Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2018, 01:57 PM by The Drifter.)

OK, who the hell ordered up this ICE STORM!...... Been freezing up here for 2 weeks now this!......... Time to head south lol
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-08-2018, 09:05 AM)Rico Wrote: Tailgated with SenorFantastico yesterday.  Had a good time as always and he fit right in with our group.  Seems like a genuinely good guy...but he does get along with NYC so I'll reserve final judgement.

Hope your walk back to the river taxi was uneventful, SF.  You probably got there before we got out of traffic.

Who knew all I had to do to fit in was drink all your beer? ?

(01-08-2018, 01:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 09:05 AM)Rico Wrote: Tailgated with SenorFantastico yesterday.  Had a good time as always and he fit right in with our group.  Seems like a genuinely good guy...but he does get along with NYC so I'll reserve final judgement.

Hope your walk back to the river taxi was uneventful, SF.  You probably got there before we got out of traffic.

Clearly, he can't be trusted.

Sincerely though, a huge thanks to both of you as well as Deacon. Getting out here to see a Jaguars playoff victory was something I’ll remember for a long time but it made it all the more special to be able to meet up with a few of you, shake hands, crack a coldie, have some laughs and talk Jags in person. 

Both you guys made me feel really welcomed into your respective groups, I can’t say thank you enough!

Which one of you jumped through the table?

(01-08-2018, 04:07 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

Who knew all I had to do to fit in was drink all your beer? ?

(01-08-2018, 01:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Clearly, he can't be trusted.

Sincerely though, a huge thanks to both of you as well as Deacon. Getting out here to see a Jaguars playoff victory was something I’ll remember for a long time but it made it all the more special to be able to meet up with a few of you, shake hands, crack a coldie, have some laughs and talk Jags in person. 

Both you guys made me feel really welcomed into your respective groups, I can’t say thank you enough!

You were at our tailgate?  

I was wondering why I ran low on tequila and chili.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-08-2018, 04:43 PM)Rico Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 04:07 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Who knew all I had to do to fit in was drink all your beer? ?

You were at our tailgate?  

I was wondering why I ran low on tequila and chili.

I think that was yours, it’s actually a little fuzzy... something to do with cherries.  Big Grin

The overhead light in this stall is flickering.

I feel like somebody is going to come in and interrogate me.

Where’s ole winger been?

OK, that's gotta qualify as cruel and unusual punishment. Smells like somebody was nuking a cinnamon bun in the breakroom.

(01-09-2018, 05:52 PM)Jags Wrote: Where’s  ole winger been?

Come to think of it, he hasn’t been around for a while.

(01-10-2018, 01:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 05:52 PM)Jags Wrote: Where’s  ole winger been?

Come to think of it, he hasn’t been around for a while.

His absence was noticed during the bills threads.  He would’ve excelled in that one.   

Hopefully, he’s alright.

Oh I'm doing a Happy Dance. After 4 1/2 years my case is FINALLY going to mediation. Possibly to be settled on Monday the 15th. Been a LONG wait but I know my lawyer, he'll make it worth it.
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Ugh. Really do not feel like watching the game in a bar in Ocala on Sunday. But I will not be done bowling in my tournament until 12:30 and I'd go bonkers knowing that the game is on while I'm driving, and not being able to watch it. I much prefer being at home drinking my own beer and shouting obscenities at my own television.

Watching the Family Guy spoof of Star Wars just makes me want to watch Star Wars again.

I witnessed the ultimate in irony today. I watched a guy circle the lot looking for a closer parking spot to the gym.

(01-12-2018, 02:52 PM)Rico Wrote: Ugh.  Really do not feel like watching the game in a bar in Ocala on Sunday.  But I will not be done bowling in my tournament until 12:30 and I'd go bonkers knowing that the game is on while I'm driving, and not being able to watch it.  I much prefer being at home drinking my own beer and shouting obscenities at my own television.

Really didn't want to stop, but had a blast watching the game at Tilted Kilt in Ocala yesterday with a bunch of Jags' Fans (and lowlife squeelers fans).  It was really rowdy.  What a blast.

You know....there's bewbs in there...

(01-15-2018, 08:59 AM)Rico Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 02:52 PM)Rico Wrote: Ugh.  Really do not feel like watching the game in a bar in Ocala on Sunday.  But I will not be done bowling in my tournament until 12:30 and I'd go bonkers knowing that the game is on while I'm driving, and not being able to watch it.  I much prefer being at home drinking my own beer and shouting obscenities at my own television.

Really didn't want to stop, but had a blast watching the game at Tilted Kilt in Ocala yesterday with a bunch of Jags' Fans (and lowlife squeelers fans).  It was really rowdy.  What a blast.

On my way..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(01-15-2018, 11:09 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 08:59 AM)Rico Wrote: Really didn't want to stop, but had a blast watching the game at Tilted Kilt in Ocala yesterday with a bunch of Jags' Fans (and lowlife squeelers fans).  It was really rowdy.  What a blast.

On my way..

I think he was referencing some lingering Bills fans.

(01-15-2018, 11:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 11:09 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: On my way..

On my way..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(01-15-2018, 11:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 11:09 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: On my way..

No.  I have other 'special names' for them.

(01-15-2018, 08:59 AM)Rico Wrote:

Beer and bewbs?  Sounds like someone was slaying some killer B’s himself.