosse recive. i drove down field to get winning td to win 33-27. guess who scored the td.

Bortles!!!!!! on a run