Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars.com - Fournette: “I love what’s going on”

Fournette: “I love what’s going on”

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...8d1e1c8644

Jaguars LT Cam Robinson and RB Leonard Fournette on Wednesday discussed last week’s free-agent signing of All-Pro G Andrew Norwell, with Robinson saying “They obviously wanted to mak

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

with Robinson saying “They obviously wanted to mak

lol.

(03-21-2018, 05:26 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: with Robinson saying “They obviously wanted to mak

lol.

“They obviously wanted to make the offensive line a priority”

It's a news bot post. It posts a certain number of characters to quote the article. They often get cut mid-sentence. 

(03-21-2018, 05:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 05:26 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: with Robinson saying “They obviously wanted to mak

lol.

“They obviously wanted to make the offensive line a priority”

It's a news bot post. It posts a certain number of characters to quote the article. They often get cut mid-sentence. 

The news bot has pretty good AI.  I have seen him talk trash and carry a conversation.

(03-21-2018, 05:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 05:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: “They obviously wanted to make the offensive line a priority”

The news bot has pretty good AI.  I have seen him talk trash and carry a conversation.

That's because admins can post directly through that profile when it's not just generating threads of Jags news.

I just googled Mak and got the below statement. What the heck. Why is our Front Office getting involved in this?

"MAK may refer to: Interstate Aviation Committee also known as MAK. MaK Motoren GmbH, German division of Caterpillar Inc. with headquarters in Hamburg. Makerere University (MAK), a Uganda's largest and second-oldest higher institution of learning. Maktab al-Khidamat, the forerunner to al-Qaeda"

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2018, 07:03 PM by Caldrac.)

Brand new Wal-Mart by my house. It's got a MAK Donalds in it.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The running game aside, let's not forget the extra beat or two a beefed up line gives Bortles to throw. Our offense just got more dynamic.

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2018, 08:00 PM by imtheblkranger.)

(03-21-2018, 06:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 05:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The news bot has pretty good AI.  I have seen him talk trash and carry a conversation.

That's because admins can post directly through that profile when it's not just generating threads of Jags news.
[Image: Sudden-_Clarity-_Clarence.jpg]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(03-21-2018, 07:57 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 06:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: That's because admins can post directly through that profile when it's not just generating threads of Jags news.
[Image: Sudden-_Clarity-_Clarence.jpg]

LOL

It all makes sense now, huh?

(03-21-2018, 06:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 05:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The news bot has pretty good AI.  I have seen him talk trash and carry a conversation.

I just thought it was a smart news bot that liked to talk trash and carry convos

lol.

Return of the Mak?

[Image: return-of-the-mack.jpg]
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(03-23-2018, 03:08 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:

lol.

Return of the Mak?

Everyone should upvote this

(03-23-2018, 03:18 PM)Kane Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 03:08 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Return of the Mak?

Everyone should upvote this

I don't get it. Must be a generational thing.

(03-21-2018, 08:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 06:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: That's because admins can post directly through that profile when it's not just generating threads of Jags news.

I just thought it was a smart news bot that liked to talk trash and carry convos

I am smart.

(03-21-2018, 08:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

It's self aware. Skynet.

(03-23-2018, 05:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 03:18 PM)Kane Wrote: Everyone should upvote this

I don't get it. Must be a generational thing.

Old fart.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Just wait until Leonard hears about this.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(03-23-2018, 08:27 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 05:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't get it. Must be a generational thing.

Old fart.

If The Mack was lost, or ill-fitting, it should be returned. Seems logical.