Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Police To Stop Undercover Drug Buys For Weed Because Dealers Were All Black

Police To Stop Undercover Drug Buys For Weed Because Dealers Were All Black

Minneapolis, MN – The Minneapolis police chief announced that the department would no longer conduct sting operations to arrest dealers who sell felonious “small amounts” of marijuana, after allegations were raised that officers had unfairly targeted economically disadvantaged black men and women.

https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesmatter...X9Y94fnzw/
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Never ending filling the jail
Soon no crime until murder
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

I've touched on this subject before. It's well known that most police departments target low income areas. Low income areas tend to have people of various colors and creeds. And most of those areas resort to illegal activities to make ends meet. That's common sense for most people.

But It's weed for [BLEEP] sake. Not heroine. Not crystal meth. Not some other dumb designer or synthetic drug with an even dumber street name attached to it (Looking at you Krokodil). It's a [BLEEP] plant and it's childish that it's still illegal in this country with an exception of what? Maybe two or three states now? It's time we grow up as a society just a little bit.

I am sure the police have better things to do than target a few stoners or dealers that at the very worst keep people on the couch or in the house enjoying food, music and giggling over the most insignificant things.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-08-2018, 06:23 PM)13Coronas Wrote: Never ending filling the jail

To be fair, the "war on drugs" is an abject failure, and people really shouldn't be arrested for having small quantities of marijuana on them anyway. Selling marijuana on the street corner should be illegal, but one gram constitutes a felony? Seriously? It takes more than that to make one tray of brownies.

(06-08-2018, 10:39 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 06:23 PM)13Coronas Wrote: Never ending filling the jail

To be fair, the "war on drugs" is an abject failure, and people really shouldn't be arrested for having small quantities of marijuana on them anyway. Selling marijuana on the street corner should be illegal, but one gram constitutes a felony? Seriously? It takes more than that to make one tray of brownies.

It's been completely successful, since the goal was to create a revenue stream for the government and an easy excuse to incarcerate large swathes of the population.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!