Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brady has a possible torn Achilles - Just a jammed hand

Specifics on how Tom Brady injured his hand come in

Tom Brady was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday with a right hand injury as the Patriots reconvened at Gillette Stadium to prepare for the Jaguars in the AFC Championship game.

https://247sports.com/nfl/jacksonville-j...-113853171
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-17-2018, 08:02 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: So its a jammed hand? Sounds like the kind of injury you might expect from bracing against a steering wheel in anticipation of a car crash.

Now that's funny right there!
Signature goes here.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 08:23 PM by imtheblkranger.)

https://twitter.com/kguregian/status/953763467273654273

I wonder if the other player was cut?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(01-17-2018, 06:38 PM)ricko1112 Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 06:29 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Yea, that's not true at all. He doesn't strike me as tough. At all.

You're probably being sarcastic, but just in case...

The only time Brady has missed games because he was too injured to play were the ones he missed when Pollard dove at his knee and he had to miss the season.

And that's indicative of what exactly?

The guy cries whenever anyone even touches him. Might as well wear a tutu out there the way the refs protect him.

(01-17-2018, 08:02 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: So its a jammed hand?  Sounds like the kind of injury you might expect from bracing against a steering wheel in anticipation of a car crash.
One of his teammates ran into him. During practice. Don't worry though, local reports say he'll be fine for the game.

(01-17-2018, 08:34 PM)ricko1112 Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 08:02 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: So its a jammed hand?  Sounds like the kind of injury you might expect from bracing against a steering wheel in anticipation of a car crash.
One of his teammates ran into him. During practice. Don't worry though, local reports say he'll be fine for the game.

I'm thinking you missed the joke here.

(01-17-2018, 08:36 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 08:34 PM)ricko1112 Wrote: One of his teammates ran into him. During practice. Don't worry though, local reports say he'll be fine for the game.

I'm thinking you missed the joke here.
Yup. I did. Is it a reference to Fournette?

I imagine death is the penalty for running into Tom during practice?

Anyone else think that Billicheat would intentionally put Brady through x-rays and list him on the injury report just to [BLEEP] with us?

Don't worry, his cancer curing water will probably have him grow a whole new hand by tomorrow if needed

(01-17-2018, 09:45 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Anyone else think that Billicheat would intentionally put Brady through x-rays and list him on the injury report just to [BLEEP] with us?

You know it.  Hopefully they are check press credentials and have the local navy intelligence team doing bug sweeps on the practice field and locker room.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I’m surprised Bill B hasn’t put himself on the injury report in an attempt to mess with an opponent yet.

Big whole pile of nothing. It was his throwing hand, though. It should be more than fine for Sunday.

May be nothing but if really injured it may impact grip on ball. Yannick may be willing to test that grip strength!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(01-17-2018, 08:23 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 06:38 PM)ricko1112 Wrote: You're probably being sarcastic, but just in case...

The only time Brady has missed games because he was too injured to play were the ones he missed when Pollard dove at his knee and he had to miss the season.

And that's indicative of what exactly?

The guy cries whenever anyone even touches him. Might as well wear a tutu out there the way the refs protect him.
Giselle probably has a bigger set than he does. She just seems to have that air about her. He reminds me of my neighbor. A guy that pretty and put together is just weird.

Thumbs Up 

(01-17-2018, 08:55 PM)ricko1112 Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 08:36 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: I'm thinking you missed the joke here.
Yup. I did. Is it a reference to Fournette?

Yes it was a Fournette crash joke.  Brady did it!

Brady's a crybaby. Patriots fans are bandwagoners. Belichick is listing Brady as injured just to screw with us. The headsets will stop working on our side of the field. Blah blah blah.

Do you Jag fans ever have an original thought?

(01-18-2018, 01:23 AM)BostonBlackie Wrote: Brady's a crybaby. Patriots fans are bandwagoners. Belichick is listing Brady as injured just to screw with us. The headsets will stop working on our side of the field. Blah blah blah.

No, we are Borg and you will be assimilated. Muahahaha....

(01-18-2018, 01:23 AM)BostonBlackie Wrote: Brady's a crybaby. Patriots fans are bandwagoners. Belichick is listing Brady as injured just to screw with us. The headsets will stop working on our side of the field. Blah blah blah.

We think you’re an [BLEEP] hole, but that’s not original either, I’m sure you hear that all the time.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-18-2018, 01:44 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

We think you’re an [BLEEP] hole, but that’s not original either, I’m sure you hear that all the time.

Big Grin