Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Annual Site Wide Mock

(04-03-2018, 11:06 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 10:51 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You gonna put it up?

If it's not up by the time I get off work I will do it

I started it - listed the first 7 picks of the third in the OP but I have to break off and do some work for a while.

Hi Old Buddy,

You can cut and paste this?

http://nfltraderumors.co/2018-nfl-draft-order/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm on it. 

Buffalo is on the clock to kick off the third.

(04-03-2018, 01:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

I'm on it. 

Buffalo is on the clock to kick off the third.

Ugh... I just noticed my Seahawks who didn't have a pick in round two... also don't have a pick in round three.
'02

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2018, 07:10 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

To start off round 3, the Buffalo Bill's select San Diego St RB Rashaad Penny

[Image: rashaad-penny.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2018, 07:42 PM by Upper.)

I am a fan of Penny, but surprised he went before Chubb. Don't necessarily think it's wrong either, just would be surprised if it actually happened like that.

I am wondering how the mock draft would have changed if the Rams-Pats trade went through in time.

BTW, great job, guys!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

The New York Football Giants are pleased to welcome Notre Dame OG Quenton Nelson and Louisiana State RB Derrius Guice to the team as our first and second round picks.

With the 66th pick, our first of two in the third round of the mock NFL Draft, the New York Giants select, QB Kyle Lauletta, University of Richmond.

Lauletta would probably have been there at the giants #102 pick in the fourth round.

The Colts are feeling a little gambly after coming out of the first two rounds so happy. They finally make the plunge into the trenches and select the fastest riser in the draft right now, and the only true freak EDGE in this class, Josh Sweat. It would appear be a minor miracle if Sweat slipped to the third round based on the tea leaves currently.

(04-03-2018, 09:14 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Lauletta would probably have been there at the giants #102 pick in the fourth round.

I don't see how he lasts that long.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-04-2018, 07:20 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: The Indianapolis Colts are on the clock.....

They selected Sweat 9 hours ago.

Houston is on the clock.

(04-04-2018, 09:16 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 07:20 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: The Indianapolis Colts are on the clock.....

They selected Sweat 9 hours ago.

Houston is on the clock.
Thanks. I deleted the message.

I'm good with only doing 2 rounds. Someone else can snag the Skins and Cards

(04-04-2018, 07:11 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 09:14 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Lauletta would probably have been there at the giants #102 pick in the fourth round.

I don't see how he lasts that long.

Gil Brandt talked about his sleeper QBs in the draft as being Rudolph and Lauletta. I don't get Lauletta because I see a guy who simply does not have an NFL caliber arm, but Gild was ranting and raving about the guy saying he might even go as high the second round. He was saying Rudolph will go early 2nd or late 1st, and is easily the 5th best QB after the top four that everyone has going early although personally I don't think Josh Allen should be ranking anywhere near Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield. 

(04-04-2018, 10:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I'm good with only doing 2 rounds. Someone else can snag the Skins and Cards

I'll do the Cards since my Seahawks don't have a round three pick.
'02

(04-04-2018, 10:10 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 07:11 AM)Dimson Wrote: I don't see how he lasts that long.

Gil Brandt talked about his sleeper QBs in the draft as being Rudolph and Lauletta. I don't get Lauletta because I see a guy who simply does not have an NFL caliber arm, but Gild was ranting and raving about the guy saying he might even go as high the second round. He was saying Rudolph will go early 2nd or late 1st, and is easily the 5th best QB after the top four that everyone has going early although personally I don't think Josh Allen should be ranking anywhere near Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield. 

(04-04-2018, 10:10 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I'm good with only doing 2 rounds. Someone else can snag the Skins and Cards

Dont be surprised if Rudolph goes in the teens

(04-04-2018, 10:52 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 10:10 AM)Jags02 Wrote:

Dont be surprised if Rudolph goes in the teens

Possibly, but I currently have him going #22 to the Bills. I could see him snagged by the Cards or the Chargers though. He'd be a perfect heir to Phillip Rivers and he'd have time to sit and absorb the pro game. I think they have an immediate need at DT, but if they choose to wait, Rudolph would be an excellent choice.

(04-04-2018, 01:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 10:52 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Dont be surprised if Rudolph goes in the teens

Possibly, but I currently have him going #22 to the Bills. I could see him snagged by the Cards or the Chargers though. He'd be a perfect heir to Phillip Rivers and he'd have time to sit and absorb the pro game. I think they have an immediate need at DT, but if they choose to wait, Rudolph would be an excellent choice.
If the Bill's feel he is good enough to take at 22 they will probably take him at 12 because no guarantee he makes it to 22 so why risk it

(04-04-2018, 02:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 01:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Possibly, but I currently have him going #22 to the Bills. I could see him snagged by the Cards or the Chargers though. He'd be a perfect heir to Phillip Rivers and he'd have time to sit and absorb the pro game. I think they have an immediate need at DT, but if they choose to wait, Rudolph would be an excellent choice.
If the Bill's feel he is good enough to take at 22 they will probably take him at 12 because no guarantee he makes it to 22 so why risk it

Good point. The Patriots are lurking at 23 now, wouldn't take much to jump the Bills at 22 if they are looking at Rudolph. Personally, I think they are looking at the 4 tight ends and, if 3-4 are still undrafted at 23, they could look to trade back a few spots and pick up another pick.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2018, 06:19 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(04-04-2018, 02:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 01:51 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Possibly, but I currently have him going #22 to the Bills. I could see him snagged by the Cards or the Chargers though. He'd be a perfect heir to Phillip Rivers and he'd have time to sit and absorb the pro game. I think they have an immediate need at DT, but if they choose to wait, Rudolph would be an excellent choice.

Because they have other needs and they could get a premier player at #12 that I guarantee would not be there at #22. I'm as much of a Mason Rudolph fan as anyone on this board, but he's not the top guy on my overall board. The Bills need LB help and Roquan Smith would be perfect at #12. He certainly won't last to #22. He could be a defensive star IMO.

(04-04-2018, 04:19 PM)PF* Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 02:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: If the Bill's feel he is good enough to take at 22 they will probably take him at 12 because no guarantee he makes it to 22 so why risk it

Good point. The Patriots are lurking at 23 now, wouldn't take much to jump the Bills at 22 if they are looking at Rudolph. Personally, I think they are looking at the 4 tight ends and, if 3-4 are still undrafted at 23, they could look to trade back a few spots and pick up another pick.

They could be, but I believe the Pats are looking at a pass rusher and CB in round 1 and will take advantage of the depth at TE and OT to fill those needs in round 2. I currently have them taking Harold Landry and Mike Hughes in round 1 and then selecting Dallas Goedert and Kolton Miller in round 2. In round 3, I think they take a QB like Luke Falk, if he's available or they could reach for Kyle Lauletta. Both Seem like Pats' type QB's.

(04-04-2018, 04:19 PM)PF* Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 02:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: If the Bill's feel he is good enough to take at 22 they will probably take him at 12 because no guarantee he makes it to 22 so why risk it

If they trade Gronk maybe.
'02