Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(06-24-2018, 09:12 AM)EricC85 Wrote:
(06-22-2018, 11:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ultimately the employees either made the company a tempting target for acquisition or drove it off a cliff. Either way, the employees are always the reason for the good or bad that happens.

I had a boss get fired for stealing how would that be one of his employees fault?

Snitch.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I got such a huge raise, I had to turn it down ... I was afraid they would require me to work.

(06-24-2018, 04:44 PM)Sammy Wrote: I got such a huge raise, I had to turn it down ... I was afraid they would require me to work.

Its a Sammy sighting!!!! Banana
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-22-2018, 11:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-21-2018, 05:10 PM)Rico Wrote: Oh, so the selling of the company isn't a valid reason.  Got it.

Ultimately the employees either made the company a tempting target for acquisition or drove it off a cliff. Either way, the employees are always the reason for the good or bad that happens.

I hope you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.  Otherwise I'd have to say you have no idea what the [BLEEP] you're talking about.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-24-2018, 11:01 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 04:44 PM)Sammy Wrote: I got such a huge raise, I had to turn it down ... I was afraid they would require me to work.

Its a Sammy sighting!!!! Banana

It was a drive by. I saw his car screech around the corner and accelerate away.

Am I allowed to ask what happened to Jaguars Woman or will I get in trouble? I'm not on here avidly but last I recall, she got banned.

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2018, 03:13 PM by RicoTx.)

I inadvertently ventured into the political section.  I need to wash my eyes out now.

(06-27-2018, 01:00 PM)Rico Wrote: I inadvertently ventured into the political section.  I need to was my eyes out now.

You're just not seeing the amazing value it brings to this board. You just need to remember this: It's not gay if it's a circlejerk.

(06-24-2018, 12:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 09:12 AM)EricC85 Wrote: I had a boss get fired for stealing how would that be one of his employees fault?

Snitch.

Lol well I did get his job as a result. But that wasn't the intention.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(06-26-2018, 01:52 PM)Brett Wrote: Am I allowed to ask what happened to Jaguars Woman or will I get in trouble? I'm not on here avidly but last I recall, she got banned.

Lol, no response to my question? Surely someone knows!

(07-06-2018, 11:24 AM)Brett Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 01:52 PM)Brett Wrote: Am I allowed to ask what happened to Jaguars Woman or will I get in trouble? I'm not on here avidly but last I recall, she got banned.

Lol, no response to my question? Surely someone knows!

Maybe she sleeps with the fishes...now stop asking or you will too.  Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(07-06-2018, 12:09 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 11:24 AM)Brett Wrote: Lol, no response to my question? Surely someone knows!

Maybe she sleeps with the fishes...now stop asking or you will too.  Laughing

Sleeps with the fishes? Huh?

[Image: QuickSevereCat.gif]

(07-06-2018, 12:58 PM)Brett Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 12:09 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Maybe she sleeps with the fishes...now stop asking or you will too.  Laughing

Sleeps with the fishes? Huh?

[Image: s-l300.jpg]

You ask too many questions.

(07-06-2018, 01:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 12:58 PM)Brett Wrote: Sleeps with the fishes? Huh?

[Image: s-l300.jpg]

You ask too many questions.

[Image: 55da1e7baf222cf5564b4f8f3983187e.jpg]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(07-18-2018, 08:39 AM)DragonFury Wrote: It's been rather dry over here over the past few weeks.

Nope humidity is at about 300% normal Florida summer hot humid and wet.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2018, 08:05 AM by RicoTx.)

I've got an issue with my left elbow.  They actually put a splint on my left wrist to help to immobilize the problem.  The ligaments actually run from my outside three fingers, up my arm, and attach to my elbow.  I was supposed to wear this wrist brace for three months.  I made it 8 days.  I couldn't take it any more and left it at home this morning.

The thing is, this was only supposed to 'help' the healing process.  The orthopedic surgeon said there's not a whole lot they can do for this, it just has to run it's natural course and that the healing time could be 10-12 months.  He said that he has had the injury himself and that his 'professional diagnosis' is "it's a pain in the [BLEEP]".  I've had the problem since April, so hopefully that's part of my 10-12 months.  If doesn't bother me 90% of the time, but when I make that wrong movement it's not the most pleasant thing in the world.

It's called golfer's elbow..but it doesn't have anything to do with playing golf.  The doctor said that he hates the fact that they call it that because he's never played golf in his life.  It's more of a lifting injury.  So I blamed it all on my wife for making me move into and repair this foreclosure.

12 oz beer cans...lifting...golf. The correlation is indisputable.

I watched an actor portray a doctor on TV, so I’m certain of this.

Are you supposed to use dip to eat the chip? Or are you supposed to use the chip to eat the dip? I’m very confused on which is the main priority. Thanks for your help in advance.

The dip to chip ratio should be 2-1 so you're using the chip to eat the dip lol
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!