Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags/ stinking flaming tacks score predictions.

(09-21-2018, 10:53 AM)copycat Wrote: 17 - 13  Jags

Those flaming tacks are Jaguar kryptonite.  We will play sloppy but pull out the win.

You at least got some of this right.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-24-2018, 12:04 PM)The Hammer Wrote: Titans are not going to be the ones in cap hell in the 2019 off season.

It is do or die for the Tarp Kitties and their pathetic offense this year.

Ouch.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-22-2018, 11:26 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 03:56 PM)14and3 Wrote: 20-7 Titans. Bortles bortles and throws 3 ints. The [BLEEP] can’t get going and stays soft all game.

So I can’t abbreviate jaguars offense into Jag 0ff? Sensitive little kitties ain’t we?

“Civilized” is the word you’re searching for, hillbilly boy.

Foreign concept for you I’m sure.

Judging by yesterday I’d say soft is pretty accurate. The Jag Offense was flaccid for sure. Nothing hard about it. 

Bortles looked every bit like that MVP we thought he would. He can “out duel” Brady but can’t take care of a Gabby/injured Maritoa combo.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 12:32 PM by Kane.)

The tack trolls are the best.
Enjoy your SB win kids lol

3-13 will be nice for ya'll but at least you'll beat us twice probably

(09-24-2018, 12:32 PM)Kane Wrote: The tack trolls are the best.

good thing you won your superbowl last week. you can slink bank into nothingness now

Jags season 8-8 this year.

I love that I’ve asked who is the best player on the Titans and none of their fans give any names. It’s “Our OL is better than yours, our Safties are better than yours (LOL), and our #1 WR is better than yours (LOLOLOL). We have multiple All-Pro’s and they have Derrick 2.8 YPC Henry, every castoff Pats CB, and a WR that gets injured more than Fournette.

P.S. These clowns were gonna start Jonathan Cyprien and want to talk about better Safties

I love how the jags lose to the tacks and start naming who their great players are. Reminds me of 3rd grade

(09-24-2018, 02:58 PM)JNev Wrote: I love that I’ve asked who is the best player on the Titans and none of their fans give any names. It’s “Our OL is better than yours, our Safties are better than yours (LOL), and our #1 WR is better than yours (LOLOLOL). We have multiple All-Pro’s and they have Derrick 2.8 YPC Henry, every castoff Pats CB, and a WR that gets injured more than Fournette.

P.S. These clowns were gonna start Jonathan Cyprien and want to talk about better Safties

TEAM SPORT CLOWN SHOES.

you goofs troll yourselves.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 03:23 PM by Kane.)

(09-24-2018, 12:33 PM)VondyP Wrote:

good thing you won your superbowl last week. you can slink bank into nothingness now

Except I never acted like it was a Superbowl honestly...
but anyway... when's the parade?

(09-24-2018, 01:19 PM)YourFather Wrote:

Jags season 8-8 this year.

k.
tacks 2-14

so... enjoy.

(09-24-2018, 03:22 PM)Kane Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 12:33 PM)VondyP Wrote: good thing you won your superbowl last week. you can slink bank into nothingness now

Except I never acted like it was a Superbowl honestly...

(09-24-2018, 01:19 PM)YourFather Wrote: Jags season 8-8 this year.

k.
tacks 2-14

so... enjoy.

2-14 would mean the jags win in nashville. We all know that won't happen

(09-24-2018, 03:22 PM)10actyrant Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 02:58 PM)JNev Wrote: I love that I’ve asked who is the best player on the Titans and none of their fans give any names. It’s “Our OL is better than yours, our Safties are better than yours (LOL), and our #1 WR is better than yours (LOLOLOL). We have multiple All-Pro’s and they have Derrick 2.8 YPC Henry, every castoff Pats CB, and a WR that gets injured more than Fournette.

TEAM SPORT CLOWN SHOES.

That must be how Peyton, Brady, Denver Defense, Baltimore Defense, Aaron Rodgers, and Big Ben won their Super Bowls. Totally balanced, zero star power

(09-24-2018, 03:25 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 03:22 PM)Kane Wrote: Except I never acted like it was a Superbowl honestly...

k.
tacks 2-14

so... enjoy.

2-14 would mean the jags win in nashville. We all know that won't happen

No. You all "know" that won't happen.

I don't pretend to know what will or won't happen.
And if I did have this power, I'd use it to make money, not to best idiots on a message board.

dodge and deflect all you want.
We're on to the Jets.
Ya'll have the iggles... perhaps you should go troll the green nation for awhile?

(09-24-2018, 03:56 PM)Kane Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 03:25 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: 2-14 would mean the jags win in nashville. We all know that won't happen

And if I did have this power, I'd use it to make money, not to best idiots on a message board.

We're on to the Jets.
Ya'll have the iggles... perhaps you should go troll the green nation for awhile?

I dont troll other teams message boards

(09-24-2018, 03:56 PM)Kane Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 03:25 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: 2-14 would mean the jags win in nashville. We all know that won't happen

We're on to the Jets.

Not a divisional opponent and don’t have unreal expectations for their team. Much more fun to fan your delusional flames instead.

https://youtu.be/xZq3cIaLLz8

Lol at your lion hype video. Bortles looked like a regular Mufasa out there.

Question 

(09-22-2018, 01:01 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: I don't know what it is with this team but it doesn't matter what our records are every year it is always a close bruiser of a game. We'd have complete control of the division with a win. If Titans win we're not even leading our division and that would be sad considering our start.

Seems  to  me  that  the  Offense  never  got  going.   Why  no  long  passes?  I  know  Bortles  accuracy  is  mediocre  but,  when  all  else  fails,  throw  the  _____  ball.  I  would  love  to  be  a  fly  on  the  wall  in  Coughlin's  office.

(09-24-2018, 03:54 PM)JNev Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 03:22 PM)10actyrant Wrote: TEAM SPORT CLOWN SHOES.

That must be how Peyton, Brady, Denver Defense, Baltimore Defense, Aaron Rodgers, and Big Ben won their Super Bowls. Totally balanced, zero star power

what exactly is your point? neither of our teams have this sort of star power, but also an entire defense is a collective of players. so yeah, team sport. and you think ben won those by himself????? WHAT?

Don’t ya love when some people show up AFTER the game to start talking smack? Rolleyes
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

To the winner goes the spoils =)

(09-25-2018, 12:11 PM)10actyrant Wrote: To the winner goes the spoils =)

Naw, that’s just being chicken [BLEEP] before the game.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???