Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Insight to a young Shad Kahn.. interesting read!

Shocked  (This post was last modified: 05-02-2018, 07:23 PM by JagDelRio.)

Mixed feelings about this..... If he can turn his back on his mentor, what will he do to the people of Jacksonville??? Or, is Drew Butzow simply overreacting???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...amily.html

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I turned my back on one of my mentors as well. It was right after I finally figured out he was really a damn idiot. I just didn't know enough to know for years. Once I figured out his words and actions were sometimes severely wrong things changed.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I've never even heard of sending a card to a funeral.

(05-02-2018, 07:14 PM)JagDelRio Wrote: Mixed feelings about this..... If he can turn his back on his mentor, what will he do to the people of Jacksonville??? Or, is Drew Butzow simply overreacting???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...amily.html

It sounds like he's not really into funerals. So, as fans, if we die, don't expect him to show up. Otherwise, there's nothing to this.
'02

If that's the worst thing he's ever done, the man is a saint. Good gosh, he failed to send a card to a funeral. Is that really worthy of a newspaper article?

I mean, as great as shad khan is as an owner (and how normal he seems) he is still a billionaire and you don't become a billionaire without being ruthless.

I don't know him personally but a lot of these guys have 1 track minds.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!