Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MERGED Threads on AFCCG Officiating

(01-22-2018, 06:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 06:19 PM)Phil Swift Wrote: Sure, that's easy.   Panthers, week 4.   Penalties -  1 for 33 yards on Panthers, 7 for 55 yards against NE.  Including 2 against Gilmore, late in game (3rd & 4th Q), keeping a drive alive for a TD.  A 4th Q Offensive PI on Gronk, ending a drive for NE!  

I won't detail all the others which together ended up costing NE the win.   So, again.....enough of the "League favors NE" nonsense.   You have no case.
No case? 

Go check out your last 8 playoff games. See which side has more penalties.
No thanks, I'm not wasting my time researching the last 8 PO games....what do you think that would "prove"?

It couldn't be that the Patriots are far more disciplined and football educated than all other 32 teams and simply do not beat themselves very often with penalties?  No?  Why would any reasonable person jump to the insane conclusion that they are receiving preferential treatment?  That is so absurd.  Why?  because if that were the true intent of the League, Deflategate penalties, including the loss of 2 draft picks, would NEVER have been pursued. 

Think about it!  Use some common sense.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow. You guys are so far up Brady’s [BLEEP] it’s not even funny. Between that and you’re still on our MB, I truly feel sorry for you guys. Enjoy the tainted rings. By that, I mean the wins, not brady’s [BLEEP].

Video evidence shows they should have been called on several things and weren't.

Keep going with the they're more disciplined false narrative though.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 06:53 PM by JagsorDie.)

(01-22-2018, 06:46 PM)Phil Swift Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 06:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: No case? 

Go check out your last 8 playoff games. See which side has more penalties.
No thanks, I'm not wasting my time researching the last 8 PO games....what do you think that would "prove"?

It couldn't be that the Patriots are far more disciplined and football educated than all other 32 teams and simply do not beat themselves very often with penalties?  No?  Why would any reasonable person jump to the insane conclusion that they are receiving preferential treatment?  That is so absurd.  Why?  because if that were the true intent of the League, Deflategate penalties, including the loss of 2 draft picks, would NEVER have been pursued. 

You are a [BLEEP] idiot. 

Why are you still here?

Please, get the [BLEEP] out and go back to circle [BLEEP] going on in the lame [BLEEP] pats board.

(01-22-2018, 08:44 AM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 08:35 AM)Ron Burgundy Wrote: My conspiracy theory goes like this: The league has a vested interest in having the public think the Pats***** can win without cheating (they are), or else the integrity of the game and associated gambling, fantasy football, fan bases, TV ratings, etc. would be lost.  Therefore the league and refs have their thumb on the scale.  This season they had FOUR game-changing replay calls ALL go their way.  I mean, how would it look if the Pats***** after being caught cheating three times and penalized twice, suddenly became very pedestrian?  Just sayin'.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/every...p-victory/
Thank you, I have been saying this all year! Pats were a 9-7 team without those FOUR, yes FOUR 4th Q td calls in their favor every. Single. Time.

LOL....Well, that 9-7 team just thumped the Jags!   Can you believe they lost to such a run-of-the-mill opponent?    

Man, I find all these hare-brained conspiracy theories soooo entertaining.  Keep 'em coming, please.

(01-22-2018, 06:51 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: Video evidence shows they should have been called on several things and weren't.

LOL.....  yeah, and I suppose you actually believe that the Jags were flagged for every one of their fouls!   HaHa.  what foolish logic you employ.

FYI.... NE routinely PRACTICES things that other coaching staffs haven't even dreamt of yet!   That's a fact.  For instance, the reversed illegal motion on NE offense to encroachment by the titans D line...  Do you realize that it was reversed after Belichick reminded the head official of the Rule change from 2 years ago?   LOL  BB knows every detail of every Rule and he makes sure his players know them, too.  

You bet your heinie NE is more disciplined!

(01-22-2018, 06:50 PM)Jags Wrote: Wow.  You guys are so far up Brady’s [BLEEP] it’s not even funny.   Between that and you’re still on our MB, I truly feel sorry for you guys.  Enjoy the tainted rings.    By that, I mean the wins, not brady’s [BLEEP].

Awe, 5, maybe 6 tainted rings > 0 rings.

(01-22-2018, 06:52 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 06:46 PM)Phil Swift Wrote: No thanks, I'm not wasting my time researching the last 8 PO games....what do you think that would "prove"?

You are a [BLEEP] idiot. 

Why are you still here?

Please, get the [BLEEP] out and go back to circle [BLEEP] going on in the lame [BLEEP] pats board.
TRANSLATION....

"I have no answer to your incredibly simple and logical question.....so please go away because I feel overwhelmed"

(01-22-2018, 07:11 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 06:50 PM)Jags Wrote: Wow.  You guys are so far up Brady’s [BLEEP] it’s not even funny.   Between that and you’re still on our MB, I truly feel sorry for you guys.  Enjoy the tainted rings.    By that, I mean the wins, not brady’s [BLEEP].

Awe, 5, maybe 6 tainted rings > 0 rings.

You say that like you think youre hurting my feelings.  As long as you feel better keep ‘em coming.

(01-22-2018, 07:14 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 07:11 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote: Awe, 5, maybe 6 tainted rings > 0 rings.

You say that like you think youre hurting my feelings.  As long as you feel better keep ‘em coming.

Obviously, your feelings aren't hurt. but your team's feelings were, they were all crying on the side lines LOL.

I have no clue why they are here trolling. But the boards for the rest of the league also have angry fans, question the game, and ridiculing the Pats' reliance on officiating. You would think that they, not the Jags, were the one who lost yesterday.

Like I said our reactions are pretty mild compared to the rest of the NFL fans, considering we're the ones who were the direct victims of the hose job. This is like a "safe-space" for Pats fans to discuss and gloat.

