Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2018, 08:32 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

The really boring game is complimented well by the really boring Sexton/Taylor combo.

Myrick looked awake on that one.
No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fowler is trying to kill people
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Phillips cleaning up Myrick's mess gets dinged for the helmet rule penalty

Myrick......ya um bye

Picking on Myrick bad

Myrick with that defeated body language now

Our fifth string kind of sucks.

Top easy for the bucs
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Can we cut Myrick before halftime?

I'm gonna be honest I have no idea who these safeties are....also that was a PI on the offense

There's my guy Herndon!

K time to call it.. excited for the real deal. Pointless game watching our backups get abused.
No pain, no gain.

This is like watching a bad college game.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Purdue and Northwestern is on
UCF and UCONN is on

Sooooo other than UCF kinda the same thing as this

(08-30-2018, 08:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: This is like watching a bad college game.

Haha.

I must be a total geek. I'm enjoying trying to find flashes from the depth guys. Especially the OL and secondary players.

Watching this last drive then throwing in the towel.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

That poor cheerleaders arms

Looks like Gus' ice cream zone defense out there
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I might watch this game to the half. I really wanna see the new Oklahoma State QB.

LEE to LAZARD!!!