Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars select their future... QB Tanner Lee

Meet the new QB... Same as the old QB. 
'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Would have preferred McGough, Woodside or Benkert.

He's so bad hahahahahaha

Tom Brady

Hes got a good arm, bad decision making, not very mobile. He's not much like Blake at all really(outside of his tendency to turn it over). What is somewhat perplexing is our commitment to Bortles. I hope this all is put to bed quickly and Blake and co. have a productive preseason and get a quick start on the regular season with a W in NY.

I just remember thinking this guy is very bad. I’ll trust Dave and Coughlin but this one to me doesn’t make much sense
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Worst QB in the draft. Lots of better players on the board but it's only a late 6th round pick so I'm not wound up on it.

He won't beat out Kessler and will likely be a practice squad guy all year.

I’ve liked most of the other selections (aside from Bryan) but this seems like a bit of a wasted pick.

Here’s another report on Lee...

“Two year starter at Tulane before transfering to Nebraska for a year. Great measurables, big arm and big frame, but has no feel for the game, doesn't recognise defenses and coverages, major project.”

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 05:15 PM by JagswinJagswin.)

WT...where is that head banging on the wall emoji? Lee would have prolly been there as an UDFA.

Loved the picks....until this one. Tanner Lee is horrible; a waste of a 6th round pick.

(04-28-2018, 05:03 PM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: Would have preferred McGough, Woodside or Benkert.

I was really hoping for Woodside but I did like Benkert too.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 05:16 PM by Achilles.)

He's a late 6th round pick with upside? I don't understand the issue. Most 6th and 7th round picks don't even make final rosters.

He's not here to replace Blake.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

This pick was made to make Bortles ultra confident. Best pick of the draft.

Ya the issue Achilles is that he can't even hold Bortles jock strap

Aside from the Bryan pick, I’ve been pretty pleased with the selections so far.

But this one is strange.

If we wanted a really bad QB as a camp arm, we could have got one after the draft.

And I just can’t imagine they would ever let this guy play for us. Unless they want someone expendable to see out the clock against the Seahawks....

Meh whatever.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 05:24 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

Luke folk is better.

No. 203 overall: Jaguars select Lee

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...2995a83af4

With the No. 203 overall selection of the 2018 NFL Draft, the Jaguars select Nebraska quarterback Tanner Lee

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 05:25 PM by knarnn.)

(04-28-2018, 05:15 PM)Achilles Wrote: He's a late 6th round pick with upside? I don't understand the issue. Most 6th and 7th round picks don't even make final rosters.

He's not here to replace Blake.

Bingo. If we wanted a QB replacement it would’ve happened in round 1.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Will he beat the camp arm to the 3rd string QB in the preseason game? I would guess not