Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tiger Woods

What an incredible day yesterday. Did anyone see that? In my 2 decades of watching golf, I have never seen a scene like at 18 yesterday. 

For those who don't follow Tiger or golf, a year ago, Tiger wasn't sure if he would ever even play recreational golf with his kids due to his back and now he is back in the winners circle for his 80th career win.

Amazing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Most of us loyal local fans were at the Jags game yesterday.

(09-24-2018, 12:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Most of us loyal local fans were at the Jags game yesterday.

Well, Tiger played more holes of golf on Sunday than there were points scored, so I hope that was fun for you, and hope you wore your sunblock.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 01:52 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(09-24-2018, 12:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 12:12 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Most of us loyal local fans were at the Jags game yesterday.

Well, Tiger played more holes of golf on Sunday than there were points scored, so I hope that was fun for you, and hope you wore your sunblock.

~ 75 degrees for me at the top row of club - in shade right below the Corp Suites (a/c flowing out to us).

They sucked but that's the price one pays for keeping the team in town.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 02:00 PM by KingIngram052787.)

Tiger is by far my favorite athlete. I left the game before Tennessee missed the FG before halftime to get back and watch Tiger, not a chance I was going to miss that. Plus, it was an easy decision with the game being hot and terrible. Very happy to see him back in the winner's circle. Pumped for the Ryder Cup and for the hype leading into next season. I hope he breaks all of the records!

By the way, that scene on 18 was just amazing.

(09-24-2018, 02:00 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Tiger is by far my favorite athlete.  I left the game before Tennessee missed the FG before halftime to get back and watch Tiger, not a chance I was going to miss that.  Plus, it was an easy decision with the game being hot and terrible.  Very happy to see him back in the winner's circle.  Pumped for the Ryder Cup and for the hype leading into next season.  I hope he breaks all of the records!

If he stays healthy, I think he wins a major (or two) next year. He seems to have straightened out his driver, and his irons are near year 2000 level. Of course, it all depends on if he can keep the putter going.

The buildup to the Masters is going to be amazing.

(09-24-2018, 02:13 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 02:00 PM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Tiger is by far my favorite athlete.  I left the game before Tennessee missed the FG before halftime to get back and watch Tiger, not a chance I was going to miss that.  Plus, it was an easy decision with the game being hot and terrible.  Very happy to see him back in the winner's circle.  Pumped for the Ryder Cup and for the hype leading into next season.  I hope he breaks all of the records!

If he stays healthy, I think he wins a major (or two) next year. He seems to have straightened out his driver, and his irons are near year 2000 level. Of course, it all depends on if he can keep the putter going.

The buildup to the Masters is going to be amazing.

Agree with all of what you said.  In addition, this upcoming year The Players will be a part of that buildup with it moving back to March.

The sport of golf is healthier than ever and I'm absolutely loving it.

I missed the beginning of the Packers vs Chefs game to watch Tiger tie Sam Snead as the golfer to win the most tournaments in history - 82. Incredible.

Best iron player in history of game. Driver tempo looks good. Putting is incredible. Huge year coming up for the goat.

(10-27-2019, 09:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Best iron player in history of game. Driver tempo looks good. Putting is incredible. Huge year coming up for the goat.

I doubt it.  Too many physical issues to be consistent.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-29-2019, 07:38 AM)Rico Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 09:16 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Best iron player in history of game. Driver tempo looks good. Putting is incredible. Huge year coming up for the goat.

I doubt it.  Too many physical issues to be consistent.

We will see. Been hearing that for a long time. 3 wins in 13 months including the tour championship, Maters, and Zozo would be a great career for most people.

Tiger doesn't get the appreciation he deserves.

(10-29-2019, 08:39 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 07:38 AM)Rico Wrote: I doubt it.  Too many physical issues to be consistent.

We will see. Been hearing that for a long time. 3 wins in 13 months including the tour championship, Maters, and Zozo would be a great career for most people.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.  You're [BLEEP] kidding me.  Anytime he is in an event he gets fawned all over.  What planet are you from?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The significance of this picture:

https://twitter.com/AriMarcus59/status/1...50976?s=20

(10-29-2019, 09:25 AM)Rico Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 08:39 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: We will see. Been hearing that for a long time. 3 wins in 13 months including the tour championship, Maters, and Zozo would be a great career for most people.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.  You're [BLEEP] kidding me.  Anytime he is in an event he gets fawned all over.  What planet are you from?

Maybe underappreciated was the wrong word. More like taken for granted.

(10-29-2019, 10:29 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 09:25 AM)Rico Wrote: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.  You're [BLEEP] kidding me.  Anytime he is in an event he gets fawned all over.  What planet are you from?

Maybe underappreciated was the wrong word. More like taken for granted.

Nope, not that either.. everyone talks about him and him alone for 10 minutes then gives the entire field about 5 minutes after.