Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
this years prediction

Snowwolf, i'm beginning to think you and your stale chip may be bad luck. How about staying off the boards for a week and see if we win a game?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-15-2018, 07:03 PM)knarnn Wrote: Snowwolf, i'm beginning to think you and your stale chip may be bad luck. How about staying off the boards for a week and see if we win a game?

Dang. You guys need to stick together. Snow wolf needs a bigger chip. Maybe a railroad tie on his shoulder would do it.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Legend has it that the stale chip has been around since Bill Walsh days... time to take a breather sport.

(10-15-2018, 07:09 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Legend has it that the stale chip has been around since Bill Walsh days... time to take a breather sport.

It’s bad luck I’m telling you. Maybe if Wolfie eats it then all this bad luck will go away. In fact I’m sure of it.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

He said 8-8 guys. So that means we are gonna have a strong push for the playoffs the 2nd half of the season. Can't wait for that strong push to win another 5 games.

(10-15-2018, 07:03 PM)knarnn Wrote: Snowwolf, i'm beginning to think you and your stale chip may be bad luck. How about staying off the boards for a week and see if we win a game?

its not me,nor my videos. its the HC. I told you all about doug,and no one belieaved. he has done excet same thing with jags that he did in bufflo. first year winning season,after that team feel apart. sound famlier?  

I told you all hes a bad HC.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-22-2018, 07:55 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

its not me,nor my videos. its the HC. I told you all about doug,and no one belieaved. he has done excet same thing with jags that he did in bufflo. first year winning season,after that team feel apart. sound famlier?  

.....and I told you it's the non hype videos.  They are bad luck.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

At least you sai we are gonna win another 5 games.  Can't wait for those wins

(08-27-2018, 02:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: We have a super tough schedule this year. our defense will be great again if everyone stays healty our offensse looks questionble still if bortles ends up haveing to throw. 

Due to the schedule we have i see us going 8-8 this season. After all our first 2 games are againest super bowl winning qbs one who beat a undeafted patriots team. Don't be surpised if jags start season 0-2.

This may be a little optomistic
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

Sad  (This post was last modified: 10-22-2018, 02:40 PM by jachba.)

Marrone coached two seasons in Buffalo. In 2013 (his first season) the Bills were 6-10, and in 2014 they were 9-7 (their best record since 2004). He quit after the 2014 season, exercising a three-day "out" clause that was in his contract that could be acted upon if there was an ownership change (the Bills were sold to new owners after the death of Ralph Wilson). If anything, he quit on the team, not the other way round. 

The team fell apart after he left. Maybe it is you and your videos.........

(10-22-2018, 07:57 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 07:55 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: its not me,nor my videos. its the HC. I told you all about doug,and no one belieaved. he has done excet same thing with jags that he did in bufflo. first year winning season,after that team feel apart. sound famlier?  

.....and I told you it's the non hype videos.  They are bad luck.

I was hyped up in the video,i made for texans game. jags still lost. its the loser HC. Marhone needs to go. I said he was a bad hire to start with. He has done excat same thing with jags that he did in bufflo. one fluke season of winning,and follewing year team fell apart. he has offcialliey done same thing as jags. we should'vetrie to get bill cower.

(10-22-2018, 02:43 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 07:57 AM)Jagwired Wrote: .....and I told you it's the non hype videos.  They are bad luck.

I was hyped up in the video,i made for texans game. jags still lost. its the loser HC. Marhone needs to go. I said he was a bad hire to start with. He has done excat same thing with jags that he did in bufflo. one fluke season of winning,and follewing year team fell apart. he has offcialliey done same thing as jags. we should'vetrie to get bill cower.

You obviously did not read my previous post. Your comments about his time in Buffalo are dead wrong. The exact opposite happened.

(10-22-2018, 02:43 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 07:57 AM)Jagwired Wrote: .....and I told you it's the non hype videos.  They are bad luck.

I don't know I think it's the videos. Think you cursed the Jags.

(10-22-2018, 02:39 PM)jachba Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 07:55 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: its not me,nor my videos. its the HC. I told you all about doug,and no one belieaved. he has done excet same thing with jags that he did in bufflo. first year winning season,after that team feel apart. sound famlier?  

