Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey...

Does anyone else think he is off so far this year? He doesn't seem to be playing to the level he's played to in the past.

I know he was really gassed late in the game last Sunday.

He's gotten beaten a few times this year already, and he doesn't have any PBU that I can think of.

Maybe he's letting the 'fame' get to his head? Didn't work as hard this past offseason?

Thoughts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-25-2018, 09:18 AM)rocdee Wrote: Does anyone else think he is off so far this year? He doesn't seem to be playing to the level he's played to in the past.

He's gotten beaten a few times this year already, and he doesn't have any PBU that I can think of.

Maybe he's letting the 'fame' get to his head? Didn't work as hard this past offseason?

Thoughts?

I think we've watched three different games then. I know he's been battling through an ankle injury going back a few weeks now. But other than a handful of pick plays in the season opener. I haven't seen any passes really thrown his way to gauge if he's truly off or what have you. 

But we're still holding teams to low scores. So obviously he can't be getting beat too badly.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Teams are throwing his way this year. NYG did, and NE did. He got beat badly by Hogan for a TD in the NE game.

Ramsey, like all other good corners success depends on a solid pass rush. Our pass rush failed most of the game.

(09-25-2018, 09:21 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 09:18 AM)rocdee Wrote: Does anyone else think he is off so far this year? He doesn't seem to be playing to the level he's played to in the past.

Thoughts?

I think we've watched three different games then. I know he's been battling through an ankle injury going back a few weeks now. But other than a handful of pick plays in the season opener. I haven't seen any passes really thrown his way to gauge if he's truly off or what have you. 

But we're still holding teams to low scores. So obviously he can't be getting beat too badly.

Ramsey got beat for a TD week 2 as well

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 09:35 AM by Caldrac.)

(09-25-2018, 09:22 AM)rocdee Wrote: Teams are throwing his way this year. NYG did, and NE did. He got beat badly by Hogan for a TD in the NE game.

(09-25-2018, 09:28 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 09:21 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I think we've watched three different games then. I know he's been battling through an ankle injury going back a few weeks now. But other than a handful of pick plays in the season opener. I haven't seen any passes really thrown his way to gauge if he's truly off or what have you. 

In garbage time. When we had the game pretty much in the bag against the Patriots. 

And as far as the Giants game. Yeah they were throwing his way.... when they were running pick plays and rub routes to get him and Bouye tied up on crossing routes and stop and go routes. The only time he truly got beat was when he had to pull Beckham around the waist which he was rightfully flagged for P.I on. But that's what a smart corner does. 

Maybe his ankle is bothering him some. But again. Collectively. I have yet to see him get outright torched for the end zone or anywhere on the field really so far this year. 

Again. I don't understand ALL of this BS negativity around here with the nit picking.

We're 2 - 1 for [BLEEP]'s sake. We held the Giants to 15. The Patriots to 20 (That Hogan TD came with 3:40 left to play in the 4th quarter. C'mon... really guys? You guys seriously going to [BLEEP] talk about that one?). And they just held the tacks to 9.

Seriously. What the [BLEEP] are you guys talking about?

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Calm down, Caldrac. This is all only an observation. If you're upset that you have to blow up because you don't have an argument, then sit this one out. No big deal, brother.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 09:37 AM by Caldrac.)

(09-25-2018, 09:35 AM)rocdee Wrote: Calm down, Caldrac. This is all only an observation. If you're upset that you have to blow up because you don't have an argument, then sit this one out. No big deal, brother.

Go back and ready my last comment Troll.

(09-25-2018, 09:35 AM)rocdee Wrote: Calm down, Caldrac. This is all only an observation. If you're upset that you have to blow up because you don't have an argument, then sit this one out. No big deal, brother.

Stick to leaving your head up your [BLEEP] on game day's man because that's where it's been over the last three weeks.

This is comical. We have the 3rd best pass defense in the league right now lol

We lost one game, no one was complaining about Jalen after the NE game.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 09:42 AM by rocdee.)

(09-25-2018, 09:28 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 09:21 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I think we've watched three different games then. I know he's been battling through an ankle injury going back a few weeks now. But other than a handful of pick plays in the season opener. I haven't seen any passes really thrown his way to gauge if he's truly off or what have you. 

that's the one that stands out. He got beat in the Tenn game in the end zone too, but Mariotta made a terrible throw.

