Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Super Bowl hopes crushed.

Well it was a good run, but it looks like one over enthusiastic fan had to go and ruin it.

http://dailysnark.com/jaguars-fan-gets-s...ns-tattoo/

Isn't even a good tat either.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 09:39 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

The caption is wrong, he can only had one 'I' if its the next year it becomes L I V . Poor guy, he is prob gonna regret this. Actually I think he might be this guy.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwanderlustic2.files.wor...ts.jpg&f=1]

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

There's always some stupid idiot out there who has to go and do something dumb like this.  Wallbash

Remember that picture in the beginning of the season that had that tacks fam with a tat of 2017 AFC South champs...
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Tat fails are the greatest.

I would never prognosticate with my skin.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I wouldn't shed any tears for this guy. If he didn't get this one, it'd just be one of Woody Woodpecker or an Upside Down Canoe or an End Table with a Snickers Bar on it.

One idiot fan from every team every year does this.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Why don't these fools wait until after the SB to get these tats.

Even then... questionable permanent artwork lol

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 12:16 PM by scottyg.)

Because you don't get on the news if you wait. Sometimes you get on more than once... A friend of mine did it.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/0...95206.html
You also have to be kind of a dumb [BLEEP]. I'm pretty sure I told O.C. he was a dumb [BLEEP] many times, and that was before the tattoo.

Ugh! At least O.C. didn't get a tramp stamp.. lol

The big shame is that isn't a very good tattoo as pointed out above.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

why isn't a name given of the fan? we need to find the fans name,and go thank him very much for jinxing the jags. Do people not ever learn. I know better,i tell the person who cuts my hair all the time if Jaguars ever make it to super bowl i'll have my hair dyed teal for the super bowl. note my key word is if.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I don't believe in jinxes.

Snowy, take good care of that penny. You know, just in case.

don't worry i will. its safe right now i its spot.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEdXCrXoRJ60N7QMyIJQA...yzc5MsAcQP]

(01-10-2018, 09:07 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEdXCrXoRJ60N7QMyIJQA...yzc5MsAcQP]

Is your wife ok with you posting pictures of her here? Tongue
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 11:35 PM by myrick31.)

Honestly it is pretty unlikely we dont win in the next 3 years