(01-22-2018, 07:17 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 07:14 PM)Jags Wrote: You say that like you think youre hurting my feelings.  As long as you feel better keep ‘em coming.

Obviously, your feelings aren't hurt. but your team's feelings were, they were all crying on the side lines LOL.

As if that doesn’t happen on other teams after missing the SB.  But, I’m sure you feel that only happens to the Patriots’ opponents.  Sports can be emotional for those that put in the hard work, effort, heart and their bodies on the line.  It’s a little more personal to them.  I’m surprised you don’t understand that.

(01-22-2018, 07:04 PM)Phil Swift Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 06:51 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: Video evidence shows they should have been called on several things and weren't.

LOL.....  yeah, and I suppose you actually believe that the Jags were flagged for every one of their fouls!   HaHa.  what foolish logic you employ.

FYI.... NE routinely PRACTICES things that other coaching staffs haven't even dreamt of yet!   That's a fact.  For instance, the reversed illegal motion on NE offense to encroachment by the titans D line...  Do you realize that it was reversed after Belichick reminded the head official of the Rule change from 2 years ago?   LOL  BB knows every detail of every Rule and he makes sure his players know them, too.  

LOL, This is priceless!!

It's lucky for the ref Belichick was there.

Why are we letting these clowns hang around this long?

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 07:33 PM by Jags.)

(01-22-2018, 07:21 PM)jaglyn Wrote:

I have no clue why they are here trolling. But the boards for the rest of the league also have angry fans, question the game, and ridiculing the Pats' reliance on officiating. You would think that they, not the Jags, were the one who lost yesterday.

Like I said our reactions are pretty mild compared to the rest of the NFL fans, considering we're the ones who were the direct victims of the hose job. This is like a "safe-space" for Pats fans to discuss and gloat.

Yeah, I’ve been poking around the internet.  The suspicion certainly does not end on this MB by any stretch of the imagination.  I’m not sure why they are here either.  Idk if it’s to defend the outcome or to hear us ‘cry’ or what.  Definitely seeking some sort of fulfillment of some sorts.  Maybe they just want to see the other fans butt hurt or something.  

We indeed have been calm.  I hope they read the thread about ‘how upset are you’ or whatever it’s titled.  I knew I wasn’t hurt.  I honestly didn’t expect the vast majority of the board to feel the same.  This wasn’t like in ‘99.  Now that was hurtful.

(01-22-2018, 07:28 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Why are we letting these clowns hang around this long?

If I had to guess, it’s due to this site still being fairly new.  These playoffs added a ton of traffic to the site.  Other than that, not a freaking clue.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 07:36 PM by Boston_Prince.)

(01-22-2018, 07:23 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 07:17 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote: Obviously, your feelings aren't hurt. but your team's feelings were, they were all crying on the side lines LOL.

As if that doesn’t happen on other teams after missing the SB.  But, I’m sure you feel that only happens to the Patriots’ opponents.  Sports can be emotional for those that put in the hard work, effort, heart and their bodies on the line.  It’s a little more personal to them.  I’m surprised you don’t understand that.

We weren't the ones talking trash PRIOR to the game. DDDUVAAAALLLLLL! And we gonna win that *****. nobody from the Pats said that.

(01-22-2018, 07:35 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 07:23 PM)Jags Wrote: As if that doesn’t happen on other teams after missing the SB.  But, I’m sure you feel that only happens to the Patriots’ opponents.  Sports can be emotional for those that put in the hard work, effort, heart and their bodies on the line.  It’s a little more personal to them.  I’m surprised you don’t understand that.

We weren't the ones talking trash PRIOR to the game. DDDUVAAAALLLLLL! And we gonna win that *****. nobody from the Pats said that.

Im not sure how that has anything to do with my post.  I’m sure you’ve got a great point you’re trying to make though.

(01-22-2018, 07:04 PM)Phil Swift Wrote:

The Jaguars defense and DBs weren't penalized much throughout the season. 

What you posted doesn' seem relevant to YESTERDAY. 

I already covered that there is visual evidence of obvious calls that went in New England's favor or were not called at all. It was not because you were any more disciplined. That's a load of made up [BLEEP].

(01-22-2018, 09:11 PM)Scarecrow Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 07:04 PM)Phil Swift Wrote: LOL.....  yeah, and I suppose you actually believe that the Jags were flagged for every one of their fouls!   HaHa.  what foolish logic you employ.

The Jaguars defense and DBs weren't penalized much throughout the season. 

I already covered that there is visual evidence of obvious calls that went in New England's favor or were not called at all. It was not because you were any more disciplined. That's a load of made up [BLEEP].
And you know THIS, how, exactly?   Oh, I forgot....the League rigs all the Pats' games, especially in the one-and-done postseason to ensure that the millions  upon millions of NFL fans who hate the Patriots will tune in to the SB?   That explains it.

BTW....did your analysis of the visual evidence turn up any examples of non-calls when it came to the Jags?  I'm sure there were none, but just had to ask.  LOL

(01-22-2018, 09:24 PM)Phil Swift Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 09:11 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: The Jaguars defense and DBs weren't penalized much throughout the season. 

And you know THIS, how, exactly?   Oh, I forgot....the League rigs all the Pats' games, especially in the one-and-done postseason to ensure that the millions  upon millions of NFL fans who hate the Patriots will tune in to the SB?   That explains it.

BTW....did your analysis of the visual evidence turn up any examples of non-calls when it came to the Jags?  I'm sure there were none, but just had to ask.  LOL

I never said anything was rigged and I never said the Jaguars didn't commit penalties.

The issue is the obvious imbalance in penalties. 

The game was not called the same for both teams. That's a fact. That's the issue here.