Some of you take this a bit too serious, lol.

(09-25-2018, 09:36 AM)Caldrac Wrote:

Go back and ready my last comment Troll.

Stick to leaving your head up your [BLEEP] on game day's man because that's where it's been over the last three weeks.

dude, why the hostility? you don't see it/agree that's fine, but no need for the foul language and anger, my dude. We're fans of the same team.

Back to the topic at hand.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4920592]

Duval. Home of the Debbie Downer. Let's nit pick a 2 - 1 team with the 3rd best pass defense in the NFL in three games. Your observations skills are pretty [BLEEP]. I understand. It's cloudy from all that [BLEEP] you get on them from having your head up your [BLEEP].

(09-25-2018, 09:45 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4920592]

Duval. Home of the Debbie Downer. Let's nit pick a 2 - 1 team with the 3rd best pass defense in the NFL in three games. Your observations skills are pretty [BLEEP]. I understand. It's cloudy from all that [BLEEP] you get on them from having your head up your [BLEEP].

I'm upset we lost to the Titans for the 5th time in six tries too, but I'm not cursing up a storm at random people on the internet. Relax, man, we're 2-1 with 13 games left. The season is young.

(09-25-2018, 09:48 AM)rocdee Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 09:45 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4920592]

I'm upset we lost to the Titans for the 5th time in six tries too, but I'm not cursing up a storm at random people on the internet. Relax, man, we're 2-1 with 13 games left. The season is young.

Apparently your eyes are not so young. You can't seem to see things clearly. We're all upset. Just tired of the damn whiny [BLEEP] nit picking over every little thing around here. This place is turning into a cesspool filled with more nonsense than any actual logical reasoning around here. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7591048]

Everybody needs to relax. But when you take your little childish [BLEEP] cheap shots about "not bringing anything to the argument". LOL. [BLEEP] you man. You spout illogical [BLEEP] and expect nobody on here to check you for it? [BLEEP] please.

I was upset after the game, but I'm cool now. You're still upset now, but it's okay. It's okay for guys to have a differing opinion than you. Like I said, we have 13 games left. You have to man up and move on, brother.

No, Ramsey is fine.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 10:01 AM by Caldrac.)

(09-25-2018, 09:56 AM)rocdee Wrote: I was upset after the game, but I'm cool now. You're still upset now, but it's okay. It's okay for guys to have a differing opinion than you. Like I said, we have 13 games left. You have to man up and move on, brother.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Again. You're not seeing things. And I completely understand. I can accept wins and losses. It's the whiny [BLEEP], nit picking [BLEEP] that bring illogical nonsense to the MB like you that I can't stand. And you've yet to provide any rebuttal to my earlier response to your illogical, whiny [BLEEP] nit picking argument you're trying to stir up around here. It's corny bro. You're corny as [BLEEP].

(09-25-2018, 10:00 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 09:56 AM)rocdee Wrote: I was upset after the game, but I'm cool now. You're still upset now, but it's okay. It's okay for guys to have a differing opinion than you. Like I said, we have 13 games left. You have to man up and move on, brother.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Again. You're not seeing things. And I completely understand. I can accept wins and losses. It's the whiny [BLEEP], nit picking [BLEEP] that bring illogical nonsense to the MB like you that I can't stand. And you've yet to provide any rebuttal to my earlier response to said illogical, whiny [BLEEP] nit picking argument you're trying to stir up around here. It's corny bro. You're corny as [BLEEP].

I wish the best for you, brother.

(09-25-2018, 10:01 AM)rocdee Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 10:00 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Again. You're not seeing things. And I completely understand. I can accept wins and losses. It's the whiny [BLEEP], nit picking [BLEEP] that bring illogical nonsense to the MB like you that I can't stand. And you've yet to provide any rebuttal to my earlier response to said illogical, whiny [BLEEP] nit picking argument you're trying to stir up around here. It's corny bro. You're corny as [BLEEP].

I wish the best for you, brother.

Sounds like you tapped out. Good. I wish the best for you too Little Dee. 

[Image: 200.gif]