Marrone coached two seasons in Buffalo. In 2013 (his first season) the Bills were 6-10, and in 2014 they were 9-7 (their best record since 2004). He quit after the 2014 season, exercising a three-day "out" clause that was in his contract that could be acted upon if there was an ownership change (the Bills were sold to new owners after the death of Ralph Wilson). If anything, he quit on the team, not the other way round. 

The team fell apart after he left. Maybe it is you and your videos.........

....I wonder why this post doesn't get quoted or responded to.  ~Unbleiavaible~.

(10-22-2018, 02:47 PM)jachba Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 02:43 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I was hyped up in the video,i made for texans game. jags still lost. its the loser HC. Marhone needs to go. I said he was a bad hire to start with. He has done excat same thing with jags that he did in bufflo. one fluke season of winning,and follewing year team fell apart. he has offcialliey done same thing as jags. we should'vetrie to get bill cower.

You obviously did not read my previous post. Your comments about his time in Buffalo are dead wrong. The exact opposite happened.

Deaf ears (blind eyes?).  He's been told a number of times, yet continues to spout the same drivel.  Snowie may be the second most diabolical troll in the history of the board.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 01:59 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-27-2018, 02:15 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: We have a super tough schedule this year. our defense will be great again if everyone stays healty our offensse looks questionble still if bortles ends up haveing to throw. 

Due to the schedule we have i see us going 8-8 this season.
After all our first 2 games are againest super bowl winning qbs one who beat a undeafted patriots team. Don't be surpised if jags start season 0-2.

You actually predicted the 8-8 season and stated we have a tough schedule and stated our offense looks questionable and Bortles may have to throw.  You said nothing in our prediction about the Head Coach.

(10-23-2018, 01:58 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Due to the schedule we have i see us going 8-8 this season.
After all our first 2 games are againest super bowl winning qbs one who beat a undeafted patriots team. Don't be surpised if jags start season 0-2.

You actually predicted the 8-8 season and stated we have a tough schedule and stated our offense looks questionable and Bortles may have to throw.  You said nothing in our prediction about the Head Coach.

So if i'm reading this right, the jags were predicted to finish 8-8 so doing so would mean Marrone has done what was expected, and done his job as a good head coach. .
[Image: incredulous.gif]

OK so i had the years backwards. 9-7 still isn't that great of a reccord. its barly 2 games above 500. Jags still need a better HC. My apolgizies for haveing record backwards. its not my videos. Jags need a real HC.

I will prove its not my videos. the next 2 games in the us i won't make one,and jags wil lstill lose. the london game won't counts cause everyone knows nfl will fix it for jags to win that game cause they want them to move to london.

(10-24-2018, 02:46 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: OK so i had the years backwards. 9-7 still isn't that great of a reccord. its barly 2 games above 500. Jags still need a better HC.  My apolgizies for haveing record backwards. its not my videos. Jags need a real HC.

I will prove its not my videos. the next 2 games in the us i won't make one,and jags wil lstill lose.  the london game won't counts cause everyone knows nfl will fix it for jags to win that game cause they want them to move to london.

Wolfie, you gotta just look at it as football and nothing more. 

The videos don't affect the wins and losses. The penny doesn't affect wins and losses. Where you watch the game doesn't affect wins and losses. The NFL is not fixing games. Karma doesn't change football games either. 

It's.  Just.   Football.  

11 guys have to beat the other 11 guys. That's it.  

You're gonna waste energy and stress worrying about things that don't matter if you don't look at it that way.

(10-24-2018, 02:46 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: OK so i had the years backwards. 9-7 still isn't that great of a reccord. its barly 2 games above 500. Jags still need a better HC.  My apolgizies for haveing record backwards. its not my videos. Jags need a real HC.

I will prove its not my videos. the next 2 games in the us i won't make one,and jags wil lstill lose.  the london game won't counts cause everyone knows nfl will fix it for jags to win that game cause they want them to move to london.
If my calculations are correct.... when you take the total and divide it by approximately 2.3....

Well you basically cursed the team for the next 5 years...

And according to the moons... the ONLY way for you to reverse the curse you put ... is to EAT THAT CHIP!

#REVERSETHECURSE