Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags select RT Will Richardson in 4th Round

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 05:56 PM by MikePete54.)

North Carolina State. RT.

Nice pick again.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/will-richa...592c875e10

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ya future RT

Hope can push Cann to start at RG for a year before sliding to RT. WOULD BE GREAT!

Didn't allow a sack his senior year. Can play guard or tackle so we shall see what happens this year

Anyone know anything about the character concerns?

(04-28-2018, 01:27 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: North Carolina State. RT.

Nice pick again.

Haven't checked the boards here yet, but my question is what's wrong with Tyrell Crosby? Everyone is passing on him and going in I thought we'd be lucky if he was available at our 2nd round pick.

There is the T/G I want. Crazy Falk is still on the board. Maybe he makes it to the 5th. Still want to see Griffin drafted today too.

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/9...4234634240

Never allowed more than 1 pressure in a game. Has had suspensions for weed and a DUI.
Some adjustment needed as N.C State don't play a traditional offense.

I dunno if he can play guard. Some have said he can but I don't think he's that type of player.

Don't know much about him, so I'll be curious to see him play. Would be ideal if he can compete for RG this year and then take over at RT when Parnell (who I like) leaves.

(04-28-2018, 01:32 PM)Dewboy01 Wrote:

Nice pick again.

Haven't checked the boards here yet, but my question is what's wrong with Tyrell Crosby? Everyone is passing on him and going in I thought we'd be lucky if he was available at our 2nd round pick.
Crosby got concussion concerns
[Image: giphy.gif]

(04-28-2018, 01:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Hope can push Cann to start at RG for a year before sliding to RT. WOULD BE GREAT!

I know.... that's what I'm thinking.

The tough part is when a guy is too tall to effectively play G. Richardson weighed in at 6' 5 5/8", 306 lbs.

'02

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 01:48 PM by FreeAgent01.)

Losing 22 pounds after the season demonstrates he has a good work ethic. I saw the video and pictures of him playing and I was thinking, "There is no way that guy is only 306 pounds." Then I read how much weight he lost.

Super long arms too.

Caldwell said he will compete at Guard

(04-28-2018, 01:32 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Anyone know anything about the character concerns?

He's been busted twice for smoking pot.
'02

O'Halloran:

Caldwell said Richardson will begin working at RT, but could be a G option and also LT. #Jaguars

(04-28-2018, 01:45 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Caldwell said he will compete at Guard

Good to hear.

(04-28-2018, 01:32 PM)Dewboy01 Wrote:

Nice pick again.

I was thinking the same about Jamarco Jones, but if the Jags have this pot smoker ranked over Crosby and Jones, that's good news.
'02

No. 129 overall: Jaguars select Richardson

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...52d0790ac2

With the No. 129 overall selection of the 2018 NFL Draft, the Jaguars select North Carolina State offensive lineman Will Richardson

(04-28-2018, 01:47 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: O'Halloran:

Caldwell said Richardson will begin working at RT, but could be a G option and also LT. #Jaguars

Awesome

(04-28-2018, 01:44 PM)The Jags02 Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 01:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Hope can push Cann to start at RG for a year before sliding to RT. WOULD BE GREAT!

I know.... that's what I'm thinking.

The tough part is when a guy is too tall to effectively play G. Richardson weighed in at 6' 5 5/8", 306 lbs.
Norwell is 6’6”

(04-28-2018, 01:45 PM)FreeAgent01 Wrote: Losing 22 pounds after the season demonstrates he has a good work ethic.  I saw the video and pictures of him playing and I was thinking, "There is no way that guy is only 306 pounds."  Then I read how much weight he lost.

Super long arms too.

Looking at his combine numbers...

• 5.22 40-yd dash
  • 4.83 20-yd shuttle
  • 7.80 3-cone
  • 31 1/2" vert
  • 9' 0" broad
  • no bench by choice
  • 35 1/4" arms
  • 9 7/8" hands

'02