Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brady has a possible torn Achilles - Just a jammed hand

Credible sources on Twitter are claiming it could be bad, missed media day to be with trainers. Hoyer is backup.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Don’t beleive it until I see it

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 04:59 PM by badger.)

It's probably nothing

https://985thesportshub.com/2018/01/17/t...-patriots/

Probably just an excuse to skip the presser

As happy as I would be, I would rather beat the Patriots with Brady.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 05:04 PM by snowwolf776.)

Its a trick. its a false report to phyche us out. its what the patroits do.   they say bardy is hurt,and he really isn't.  

its also an early excause just in case they lose,then they can say our qb played hurt,he wasn't 100%. 

the whole thing is a trap set for the jags. I hope they don't fall for it.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Its nothing

It’s basically what we’ve been doing all season long. Say the guy is injuried so the staff has to take time out to game plan against another player. Naw not buying it until I see he is actually hurt and can’t play. Other than that rush his [BLEEP] like he healthy

(01-17-2018, 05:01 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Its a trick. its a false report to phyche us out. its what the patroits do.   they say bardy is hurt,and he really isn't.  

its also an early excause just in case they lose,then they can say our qb played hurt,he wasn't 100%. 

the whole thing is a trap set for the jags. I hope they don't fall for it.

Thats some of the most rediculous stuff ive read in my short time ive been on here.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 05:07 PM by UCF Knight.)

If you're going to post this, post who the reliable sources are.

(01-17-2018, 05:00 PM)d4rkman Wrote: As happy as I would be, I would rather beat the Patriots with Brady.

Screw that.  I don't care how the Jaguars win, just win baby!

Please, from what? Brady don't run except on game day out of the tunnel and to the locker room.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(01-17-2018, 05:11 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Please, from what? Brady don't run except on game day out of the tunnel and to the locker room.

Maybe his local vegan store was having an offer on on kale, he rushed out the door and the rest is history.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(01-17-2018, 05:00 PM)d4rkman Wrote: As happy as I would be, I would rather beat the Patriots with Brady.
No offense but.... WHO CARES?!

I hope it’s true and they start Hoyer. It’s  not true but I hope it is!

(01-17-2018, 05:11 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Please, from what? Brady don't run except on game day out of the tunnel and to the locker room.

Maybe it’s from chasing all those cornerbacks down the field.  Or maybe it’s just because he’s old as [BLEEP].

I thought he had his OWN trainer...the guy that got blocked from the locker room.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

It’s being reported as a right hand injury

He dosent? Not often bit he has.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2018, 05:27 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I don't want any piece of this guy --- he taught Brady most of what he knows.

[Image: davis_pats1_spts-001%5B1%5D.jpg?uuid=oz5g_L_lEeetSgDD6SCS_A]

Mild. flu. He'll be fine.

That’s a damn shame

Wild night with Gisele?